Subject: Re: bug#64298: 29.0.92; Fixes for several todo-mode bugs

From: Stephen Berman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 17:58:23 +0200

On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 15:54:08 +0300 Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:

>> From: Stephen Berman <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>> Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:50:21 +0200
>>
>> On Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:37:33 +0300 Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>> > I'd like to release Emacs 29.1 _soon_.  The only way to ensure this is
>> > not to install on emacs-29 anything that doesn't _have_ to be there.
>> > So please look at this from my vantage point, and try to play "devil's
>> > advocate" against yourself.  Then tell me what you think.
>>
>> I understand and appreciate your concerns.  So I'll push the revised
>> buffer-read-only fix, the print-{length,level} fix and the two doc fixes
>> to emacs-29, and install the other two patches in master (after the
>> emacs-29 fixes have been merged to master).
>
> Thanks.

I've now pushed the emacs-29 commits as ee41f07be52, 6ae83322d4c and
11cead0d73c (unfortunately, I forgot to add the bug # to the first two
commits).  I'll keep this bug open until I've installed the two fixes
for master.

Steve Berman