Subject: Re: Scheduled monthly update for (gnu packages astronomy)

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 20:30:36 +0200

Hello Oleg,

Am Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 06:36:18PM +0100 schrieb Sharlatan Hellseher:
> This issue may be closed  https://issues.guix.gnu.org/64287 as Tobias
> applied all of it's patches.

good, closing it with this email by cc-ing [email-masked].

> I'm not sure about the reason of splittingt them into smaller ones, it
> may be a question to him :-)

Well, it makes sense to separate package updates from package rewrites,
like going from old style to gexps. For instance if the latter induce
a lot of whitespace changes and the former just a version and hash
update, they are easier to review separately. Then ultimately these are
also matters of personal taste...

> I'll rebase patches from https://issues.guix.gnu.org/64201 to the
> current master branch and sent V2, hope they are look ok.

Great, hopefully QA will catch up soon so we can simply apply patches
with a green button.

Andreas