Subject: [PATCH 0/9]: gnu: Monthly astronomy packages update II.

From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 22:26:25 +0100

Hi Guix!

Here is the second portion of updated packages which required slightly more
time to fix build.

Related issue: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/64201
> ./pre-inst-env guix build $(./pre-inst-env guix refresh --list-dependent weightwatcher swarp eye missfits skymaker stuff xplanet celestia celestia-gtk | awk -F: '{print $2}')
> /gnu/store/wlj0qmqmdanf9lnp8pwhl8cbp17hfy0h-weightwatcher-1.12
> /gnu/store/rjmllavswr3gh16r2a71lsv3xpy77jb9-swarp-2.41.2
> /gnu/store/849qwh680v5jfwvkqmzxywc5fc2m5yw4-eye-1.4.1
> /gnu/store/0j8d53v2xqhv01ynf2mfrvs6gq7apvrq-missfits-2.8.0
> /gnu/store/h32vvmk6skh6ayg2k85v8pr13yxladys-skymaker-3.10.5-0.1a69c47
> /gnu/store/pfz0kn2pzg3jwsa14xc79n1vs4gis053-stuff-1.26.0-0.9008dc0
> /gnu/store/zjcj1f3y5rznrfxrp170i6rxdjlixazr-xplanet-1.3.1
> /gnu/store/8z64qb4cwlg6858rx4mfzc36fpwvhiri-celestia-1.6.3
> /gnu/store/f3gz0dax5xdyw9zc7y4mwmjaymki2lb1-celestia-gtk-1.6.3

Sharlatan Hellseher (9):
  gnu: weightwatcher: Fix build.
  gnu: swarp: Update to 2.41.2, fix build.
  gnu: eye: Fix build.
  gnu: missfits: Fix build.
  gnu: skymaker: Update to 3.10.5-0.1a69c47, fix build.
  gnu: stuff: Update to 1.26.0-0.9008dc0, fix build.
  gnu: xplanet: Use G-expressions.
  gnu: celestia: Update to 1.6.3.
  gnu: celestia-gtk: Fix build.

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm | 321 ++++++++++++++++++++++---------------
 1 file changed, 194 insertions(+), 127 deletions(-)

base-commit: e4087930f3ad60918689be5f4bca4ce3e22429f5
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c008dd4fca64d840022c7493ddcda0945d1a8f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 248d09752ee3528ab7c045fd7c02fbd96bcd07fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 01eee56f1f2420e733ae33bd39f5dfbb83206aaf
prerequisite-patch-id: b6ad7866b5505bb97ada7a9f753472d579bffe29
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e7c5aa22cc6bb3e339a6ecb409493f1aeb62000
prerequisite-patch-id: 05b64135894b24f6dc13d710f6b772fe217ca160
prerequisite-patch-id: c9e7396a083dfccebd4d66c676dc37c943b1a2f8
prerequisite-patch-id: 1cd7ce03c60d65b087e7e32927a3dcb22d917891
prerequisite-patch-id: f6fd4ac8c72806e169fc93dc0095995318186791
prerequisite-patch-id: 67c06616d8e3020a82731f83e2270049a05e06c7
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d7cffe6b2cd524f638ae0240fc1ed613b7b1029
prerequisite-patch-id: 7889c1c3dae3a087ab122a428546c0bd164624ed
prerequisite-patch-id: d9d5994805a5acd9dd5c3df21e40d464185ad838
prerequisite-patch-id: 7bfbbf9850fb5812585d257372f34fedabd47378
prerequisite-patch-id: 14e8a915fdd6aa622328a7b2a17b16f3259f8325
prerequisite-patch-id: 466d016b2cd921bc731f3ec6abc4c2e5768d592f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3323bc68f3e425662103c8c515cd293eb9673386
prerequisite-patch-id: 616bcc41a9f9bcfed23f3aedb532c5f4059f54d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f1c337775791a16aa470f2b965c6e5caa59d183
prerequisite-patch-id: 3628c515672b3893ae23e417f32667a5666701e5
-- 
2.40.1