Subject: bug#64284: closed (Re: bug#64284: [GNU Libtool 2.4.7] testsuite: 143 169 failed)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 15:11:02 +0000

Your bug report

#64284: [GNU Libtool 2.4.7] testsuite: 143 169 failed

which was filed against the libtool package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
64284: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=64284
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#64284: [GNU Libtool 2.4.7] testsuite: 143 169 failed
From: Ileana Dumitrescu <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Gaëtan HERFRAY <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2024 18:08:39 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

The only test failure that should need attention is:
    143. C++ exception handling (exceptions.at:24): FAILED 
(exceptions.at:385)

This is fixed in Libtool's master branch [1] and in release 2.5.3. If
you apply these changes to test/exceptions.at, the test should pass.

[1] 
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/libtool.git/commit/?id=17fb010919e9f7e28fe28e13f2710bb85b00cb3a

-- 
Ileana Dumitrescu

GPG Public Key: FA26 CA78 4BE1 8892 7F22 B99F 6570 EA01 146F 7354

Subject: [GNU Libtool 2.4.7] testsuite: 143 169 failed
From: Gaëtan HERFRAY <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 15:39:10 +0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I'm not sure, but it seems like 169 is linked to 143, so only test 143
is a real issue.

The problem of this test is that main.cpp cannot open file
"module.la", but as I'm not a cpp expert neither a libtool expert, I
cannot investigate more on this.

testsuite.log
+++++

## ----------------------------- ##

## GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite. ##

## ----------------------------- ##

testsuite: command line was:

  $ /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/tests/testsuite
MAKE=make CC=gcc CFLAGS=-g -O2 CPP=gcc -E CPPFLAGS=
LD=/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld LDFLAGS= LIBS=
LN_S=ln -s NM=/usr/bin/nm -B RANLIB=ranlib AR=ar EGREP=/usr/bin/grep
-E FGREP=/usr/bin/grep -F GREP=/usr/bin/grep SED=/usr/bin/sed
STRIP=strip lt_INSTALL=/usr/bin/install -c MANIFEST_TOOL=: OBJEXT=o
EXEEXT= SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CXX=g++ CXXFLAGS=-g -O2
CXXCPP=g++ -E F77= FFLAGS= FC= FCFLAGS= GCJ= GCJFLAGS=-g -O2
lt_cv_with_aix_soname=aix
lt_cv_to_host_file_cmd=func_convert_file_noop
lt_cv_to_tool_file_cmd=func_convert_file_noop
_lt_pkgdatadir=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7
LIBTOOLIZE=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/libtoolize
LIBTOOL=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/libtool
tst_aclocaldir=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/m4
-j12

## ---------- ##

## ChangeLog. ##

## ---------- ##

| 2022-03-17  Alex Ameen  <[email-masked]>

|

| version 2.4.7

|

| * NEWS: Record release date.

|

| 2022-03-07  Alex Ameen  <[email-masked]>

|

| NEWS: roll-back manually filled NEWS versioning

|

## --------- ##

## Platform. ##

## --------- ##

hostname = Gaetans-MacBook-Pro.local

uname -m = arm64

uname -r = 22.5.0

uname -s = Darwin

uname -v = Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT 2023;
root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

/usr/bin/uname -p = arm

/bin/uname -X     = unknown

/bin/arch              = unknown

/usr/bin/arch -k       = unknown

/usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown

/usr/bin/hostinfo      = Mach kernel version:

Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT 2023;
root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

Kernel configured for up to 12 processors.

12 processors are physically available.

12 processors are logically available.

Processor type: arm64e (ARM64E)

Processors active: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Primary memory available: 32.00 gigabytes

Default processor set: 605 tasks, 2582 threads, 12 processors

Load average: 2.76, Mach factor: 9.23

/bin/machine           = unknown

/usr/bin/oslevel       = unknown

/bin/universe          = unknown

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/tests/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/automake/bin/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/make/bin/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/autoconf/bin/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/

PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/texinfo/bin/

PATH: /System/Cryptexes/App/usr/bin/

PATH: /usr/bin/

PATH: /bin/

PATH: /usr/sbin/

PATH: /sbin/

testsuite: atconfig:

| # Configurable variable values for building test suites.

| # Generated by ./config.status.

| # Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.

|

| # The test suite will define top_srcdir=/../.. etc.

| at_testdir='tests'

| abs_builddir='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests'

| at_srcdir='../../libtool-2.4.7/tests'

| abs_srcdir='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/tests'

| at_top_srcdir='../../libtool-2.4.7'

| abs_top_srcdir='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7'

| at_top_build_prefix='../'

| abs_top_builddir='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build'

|

| # Backward compatibility with Autotest <= 2.59b:

| at_top_builddir=$at_top_build_prefix

|

| AUTOTEST_PATH='tests'

|

| SHELL=${CONFIG_SHELL-'/bin/sh'}

## ------------------ ##

## Running the tests. ##

## ------------------ ##

testsuite: starting at: Sun Jun 25 15:24:21 +07 2023

1. func_munge_path_list works (configure-funcs.at:39): ok
(0m0.015s 0m0.041s)

3. libtoolize macro directory mismatch error (libtoolize.at:109): ok
  (0m0.054s 0m0.170s)

5. multiple AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS directories (libtoolize.at:158): ok
  (0m0.065s 0m0.213s)

2. libtoolize macro installation (libtoolize.at:84): ok     (0m0.065s 0m0.212s)

4. multiple AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS invocation (libtoolize.at:130): ok
 (0m0.066s 0m0.215s)

6. libtoolize ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS extraction (libtoolize.at:190): ok
(0m0.070s 0m0.234s)

9. diagnose missing LT_CONFIG_LTDL_DIR (libtoolize.at:378): ok
(0m0.108s 0m0.401s)

15. nonrecursive ltdl with AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS (libtoolize.at:877):
ok     (0m0.106s 0m0.387s)

20. check help output (libtool.at:33): ok     (0m0.072s 0m0.071s)

21. diagnose no mode specified (libtool.at:48): ok     (0m0.019s 0m0.022s)

18. LIBTOOLIZE_OPTIONS (libtoolize.at:1096): ok     (0m0.181s 0m0.561s)

11. correctly parse LTDL_INIT from configure.ac (libtoolize.at:535):
ok     (0m0.204s 0m0.892s)

10. copy ltdl.m4 with shared macro directory (libtoolize.at:523): ok
  (0m0.209s 0m0.906s)

12. diagnose missing LTDL_INIT invocation (libtoolize.at:547): ok
(0m0.204s 0m0.903s)

25. check objectlist file operation (libtool.at:205): ok     (0m0.019s 0m0.024s)

24. check link mode operation (libtool.at:183): ok     (0m0.050s 0m0.088s)

17. Subproject ltdl without GNU M4 (libtoolize.at:1024): ok
(0m0.175s 0m0.776s)

16. subproject ltdl with unconventional layout (libtoolize.at:948): ok
    (0m0.211s 0m0.894s)

7. libtoolize macro serial update (libtoolize.at:225): ok
(0m0.352s 0m1.086s)

19. cleanup old installation (libtoolize.at:1142): ok     (0m0.231s 0m0.991s)

8. libtoolize config files serial update (libtoolize.at:298): ok
(0m0.455s 0m1.572s)

26. test LT_SUPPORTED_TAG interface (libtool.at:217): ok     (0m0.521s 0m0.452s)

14. verbatim aclocal.m4 w/o AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIRS (libtoolize.at:748):
ok     (0m0.619s 0m0.818s)

13. upgrading verbatim style aclocal.m4 (libtoolize.at:624): ok
(0m0.734s 0m1.059s)

23. transform source suffices (libtool.at:155): ok     (0m1.231s 0m1.141s)

22. quote shell meta-characters in filenames (libtool.at:60): ok
(0m1.122s 0m1.778s)

38. override pic_flag at configure time (pic_flag.at:24): ok
(0m2.093s 0m1.600s)

30. deplibs_check_method (demo.at:438): ok     (0m2.158s 0m1.820s)

27. link against a preloaded static library (demo.at:384): ok
(0m2.247s 0m1.927s)

32. force PIC objects (demo.at:497): ok     (0m2.230s 0m1.900s)

33. force non-PIC objects (demo.at:511): ok     (0m2.202s 0m1.850s)

40. build and link against a static library (cdemo.at:136): ok
(0m1.673s 0m1.195s)

41. build and link against a dynamic library (cdemo.at:151): ok
(0m1.720s 0m1.280s)

29. preload static and dynamic module (demo.at:418): ok     (0m2.298s 0m2.029s)

46. F77 convenience archives (convenience.at:110): skipped (convenience.at:111)

47. FC convenience archives (convenience.at:170): skipped (convenience.at:171)

48. Java convenience archives (convenience.at:230): skipped (convenience.at:231)

31. disable fast install (demo.at:479): ok     (0m2.324s 0m2.046s)

42. build both static and dynamic (cdemo.at:166): ok     (0m1.755s 0m1.305s)

36. uninstalled libraries have priority (demo.at:791): ok
(0m2.334s 0m1.893s)

28. build and dynamically load a module (demo.at:401): ok
(0m2.292s 0m2.044s)

43. allow_undefined_flag (cdemo.at:181): ok     (0m1.749s 0m1.314s)

37. linking with long file names (demo.at:814): ok     (0m2.189s 0m1.767s)

54. standard command line options (help.at:26): ok     (0m0.218s 0m0.150s)

35. binary relinking at install time (demo.at:719): ok     (0m2.321s 0m1.901s)

55. mode short-hands (help.at:45): ok     (0m0.353s 0m0.409s)

34. hardcoding library path (demo.at:549): ok     (0m2.375s 0m2.034s)

59. preserve duplicate convenience deps (duplicate_deps.at:26):
skipped (duplicate_deps.at:67)

60. passing CC flags through libtool (flags.at:24): ok     (0m0.386s 0m0.575s)

61. passing CXX flags through libtool (flags.at:24): ok     (0m0.485s 0m0.608s)

62. passing F77 flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

63. passing FC flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

64. passing GCJ flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

65. inherited_linker_flags (inherited_flags.at:27): ok     (0m0.532s 0m0.709s)

57. duplicate members in archive tests (duplicate_members.at:26): ok
  (0m0.490s 0m0.598s)

49. static library interdependencies (depdemo.at:286): ok
(0m2.342s 0m2.047s)

68. Failure tests (fail.at:28): ok     (0m0.316s 0m0.284s)

44. C convenience archives (convenience.at:31): ok     (0m0.723s 0m0.912s)

58. duplicate convenience archive names (duplicate_conv.at:26): ok
(0m0.686s 0m0.919s)

70. Runpath in libtool library files (runpath-in-lalib.at:26): ok
(0m0.272s 0m0.288s)

72. ccache -all-static (static.at:360): ok     (0m0.064s 0m0.059s)

45. C++ convenience archives (convenience.at:70): ok     (0m0.852s 0m0.959s)

74. export from a DLL with a .def file (export-def.at:25): skipped
(export-def.at:35)

75. sys_lib_search_path (search-path.at:25): ok     (0m0.095s 0m0.081s)

76. sys_lib_search_path on w32 (search-path.at:63): skipped (search-path.at:84)

56. debug tracing (help.at:97): ok     (0m0.733s 0m0.851s)

69. shlibpath_overrides_runpath (shlibpath.at:26): ok     (0m0.322s 0m0.338s)

80. both of -o prog and -o prog$EXEEXT work (exeext.at:26): skipped
(exeext.at:29)

66. Link order test (link-order.at:27): ok     (0m0.763s 0m0.822s)

39. test --with-pic (with-pic.at:24): ok     (0m6.183s 0m5.837s)

82. bindir basic lib test (bindir.at:64): ok     (0m0.339s 0m0.381s)

51. shared and static interdependencies (depdemo.at:320): ok
(0m2.572s 0m2.380s)

85. cwrapper string length (cwrapper.at:138): skipped (cwrapper.at:190)

52. disable fast install (depdemo.at:337): ok     (0m2.574s 0m2.349s)

50. shared library interdependencies (depdemo.at:303): ok
(0m2.438s 0m2.205s)

88. inferred tag (infer-tag.at:31): ok     (0m0.035s 0m0.038s)

89. CXX inferred tag (infer-tag.at:43): ok     (0m0.044s 0m0.041s)

90. F77 inferred tag (infer-tag.at:56): skipped (infer-tag.at:57)

91. FC inferred tag (infer-tag.at:70): skipped (infer-tag.at:71)

92. GCJ inferred tag (infer-tag.at:84): skipped (infer-tag.at:85)

93. localized compiler messages (localization.at:24): ok     (0m0.080s 0m0.085s)

94. nocase library search (nocase.at:26): skipped (nocase.at:31)

53. binary relinking at install time (depdemo.at:355): ok
(0m2.571s 0m2.381s)

95. Install tests (install.at:26): ok     (0m0.149s 0m0.157s)

77. indirect convenience (indirect_deps.at:26): ok     (0m0.529s 0m0.613s)

78. indirect uninstalled (indirect_deps.at:72): ok     (0m0.617s 0m0.741s)

81. execute mode (execute-mode.at:25): ok     (0m1.087s 0m0.869s)

97. Simple DESTDIR install (destdir.at:49): ok     (0m0.226s 0m0.292s)

101. AC_CONFIG_MACRO_DIR (old-m4-iface.at:173): ok     (0m0.048s 0m0.103s)

99. AM_PROG_LIBTOOL (old-m4-iface.at:41): ok     (0m1.084s 0m1.099s)

86. cwrapper and installed shared libraries (cwrapper.at:201): ok
(0m0.323s 0m0.372s)

67. Link order of deplibs (link-order2.at:47): skipped (link-order2.at:146)

98. DESTDIR with in-package deplibs (destdir.at:76): ok     (0m0.786s 0m0.935s)

104. lt_dlexit unloading libs (lt_dlexit.at:31): ok     (0m0.241s 0m0.244s)

107. lt_dlopen archive (lt_dlopen_a.at:24): skipped (lt_dlopen_a.at:79)

102. C subdir-objects (am-subdir.at:34): ok     (0m1.669s 0m1.297s)

110. ltdl API (ltdl-api.at:26): ok     (0m0.012s 0m0.014s)

73. Export test (export.at:26): ok     (0m0.969s 0m1.231s)

103. C++ subdir-objects (am-subdir.at:94): ok     (0m1.931s 0m1.536s)

71. static linking flags for programs (static.at:69): ok     (0m2.150s 0m3.047s)

108. lt_dlopenext error messages (lt_dlopenext.at:23): ok
(0m0.223s 0m0.255s)

105. lt_dlopenadvise library loading (lt_dladvise.at:29): ok
(0m0.532s 0m0.556s)

112. loadlibrary error messages (loadlibrary.at:23): skipped
(loadlibrary.at:250)

115. SList functionality (slist.at:25): ok     (0m0.075s 0m0.037s)

109. libdir of installed modules (ltdl-libdir.at:23): ok     (0m0.162s 0m0.150s)

111. dlloader API (dlloader-api.at:23): ok     (0m0.152s 0m0.153s)

114. resident modules (resident.at:27): ok     (0m0.168s 0m0.181s)

96. versioning (versioning.at:24): ok     (0m1.419s 0m1.642s)

116. enforced lib prefix (need_lib_prefix.at:26): ok     (0m0.322s 0m0.332s)

84. cwrapper for uninstalled executables (cwrapper.at:25): ok
(0m0.994s 0m1.031s)

87. deplib in subdir (deplib-in-subdir.at:34): ok     (0m0.973s 0m1.256s)

117. dynamically ltdl preload static modules (mdemo.at:625): ok
(0m3.748s 0m3.421s)

120. ltdl dryrun (mdemo.at:676): ok     (0m4.832s 0m4.669s)

100. AC_WITH_LTDL (old-m4-iface.at:113): ok     (0m4.868s 0m4.533s)

122. compiling softlinked libltdl (standalone.at:32): ok     (0m2.810s 0m2.912s)

121. link with library that loads ltdl modules (mdemo.at:777): ok
(0m4.257s 0m3.685s)

123. compiling copied libltdl (standalone.at:47): ok     (0m2.827s 0m2.953s)

124. installable libltdl (standalone.at:62): ok     (0m2.914s 0m2.981s)

118. dynamically ltdl load a shared module (mdemo.at:642): ok
(0m3.823s 0m3.387s)

119. ltdl load shared and static modules (mdemo.at:659): ok
(0m4.179s 0m3.611s)

130. compiling softlinked libltdl (nonrecursive.at:79): ok
(0m3.659s 0m3.052s)

125. linking libltdl without autotools (standalone.at:80): ok
(0m3.129s 0m3.612s)

131. compiling copied libltdl (nonrecursive.at:103): ok     (0m3.710s 0m3.098s)

136. static library (tagdemo.at:339): ok     (0m2.962s 0m2.130s)

132. installable libltdl (nonrecursive.at:127): ok     (0m4.510s 0m3.729s)

133. compiling softlinked libltdl (recursive.at:61): ok     (0m4.507s 0m3.651s)

134. compiling copied libltdl (recursive.at:81): ok     (0m4.560s 0m3.811s)

140. simple template test (template.at:28): ok     (0m0.302s 0m0.419s)

135. installable libltdl (recursive.at:101): ok     (0m5.399s 0m4.524s)

126. compiling softlinked libltdl (subproject.at:58): ok     (0m5.539s 0m5.389s)

127. compiling copied libltdl (subproject.at:74): ok     (0m5.418s 0m5.074s)

142. C++ static constructors (ctor.at:28): ok     (0m0.235s 0m0.311s)

137. shared library (tagdemo.at:354): ok     (0m3.093s 0m2.487s)

129. linking libltdl without autotools (subproject.at:110): ok
(0m3.010s 0m3.269s)

138. shared and static together (tagdemo.at:369): ok     (0m3.328s 0m2.601s)

146. AC_NO_EXECUTABLES (no-executables.at:26): ok     (0m2.505s 0m2.581s)

152. static library (f77demo.at:296): skipped (f77demo.at:301)

153. shared library (f77demo.at:314): skipped (f77demo.at:316)

154. shared and static together (f77demo.at:329): skipped (f77demo.at:331)

155. static library (fcdemo.at:310): skipped (fcdemo.at:315)

156. shared library (fcdemo.at:328): skipped (fcdemo.at:330)

157. shared and static together (fcdemo.at:343): skipped (fcdemo.at:345)

158. darwin fat compile (darwin.at:27): skipped (darwin.at:43)

160. darwin gdb debug information (darwin.at:153): skipped (darwin.at:155)

141. template test with subdirs (template.at:127): skipped (template.at:295)

128. installable libltdl (subproject.at:90): ok     (0m6.310s 0m5.880s)

163. dumpbin -symbols section hiding (dumpbin-symbols.at:25): skipped
(dumpbin-symbols.at:42)

144. config.status (early-libtool.at:33): ok     (0m1.505s 0m1.288s)

165. -L=.../lib -l (sysroot.at:204): skipped (sysroot.at:204)

166. -L SYSROOT/.../lib -l (sysroot.at:205): skipped (sysroot.at:205)

167. SYSROOT/.../*.la (sysroot.at:206): skipped (sysroot.at:206)

164. deplibs without file command (deplibs-mingw.at:27): ok
(0m0.224s 0m0.271s)

139. allow_undefined_flag (tagdemo.at:384): ok     (0m3.010s 0m2.101s)

162. darwin can lt_dlopen .dylib and .so files (darwin.at:233): ok
(0m0.324s 0m0.340s)

151. convenience libltdl (configure-iface.at:305): ok     (0m1.445s 0m1.565s)

145. config.lt (early-libtool.at:127): ok     (0m2.398s 0m2.341s)

159. darwin concurrent library extraction (darwin.at:104): ok
(0m1.120s 0m1.565s)

161. darwin ld warnings changing configure results (darwin.at:209): ok
    (0m2.913s 0m2.281s)

148. installable libltdl (configure-iface.at:103): ok     (0m5.735s 0m5.193s)

150. --with-included-ltdl (configure-iface.at:244): ok     (0m5.521s 0m5.011s)

83. bindir install tests (bindir.at:173): ok     (0m6.826s 0m8.895s)

149. --with-ltdl-include/lib (configure-iface.at:163): ok
(0m7.322s 0m6.997s)

168. Link option thorough search test (stresstest.at:32): ok
(0m20.659s 0m25.358s)

testsuite: ending at: Sun Jun 25 15:33:35 +07 2023

testsuite: test suite duration: 0h 9m 14s

## ------------- ##

## Test results. ##

## ------------- ##

ERROR: 138 tests were run,

6 failed (4 expected failures).

31 tests were skipped.

## ------------------------ ##

## Summary of the failures. ##

## ------------------------ ##

Failed tests:

GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite test groups:

 NUM: FILE-NAME:LINE     TEST-GROUP-NAME

      KEYWORDS

 143: exceptions.at:24   C++ exception handling

      libtool libltdl

 169: cmdline_wrap.at:29 Run tests with low max_cmd_len

      recursive expensive

Skipped tests:

GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite test groups:

 NUM: FILE-NAME:LINE     TEST-GROUP-NAME

      KEYWORDS

  46: convenience.at:110 F77 convenience archives

      f77 libtool

  47: convenience.at:170 FC convenience archives

      fc libtool

  48: convenience.at:230 Java convenience archives

      gcj libtool

  59: duplicate_deps.at:26 preserve duplicate convenience deps

      libtool

  62: flags.at:24        passing F77 flags through libtool

      libtool f77

  63: flags.at:24        passing FC flags through libtool

      libtool fc

  64: flags.at:24        passing GCJ flags through libtool

      libtool gcj

  67: link-order2.at:47  Link order of deplibs

      libtool interactive

  74: export-def.at:25   export from a DLL with a .def file

      libtool

  76: search-path.at:63  sys_lib_search_path on w32

      libtool

  80: exeext.at:26       both of -o prog and -o prog$EXEEXT work

      libtool

  85: cwrapper.at:138    cwrapper string length

  90: infer-tag.at:56    F77 inferred tag

      f77 libtool

  91: infer-tag.at:70    FC inferred tag

      fc libtool

  92: infer-tag.at:84    GCJ inferred tag

      gcj libtool

  94: nocase.at:26       nocase library search

      libtool

 107: lt_dlopen_a.at:24  lt_dlopen archive

      libltdl lt_dlopen_a

 112: loadlibrary.at:23  loadlibrary error messages

      libltdl

 141: template.at:127    template test with subdirs

      cxx libtool

 152: f77demo.at:296     static library

      interactive f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 153: f77demo.at:314     shared library

      f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 154: f77demo.at:329     shared and static together

      f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 155: fcdemo.at:310      static library

      interactive fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 156: fcdemo.at:328      shared library

      fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 157: fcdemo.at:343      shared and static together

      fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

 158: darwin.at:27       darwin fat compile

 160: darwin.at:153      darwin gdb debug information

 163: dumpbin-symbols.at:25 dumpbin -symbols section hiding

 165: sysroot.at:204     -L=.../lib -l

      libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

 166: sysroot.at:205     -L SYSROOT/.../lib -l

      libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

 167: sysroot.at:206     SYSROOT/.../*.la

      libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

## ---------------------- ##

## Detailed failed tests. ##

## ---------------------- ##

#                             -*- compilation -*-

143. exceptions.at:24: testing C++ exception handling ...

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:33: case $LIBLTDL in #(

 */_inst/lib/*) test -f "$LIBLTDL" || (exit 77) ;;

esac

stdout:

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:361: $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS
-DUSING_COMMON_DLL -DUSING_MODULE_DLL -DUSING_LIB_DLL -c main.cpp ||
exit 77

stderr:

stdout:

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:363: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile
--tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -c common.cpp

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -c common.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/common.o

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -c common.cpp -o common.o >/dev/null 2>&1

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:365: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile
--tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -c lib.cpp

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -c lib.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/lib.o

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -c lib.cpp -o lib.o >/dev/null 2>&1

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:367: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile
--tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o
.libs/module.o

libtool: compile:  g++
-I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl
-g -O2 -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp -o module.o >/dev/null 2>&1

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:370: $LIBTOOL --mode=link
--tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o l/libcommon.la  common.lo
-no-undefined -version-info 1:0:0 -rpath $libdir

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: link: g++ -dynamiclib  -o l/.libs/libcommon.1.dylib
.libs/common.o    -g -O2   -install_name
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/143/inst/lib/libcommon.1.dylib
-compatibility_version 2 -current_version 2.0 -Wl,-single_module

libtool: link: (cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "libcommon.dylib" && ln -s
"libcommon.1.dylib" "libcommon.dylib")

libtool: link: ar cr l/.libs/libcommon.a  common.o

libtool: link: ranlib l/.libs/libcommon.a

libtool: link: ( cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "libcommon.la" && ln -s
"../libcommon.la" "libcommon.la" )

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:373: $LIBTOOL --mode=link
--tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o l/liba.la  lib.lo -no-undefined
-version-info 1:0:0 -rpath $libdir

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: link: g++ -dynamiclib  -o l/.libs/liba.1.dylib  .libs/lib.o
 -g -O2   -install_name
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/143/inst/lib/liba.1.dylib
-compatibility_version 2 -current_version 2.0 -Wl,-single_module

libtool: link: (cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "liba.dylib" && ln -s
"liba.1.dylib" "liba.dylib")

libtool: link: ar cr l/.libs/liba.a  lib.o

libtool: link: ranlib l/.libs/liba.a

libtool: link: ( cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "liba.la" && ln -s "../liba.la"
"liba.la" )

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:376: $LIBTOOL --mode=link
--tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o m/module.la  module.lo
l/libcommon.la -module -avoid-version -no-undefined -rpath $moddir

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: link: g++  -o m/.libs/module.so -bundle  .libs/module.o
l/.libs/libcommon.dylib  -g -O2

libtool: link: ar cr m/.libs/module.a  module.o

libtool: link: ranlib m/.libs/module.a

libtool: link: ( cd "m/.libs" && rm -f "module.la" && ln -s
"../module.la" "module.la" )

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:381: $LIBTOOL --mode=link
--tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o main$EXEEXT  main.$OBJEXT
l/liba.la l/libcommon.la -dlopen m/module.la $LIBLTDL -export-dynamic

stderr:

stdout:

libtool: link: rm -f .libs/main.nm .libs/main.nmS .libs/main.nmT

libtool: link: rm -f ".libs/main.nmI"

libtool: link: (cd .libs && gcc -g -O2 -c -fno-builtin "mainS.c")

libtool: link: rm -f ".libs/mainS.c" ".libs/main.nm" ".libs/main.nmS"
".libs/main.nmT" ".libs/main.nmI"

libtool: link: g++ -g -O2 -o .libs/main main.o .libs/mainS.o
-Wl,-bind_at_load
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/libltdl/.libs/dlopen.a
l/.libs/liba.dylib l/.libs/libcommon.dylib
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/../libltdl/.libs/libltdlc.a

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:385: if $LIBTOOL
--mode=execute -dlopen m/module.la "$lt_exe" ; then :; else
lt_status=$?;       test "X$host" != "X$build" && test -x "$lt_exe" &&
exit 77;    exit $lt_status; fi

stderr:

exceptions_in_prog

caught: exception in program

exceptions_in_lib

caught inside lib: exception in library

caught: exception from library

exceptions_in_module

dlopen failed: file not found

stdout:

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/exceptions.at:385: exit code was 1, expected 0

143. exceptions.at:24: 143. C++ exception handling (exceptions.at:24):
FAILED (exceptions.at:385)

#                             -*- compilation -*-

169. cmdline_wrap.at:29: testing Run tests with low max_cmd_len ...

DEBUG: fail_list=''

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/cmdline_wrap.at:34: test -z "$fail_list" || (exit 77)

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/cmdline_wrap.at:48: $CONFIG_SHELL
$abs_srcdir/testsuite -k libtool$INNER_TESTSUITEFLAGS

stderr:

ERROR: 41 tests were run,

4 failed (3 expected failures).

25 tests were skipped.

stdout:

## ----------------------------- ##

## GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite. ##

## ----------------------------- ##

Convenience libraries.

 44: C convenience archives                          ok

 45: C++ convenience archives                        ok

 46: F77 convenience archives                        skipped
(convenience.at:111)

 47: FC convenience archives                         skipped
(convenience.at:171)

 48: Java convenience archives                       skipped
(convenience.at:231)

Testing libtool functions.

 54: standard command line options                   ok

 57: duplicate members in archive tests              ok

 58: duplicate convenience archive names             ok

 59: preserve duplicate convenience deps             skipped
(duplicate_deps.at:67)

 60: passing CC flags through libtool                ok

 61: passing CXX flags through libtool               ok

 62: passing F77 flags through libtool               skipped (flags.at:24)

 63: passing FC flags through libtool                skipped (flags.at:24)

 64: passing GCJ flags through libtool               skipped (flags.at:24)

 65: inherited_linker_flags                          ok

 66: Link order test                                 ok

 67: Link order of deplibs                           skipped
(link-order2.at:146)

 68: Failure tests                                   ok

 69: shlibpath_overrides_runpath                     ok

 70: Runpath in libtool library files                ok

 71: static linking flags for programs               ok

 73: Export test                                     ok

 74: export from a DLL with a .def file              skipped (export-def.at:35)

 75: sys_lib_search_path                             ok

 76: sys_lib_search_path on w32                      skipped (search-path.at:84)

 77: indirect convenience                            ok

 78: indirect uninstalled                            ok

 79: static library contains static library          expected failure
(archive-in-archive.at:57)

 80: both of -o prog and -o prog$EXEEXT work         skipped (exeext.at:29)

 81: execute mode                                    ok

 84: cwrapper for uninstalled executables            ok

 86: cwrapper and installed shared libraries         ok

 87: deplib in subdir                                ok

 88: inferred tag                                    ok

 89: CXX inferred tag                                ok

 90: F77 inferred tag                                skipped (infer-tag.at:57)

 91: FC inferred tag                                 skipped (infer-tag.at:71)

 92: GCJ inferred tag                                skipped (infer-tag.at:85)

 93: localized compiler messages                     ok

 94: nocase library search                           skipped (nocase.at:31)

 95: Install tests                                   ok

 96: versioning                                      ok

DESTDIR tests

 97: Simple DESTDIR install                          ok

 98: DESTDIR with in-package deplibs                 ok

Libltdl functionality.

113: syntax of .la files                             expected failure
(lalib-syntax.at:133)

116: enforced lib prefix                             ok

C++ language support.

136: static library                                  ok

137: shared library                                  ok

138: shared and static together                      ok

139: allow_undefined_flag                            ok

C++ template tests.

140: simple template test                            ok

141: template test with subdirs                      skipped (template.at:295)

Constructors.

142: C++ static constructors                         ok

143: C++ exception handling                          FAILED (exceptions.at:385)

Detecting identical deplibs.

147: build tree relpaths                             expected failure
(deplibs-ident.at:69)

F77 language support.

152: static library                                  skipped (f77demo.at:301)

153: shared library                                  skipped (f77demo.at:316)

154: shared and static together                      skipped (f77demo.at:331)

Fortran language support.

155: static library                                  skipped (fcdemo.at:315)

156: shared library                                  skipped (fcdemo.at:330)

157: shared and static together                      skipped (fcdemo.at:345)

Windows tests.

164: deplibs without file command                    ok

sysroot tests

165: -L=.../lib -l                                   skipped (sysroot.at:204)

166: -L SYSROOT/.../lib -l                           skipped (sysroot.at:205)

167: SYSROOT/.../*.la                                skipped (sysroot.at:206)

Libtool stress test.

168: Link option thorough search test                ok

## ------------- ##

## Test results. ##

## ------------- ##

## -------------------------- ##

## testsuite.log was created. ##

## -------------------------- ##

Please send `testsuite.log' and all information you think might help:

   To: <[email-masked]>

   Subject: [GNU Libtool 2.4.7] testsuite: 143 failed

You may investigate any problem if you feel able to do so, in which

case the test suite provides a good starting point.  Its output may

be found below `testsuite.dir'.

../../libtool-2.4.7/tests/cmdline_wrap.at:48: exit code was 1, expected 0

testsuite.log:

> ## ----------------------------- ##

> ## GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite. ##

> ## ----------------------------- ##

> testsuite: command line was:

>   $ /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/tests/testsuite -k libtool abs_top_srcdir=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7 abs_builddir=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests

> ## --------- ##

> ## Platform. ##

> ## --------- ##

> hostname = Gaetans-MacBook-Pro.local

> uname -m = arm64

> uname -r = 22.5.0

> uname -s = Darwin

> uname -v = Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT 2023; root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

> /usr/bin/uname -p = arm

> /bin/uname -X     = unknown

> /bin/arch              = unknown

> /usr/bin/arch -k       = unknown

> /usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown

> /usr/bin/hostinfo      = Mach kernel version:

>  Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT 2023; root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

> Kernel configured for up to 12 processors.

> 12 processors are physically available.

> 12 processors are logically available.

> Processor type: arm64e (ARM64E)

> Processors active: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

> Primary memory available: 32.00 gigabytes

> Default processor set: 691 tasks, 2696 threads, 12 processors

> Load average: 6.33, Mach factor: 5.66

> /bin/machine           = unknown

> /usr/bin/oslevel       = unknown

> /bin/universe          = unknown

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/tests/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/automake/bin/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/make/bin/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/autoconf/bin/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/

> PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/texinfo/bin/

> PATH: /System/Cryptexes/App/usr/bin/

> PATH: /usr/bin/

> PATH: /bin/

> PATH: /usr/sbin/

> PATH: /sbin/

> ## ------------------ ##

> ## Running the tests. ##

> ## ------------------ ##

> testsuite: starting at: Sun Jun 25 15:28:09 +07 2023

> 44. C convenience archives (convenience.at:31): ok     (0m0.744s 0m0.874s)

> 45. C++ convenience archives (convenience.at:70): ok     (0m0.881s 0m0.966s)

> 46. F77 convenience archives (convenience.at:110): skipped (convenience.at:111)

> 47. FC convenience archives (convenience.at:170): skipped (convenience.at:171)

> 48. Java convenience archives (convenience.at:230): skipped (convenience.at:231)

> 54. standard command line options (help.at:26): ok     (0m0.207s 0m0.129s)

> 57. duplicate members in archive tests (duplicate_members.at:26): ok     (0m0.617s 0m0.797s)

> 58. duplicate convenience archive names (duplicate_conv.at:26): ok     (0m0.703s 0m0.843s)

> 59. preserve duplicate convenience deps (duplicate_deps.at:26): skipped (duplicate_deps.at:67)

> 60. passing CC flags through libtool (flags.at:24): ok     (0m0.387s 0m0.535s)

> 61. passing CXX flags through libtool (flags.at:24): ok     (0m0.465s 0m0.523s)

> 62. passing F77 flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

> 63. passing FC flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

> 64. passing GCJ flags through libtool (flags.at:24): skipped (flags.at:24)

> 65. inherited_linker_flags (inherited_flags.at:27): ok     (0m0.542s 0m0.656s)

> 66. Link order test (link-order.at:27): ok     (0m0.770s 0m0.809s)

> 67. Link order of deplibs (link-order2.at:47): skipped (link-order2.at:146)

> 68. Failure tests (fail.at:28): ok     (0m0.330s 0m0.285s)

> 69. shlibpath_overrides_runpath (shlibpath.at:26): ok     (0m0.352s 0m0.355s)

> 70. Runpath in libtool library files (runpath-in-lalib.at:26): ok     (0m0.289s 0m0.291s)

> 71. static linking flags for programs (static.at:69): ok     (0m2.228s 0m3.052s)

> 73. Export test (export.at:26): ok     (0m1.015s 0m1.215s)

> 74. export from a DLL with a .def file (export-def.at:25): skipped (export-def.at:35)

> 75. sys_lib_search_path (search-path.at:25): ok     (0m0.096s 0m0.082s)

> 76. sys_lib_search_path on w32 (search-path.at:63): skipped (search-path.at:84)

> 77. indirect convenience (indirect_deps.at:26): ok     (0m0.573s 0m0.634s)

> 78. indirect uninstalled (indirect_deps.at:72): ok     (0m0.684s 0m0.780s)

> 80. both of -o prog and -o prog$EXEEXT work (exeext.at:26): skipped (exeext.at:29)

> 81. execute mode (execute-mode.at:25): ok     (0m1.057s 0m0.799s)

> 84. cwrapper for uninstalled executables (cwrapper.at:25): ok     (0m1.032s 0m1.050s)

> 86. cwrapper and installed shared libraries (cwrapper.at:201): ok     (0m0.319s 0m0.357s)

> 87. deplib in subdir (deplib-in-subdir.at:34): ok     (0m0.983s 0m1.224s)

> 88. inferred tag (infer-tag.at:31): ok     (0m0.030s 0m0.032s)

> 89. CXX inferred tag (infer-tag.at:43): ok     (0m0.041s 0m0.037s)

> 90. F77 inferred tag (infer-tag.at:56): skipped (infer-tag.at:57)

> 91. FC inferred tag (infer-tag.at:70): skipped (infer-tag.at:71)

> 92. GCJ inferred tag (infer-tag.at:84): skipped (infer-tag.at:85)

> 93. localized compiler messages (localization.at:24): ok     (0m0.074s 0m0.078s)

> 94. nocase library search (nocase.at:26): skipped (nocase.at:31)

> 95. Install tests (install.at:26): ok     (0m0.146s 0m0.143s)

> 96. versioning (versioning.at:24): ok     (0m1.474s 0m1.615s)

> 97. Simple DESTDIR install (destdir.at:49): ok     (0m0.214s 0m0.256s)

> 98. DESTDIR with in-package deplibs (destdir.at:76): ok     (0m0.782s 0m0.875s)

> 116. enforced lib prefix (need_lib_prefix.at:26): ok     (0m0.360s 0m0.367s)

> 136. static library (tagdemo.at:339): ok     (0m2.675s 0m1.718s)

> 137. shared library (tagdemo.at:354): ok     (0m2.725s 0m1.721s)

> 138. shared and static together (tagdemo.at:369): ok     (0m2.913s 0m1.812s)

> 139. allow_undefined_flag (tagdemo.at:384): ok     (0m2.734s 0m1.744s)

> 140. simple template test (template.at:28): ok     (0m0.268s 0m0.280s)

> 141. template test with subdirs (template.at:127): skipped (template.at:295)

> 142. C++ static constructors (ctor.at:28): ok     (0m0.202s 0m0.200s)

> 152. static library (f77demo.at:296): skipped (f77demo.at:301)

> 153. shared library (f77demo.at:314): skipped (f77demo.at:316)

> 154. shared and static together (f77demo.at:329): skipped (f77demo.at:331)

> 155. static library (fcdemo.at:310): skipped (fcdemo.at:315)

> 156. shared library (fcdemo.at:328): skipped (fcdemo.at:330)

> 157. shared and static together (fcdemo.at:343): skipped (fcdemo.at:345)

> 164. deplibs without file command (deplibs-mingw.at:27): ok     (0m0.214s 0m0.211s)

> 165. -L=.../lib -l (sysroot.at:204): skipped (sysroot.at:204)

> 166. -L SYSROOT/.../lib -l (sysroot.at:205): skipped (sysroot.at:205)

> 167. SYSROOT/.../*.la (sysroot.at:206): skipped (sysroot.at:206)

> 168. Link option thorough search test (stresstest.at:32): ok     (0m20.753s 0m26.032s)

> testsuite: ending at: Sun Jun 25 15:33:35 +07 2023

> testsuite: test suite duration: 0h 5m 26s

> ## ------------- ##

> ## Test results. ##

> ## ------------- ##

> ERROR: 41 tests were run,

> 4 failed (3 expected failures).

> 25 tests were skipped.

> ## ------------------------ ##

> ## Summary of the failures. ##

> ## ------------------------ ##

> Failed tests:

> GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite test groups:

>  NUM: FILE-NAME:LINE     TEST-GROUP-NAME

>       KEYWORDS

>  143: exceptions.at:24   C++ exception handling

>       libtool libltdl

> Skipped tests:

> GNU Libtool 2.4.7 test suite test groups:

>  NUM: FILE-NAME:LINE     TEST-GROUP-NAME

>       KEYWORDS

>   46: convenience.at:110 F77 convenience archives

>       f77 libtool

>   47: convenience.at:170 FC convenience archives

>       fc libtool

>   48: convenience.at:230 Java convenience archives

>       gcj libtool

>   59: duplicate_deps.at:26 preserve duplicate convenience deps

>       libtool

>   62: flags.at:24        passing F77 flags through libtool

>       libtool f77

>   63: flags.at:24        passing FC flags through libtool

>       libtool fc

>   64: flags.at:24        passing GCJ flags through libtool

>       libtool gcj

>   67: link-order2.at:47  Link order of deplibs

>       libtool interactive

>   74: export-def.at:25   export from a DLL with a .def file

>       libtool

>   76: search-path.at:63  sys_lib_search_path on w32

>       libtool

>   80: exeext.at:26       both of -o prog and -o prog$EXEEXT work

>       libtool

>   90: infer-tag.at:56    F77 inferred tag

>       f77 libtool

>   91: infer-tag.at:70    FC inferred tag

>       fc libtool

>   92: infer-tag.at:84    GCJ inferred tag

>       gcj libtool

>   94: nocase.at:26       nocase library search

>       libtool

>  141: template.at:127    template test with subdirs

>       cxx libtool

>  152: f77demo.at:296     static library

>       interactive f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  153: f77demo.at:314     shared library

>       f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  154: f77demo.at:329     shared and static together

>       f77 libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  155: fcdemo.at:310      static library

>       interactive fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  156: fcdemo.at:328      shared library

>       fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  157: fcdemo.at:343      shared and static together

>       fc libtool autoconf libtoolize automake

>  165: sysroot.at:204     -L=.../lib -l

>       libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

>  166: sysroot.at:205     -L SYSROOT/.../lib -l

>       libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

>  167: sysroot.at:206     SYSROOT/.../*.la

>       libtool sysroot libtoolize automake autoconf

> ## ---------------------- ##

> ## Detailed failed tests. ##

> ## ---------------------- ##

> #                             -*- compilation -*-

> 143. exceptions.at:24: testing C++ exception handling ...

> /exceptions.at:33: case $LIBLTDL in #(

>  */_inst/lib/*) test -f "$LIBLTDL" || (exit 77) ;;

> esac

> stdout:

> /exceptions.at:361: $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -DUSING_MODULE_DLL -DUSING_LIB_DLL -c main.cpp || exit 77

> stderr:

> stdout:

> /exceptions.at:363: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile --tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -c common.cpp

> stderr:

> stdout:

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -c common.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/common.o

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -c common.cpp -o common.o >/dev/null 2>&1

> /exceptions.at:365: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile --tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -c lib.cpp

> stderr:

> stdout:

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -c lib.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/lib.o

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -c lib.cpp -o lib.o >/dev/null 2>&1

> /exceptions.at:367: $LIBTOOL --mode=compile --tag=CXX $CXX $CPPFLAGS $CXXFLAGS -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp

> stderr:

> stdout:

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp  -fno-common -DPIC -o .libs/module.o

> libtool: compile:  g++ -I/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/../libtool-2.4.7/libltdl -g -O2 -DUSING_COMMON_DLL -c module.cpp -o module.o >/dev/null 2>&1

> /exceptions.at:370: $LIBTOOL --mode=link --tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o l/libcommon.la  common.lo -no-undefined -version-info 1:0:0 -rpath $libdir

> stderr:

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11512: test: .*: integer expression expected

> stdout:

> libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -nostdlib -Wl,-r -o l/.libs/libcommon.la-1.o .libs/common.o

> libtool: link: g++ -dynamiclib  -o l/.libs/libcommon.1.dylib l/.libs/libcommon.la-1.o   -g -O2   -install_name  /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/tests/testsuite.dir/143/inst/lib/libcommon.1.dylib -compatibility_version 2 -current_version 2.0 -Wl,-single_module

> libtool: link: rm -f l/.libs/libcommon.la-1.o

> libtool: link: (cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "libcommon.dylib" && ln -s "libcommon.1.dylib" "libcommon.dylib")

> libtool: link: ar cr l/.libs/libcommon.a common.o

> libtool: link: ranlib l/.libs/libcommon.a

> libtool: link: ( cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "libcommon.la" && ln -s "../libcommon.la" "libcommon.la" )

> /exceptions.at:373: $LIBTOOL --mode=link --tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o l/liba.la  lib.lo -no-undefined -version-info 1:0:0 -rpath $libdir

> stderr:

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11512: test: .*: integer expression expected

> stdout:

> libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -nostdlib -Wl,-r -o l/.libs/liba.la-1.o .libs/lib.o

> libtool: link: g++ -dynamiclib  -o l/.libs/liba.1.dylib l/.libs/liba.la-1.o   -g -O2   -install_name  /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/tests/testsuite.dir/143/inst/lib/liba.1.dylib -compatibility_version 2 -current_version 2.0 -Wl,-single_module

> libtool: link: rm -f l/.libs/liba.la-1.o

> libtool: link: (cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "liba.dylib" && ln -s "liba.1.dylib" "liba.dylib")

> libtool: link: ar cr l/.libs/liba.a lib.o

> libtool: link: ranlib l/.libs/liba.a

> libtool: link: ( cd "l/.libs" && rm -f "liba.la" && ln -s "../liba.la" "liba.la" )

> /exceptions.at:376: $LIBTOOL --mode=link --tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o m/module.la  module.lo l/libcommon.la -module -avoid-version -no-undefined -rpath $moddir

> stderr:

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 10601: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11476: test: .*: integer expression expected

> /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/testsuite.dir/169/libtool: line 11512: test: .*: integer expression expected

> stdout:

> libtool: link: gcc -g -O2 -nostdlib -Wl,-r -o m/.libs/module.la-1.o .libs/module.o

> libtool: link: g++  -o m/.libs/module.so -bundle m/.libs/module.la-1.o  l/.libs/libcommon.dylib  -g -O2

> libtool: link: rm -f m/.libs/module.la-1.o

> libtool: link: ar cr m/.libs/module.a module.o

> libtool: link: ranlib m/.libs/module.a

> libtool: link: ( cd "m/.libs" && rm -f "module.la" && ln -s "../module.la" "module.la" )

> /exceptions.at:381: $LIBTOOL --mode=link --tag=CXX $CXX $CXXFLAGS $LDFLAGS -o main$EXEEXT  main.$OBJEXT l/liba.la l/libcommon.la -dlopen m/module.la $LIBLTDL -export-dynamic

> stderr:

> stdout:

> libtool: link: rm -f .libs/main.nm .libs/main.nmS .libs/main.nmT

> libtool: link: rm -f ".libs/main.nmI"

> libtool: link: (cd .libs && gcc -g -O2 -c -fno-builtin "mainS.c")

> libtool: link: rm -f ".libs/mainS.c" ".libs/main.nm" ".libs/main.nmS" ".libs/main.nmT" ".libs/main.nmI"

> libtool: link: g++ -g -O2 -o .libs/main main.o .libs/mainS.o -Wl,-bind_at_load  /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/libltdl/.libs/dlopen.a l/.libs/liba.dylib l/.libs/libcommon.dylib /Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-build/tests/../libltdl/.libs/libltdlc.a

> /exceptions.at:385: if $LIBTOOL --mode=execute -dlopen m/module.la "$lt_exe" ; then :; else lt_status=$?;       test "X$host" != "X$build" && test -x "$lt_exe" && exit 77;    exit $lt_status; fi

> stderr:

> exceptions_in_prog

> caught: exception in program

> exceptions_in_lib

> caught inside lib: exception in library

> caught: exception from library

> exceptions_in_module

> dlopen failed: file not found

> stdout:

> /exceptions.at:385: exit code was 1, expected 0

> 143. exceptions.at:24: 143. C++ exception handling (exceptions.at:24): FAILED (exceptions.at:385)

169. cmdline_wrap.at:29: 169. Run tests with low max_cmd_len
(cmdline_wrap.at:29): FAILED (cmdline_wrap.at:48)

## ------------- ##

## ../config.log ##

## ------------- ##

| This file contains any messages produced by compilers while

| running configure, to aid debugging if configure makes a mistake.

|

| It was created by GNU Libtool configure 2.4.7, which was

| generated by GNU Autoconf 2.69.  Invocation command line was

|

|   $ ../libtool-2.4.7/configure
--prefix=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/build/libtool-2.4.6
--enable-ltdl-install --enable-dependency-tracking

|

| ## --------- ##

| ## Platform. ##

| ## --------- ##

|

| hostname = Gaetans-MacBook-Pro.local

| uname -m = arm64

| uname -r = 22.5.0

| uname -s = Darwin

| uname -v = Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT
2023; root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

|

| /usr/bin/uname -p = arm

| /bin/uname -X     = unknown

|

| /bin/arch              = unknown

| /usr/bin/arch -k       = unknown

| /usr/convex/getsysinfo = unknown

| /usr/bin/hostinfo      = Mach kernel version:

|  Darwin Kernel Version 22.5.0: Mon Apr 24 20:53:19 PDT 2023;
root:xnu-8796.121.2~5/RELEASE_ARM64_T6020

| Kernel configured for up to 12 processors.

| 12 processors are physically available.

| 12 processors are logically available.

| Processor type: arm64e (ARM64E)

| Processors active: 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

| Primary memory available: 32.00 gigabytes

| Default processor set: 598 tasks, 2576 threads, 12 processors

| Load average: 1.54, Mach factor: 10.45

| /bin/machine           = unknown

| /usr/bin/oslevel       = unknown

| /bin/universe          = unknown

|

| PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/automake/bin

| PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/make/bin

| PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/autoconf/bin

| PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin

| PATH: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/texinfo/bin

| PATH: /usr/local/bin

| PATH: /System/Cryptexes/App/usr/bin

| PATH: /usr/bin

| PATH: /bin

| PATH: /usr/sbin

| PATH: /sbin

| PATH: /var/run/com.apple.security.cryptexd/codex.system/bootstrap/usr/local/bin

| PATH: /var/run/com.apple.security.cryptexd/codex.system/bootstrap/usr/bin

| PATH: /var/run/com.apple.security.cryptexd/codex.system/bootstrap/usr/appleinternal/bin

|

|

| ## ----------- ##

| ## Core tests. ##

| ## ----------- ##

|

| configure:2714: checking for GNU M4 that supports accurate traces

| configure:2763: result: /Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/m4

| configure:2766: checking whether
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/m4 accepts --gnu

| configure:2776: result: yes

| configure:2793: checking how m4 supports trace files

| configure:2803: result: --debugfile

| configure:2830: checking for a BSD-compatible install

| configure:2898: result: /usr/bin/install -c

| configure:2909: checking whether build environment is sane

| configure:2964: result: yes

| configure:3110: checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p

| configure:3149: result: ../libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/install-sh -c -d

| configure:3156: checking for gawk

| configure:3186: result: no

| configure:3156: checking for mawk

| configure:3186: result: no

| configure:3156: checking for nawk

| configure:3186: result: no

| configure:3156: checking for awk

| configure:3172: found /usr/bin/awk

| configure:3183: result: awk

| configure:3194: checking whether make sets $(MAKE)

| configure:3216: result: yes

| configure:3245: checking whether make supports nested variables

| configure:3262: result: yes

| configure:3399: checking whether make supports nested variables

| configure:3416: result: yes

| configure:3441: checking build system type

| configure:3455: result: aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| configure:3475: checking host system type

| configure:3488: result: aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| configure:3515: autobuild project... GNU Libtool

| configure:3521: autobuild revision... 2.4.7

| configure:3526: autobuild hostname... Gaetans-MacBook-Pro.local

| configure:3530: autobuild mode... default

| configure:3538: autobuild timestamp... 20230625T082410Z

| configure:3628: checking for gcc

| configure:3644: found /usr/bin/gcc

| configure:3655: result: gcc

| configure:3884: checking for C compiler version

| configure:3893: gcc --version >&5

| Apple clang version 14.0.3 (clang-1403.0.22.14.1)

| Target: arm64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| Thread model: posix

| InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin

| configure:3904: $? = 0

| configure:3893: gcc -v >&5

| Apple clang version 14.0.3 (clang-1403.0.22.14.1)

| Target: arm64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| Thread model: posix

| InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin

| configure:3904: $? = 0

| configure:3893: gcc -V >&5

| clang: error: argument to '-V' is missing (expected 1 value)

| clang: error: no input files

| configure:3904: $? = 1

| configure:3893: gcc -qversion >&5

| clang: error: unknown argument '-qversion'; did you mean '--version'?

| clang: error: no input files

| configure:3904: $? = 1

| configure:3924: checking whether the C compiler works

| configure:3946: gcc    conftest.c  >&5

| configure:3950: $? = 0

| configure:3998: result: yes

| configure:4001: checking for C compiler default output file name

| configure:4003: result: a.out

| configure:4009: checking for suffix of executables

| configure:4016: gcc -o conftest    conftest.c  >&5

| configure:4020: $? = 0

| configure:4042: result:

| configure:4064: checking whether we are cross compiling

| configure:4072: gcc -o conftest    conftest.c  >&5

| configure:4076: $? = 0

| configure:4083: ./conftest

| configure:4087: $? = 0

| configure:4102: result: no

| configure:4107: checking for suffix of object files

| configure:4129: gcc -c   conftest.c >&5

| configure:4133: $? = 0

| configure:4154: result: o

| configure:4158: checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler

| configure:4177: gcc -c   conftest.c >&5

| configure:4177: $? = 0

| configure:4186: result: yes

| configure:4195: checking whether gcc accepts -g

| configure:4215: gcc -c -g  conftest.c >&5

| configure:4215: $? = 0

| configure:4256: result: yes

| configure:4273: checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89

| configure:4336: gcc  -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:17:14: warning: a function declaration without a
prototype is deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in
C2x [-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]

| static char *e (p, i)

|              ^

| 1 warning generated.

| configure:4336: $? = 0

| configure:4349: result: none needed

| configure:4374: checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together

| configure:4396: gcc -c conftest.c -o conftest2.o

| configure:4399: $? = 0

| configure:4396: gcc -c conftest.c -o conftest2.o

| configure:4399: $? = 0

| configure:4411: result: yes

| configure:4429: checking whether the compiler is clang

| configure:4450: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:13:12: error: unknown type name 'barfbarf'

|            barfbarf

|            ^

| 1 error generated.

| configure:4450: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| |

| |            #ifdef __clang__

| |            barfbarf

| |            #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| |

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| |

| configure:4458: result: yes

| configure:4462: checking for compiler option needed when checking
for declarations

| configure:4481: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5
-Werror=implicit-function-declaration

| configure:4481: $? = 0

| configure:4493: result: -Werror=implicit-function-declaration

| configure:4505: checking whether make supports the include directive

| configure:4520: make -f confmf.GNU && cat confinc.out

| this is the am__doit target

| configure:4523: $? = 0

| configure:4542: result: yes (GNU style)

| configure:4567: checking dependency style of gcc

| configure:4678: result: gcc3

| configure:4699: checking how to run the C preprocessor

| configure:4730: gcc -E  conftest.c

| configure:4730: $? = 0

| configure:4744: gcc -E  conftest.c

| conftest.c:11:10: fatal error: 'ac_nonexistent.h' file not found

| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:4744: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

| configure:4769: result: gcc -E

| configure:4789: gcc -E  conftest.c

| configure:4789: $? = 0

| configure:4803: gcc -E  conftest.c

| conftest.c:11:10: fatal error: 'ac_nonexistent.h' file not found

| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:4803: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

| configure:4832: checking for grep that handles long lines and -e

| configure:4890: result: /usr/bin/grep

| configure:4895: checking for egrep

| configure:4957: result: /usr/bin/grep -E

| configure:4965: checking for Minix Amsterdam compiler

| configure:4989: result: no

| configure:5046: checking for ar

| configure:5062: found /usr/bin/ar

| configure:5073: result: ar

| configure:5148: checking for ranlib

| configure:5164: found /usr/bin/ranlib

| configure:5175: result: ranlib

| configure:5238: checking how to run the C preprocessor

| configure:5308: result: gcc -E

| configure:5328: gcc -E  conftest.c

| configure:5328: $? = 0

| configure:5342: gcc -E  conftest.c

| conftest.c:11:10: fatal error: 'ac_nonexistent.h' file not found

| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:5342: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

| configure:5420: checking how to print strings

| configure:5447: result: printf

| configure:5468: checking for a sed that does not truncate output

| configure:5532: result: /usr/bin/sed

| configure:5550: checking for fgrep

| configure:5612: result: /usr/bin/grep -F

| configure:5647: checking for ld used by gcc

| configure:5714: result: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld

| configure:5721: checking if the linker
(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld

| configure:5736: result: no

| configure:5748: checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)

| configure:5802: result: /usr/bin/nm -B

| configure:5932: checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface

| configure:5939: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:5942: /usr/bin/nm -B "conftest.o"

| configure:5945: output

| 000000000000022c S _some_variable

| 0000000000000000 t ltmp0

| 000000000000022c s ltmp1

| configure:5952: result: BSD nm

| configure:5955: checking whether ln -s works

| configure:5959: result: yes

| configure:5967: checking the maximum length of command line arguments

| configure:6098: result: 786432

| configure:6146: checking how to convert aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0
file names to aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0 format

| configure:6186: result: func_convert_file_noop

| configure:6193: checking how to convert aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0
file names to toolchain format

| configure:6213: result: func_convert_file_noop

| configure:6220: checking for
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld option to reload object
files

| configure:6227: result: -r

| configure:6301: checking for file

| configure:6317: found /usr/bin/file

| configure:6328: result: file

| configure:6399: checking for objdump

| configure:6415: found /usr/bin/objdump

| configure:6426: result: objdump

| configure:6455: checking how to recognize dependent libraries

| configure:6655: result: pass_all

| configure:6740: checking for dlltool

| configure:6770: result: no

| configure:6797: checking how to associate runtime and link libraries

| configure:6824: result: printf %s\n

| configure:6964: checking for archiver @FILE support

| configure:6981: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:6981: $? = 0

| configure:6984: ar cr libconftest.a @conftest.lst >&5

| ar: @conftest.lst: No such file or directory

| configure:6987: $? = 1

| configure:7007: result: no

| configure:7065: checking for strip

| configure:7081: found /usr/bin/strip

| configure:7092: result: strip

| configure:7164: checking for ranlib

| configure:7191: result: ranlib

| configure:7293: checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from
gcc object

| configure:7446: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:7449: $? = 0

| configure:7453: /usr/bin/nm -B conftest.o \| /usr/bin/sed -n -e
's/^.*[ ]\([ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]*\)[ ][
]*\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 \2 \2/p' | /usr/bin/sed '/
__gnu_lto/d' \> conftest.nm

| configure:7456: $? = 0

| cannot find nm_test_var in conftest.nm

| configure:7446: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:7449: $? = 0

| configure:7453: /usr/bin/nm -B conftest.o \| /usr/bin/sed -n -e
's/^.*[ ]\([ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]*\)[ ][
]*_\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 _\2 \2/p' | /usr/bin/sed '/
__gnu_lto/d' \> conftest.nm

| configure:7456: $? = 0

| configure:7522: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c conftstm.o >&5

| warning: (arm64)  could not find object file symbol for symbol _main

| configure:7525: $? = 0

| configure:7563: result: ok

| configure:7610: checking for sysroot

| configure:7640: result: no

| configure:7647: checking for a working dd

| configure:7685: result: /bin/dd

| configure:7689: checking how to truncate binary pipes

| configure:7704: result: /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1

| configure:8033: checking for mt

| configure:8063: result: no

| configure:8083: checking if : is a manifest tool

| configure:8089: : '-?'

| configure:8097: result: no

| configure:8153: checking for dsymutil

| configure:8169: found /usr/bin/dsymutil

| configure:8180: result: dsymutil

| configure:8245: checking for nmedit

| configure:8261: found /usr/bin/nmedit

| configure:8272: result: nmedit

| configure:8337: checking for lipo

| configure:8353: found /usr/bin/lipo

| configure:8364: result: lipo

| configure:8429: checking for otool

| configure:8445: found /usr/bin/otool

| configure:8456: result: otool

| configure:8521: checking for otool64

| configure:8551: result: no

| configure:8596: checking for -single_module linker flag

| gcc -g -O2  -o libconftest.dylib -dynamiclib -Wl,-single_module conftest.c

| configure:8629: result: yes

| configure:8632: checking for -exported_symbols_list linker flag

| configure:8652: gcc -o conftest -g -O2
-Wl,-exported_symbols_list,conftest.sym conftest.c  >&5

| configure:8652: $? = 0

| configure:8662: result: yes

| configure:8665: checking for -force_load linker flag

| gcc -g -O2 -c -o conftest.o conftest.c

| ar cr libconftest.a conftest.o

| ranlib libconftest.a

| gcc -g -O2  -o conftest conftest.c -Wl,-force_load,./libconftest.a

| configure:8697: result: yes

| configure:8764: checking for ANSI C header files

| configure:8784: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8784: $? = 0

| configure:8857: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| configure:8857: $? = 0

| configure:8857: ./conftest

| configure:8857: $? = 0

| configure:8868: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for sys/types.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for sys/stat.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for stdlib.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for string.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for memory.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for strings.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for inttypes.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for stdint.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8881: checking for unistd.h

| configure:8881: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8881: $? = 0

| configure:8881: result: yes

| configure:8895: checking for dlfcn.h

| configure:8895: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:8895: $? = 0

| configure:8895: result: yes

| configure:9448: checking for objdir

| configure:9463: result: .libs

| configure:9727: checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions

| configure:9745: gcc -c -g -O2  -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions conftest.c >&5

| configure:9749: $? = 0

| configure:9762: result: yes

| configure:10120: checking for gcc option to produce PIC

| configure:10127: result: -fno-common -DPIC

| configure:10135: checking if gcc PIC flag -fno-common -DPIC works

| configure:10153: gcc -c -g -O2  -fno-common -DPIC -DPIC conftest.c >&5

| configure:10157: $? = 0

| configure:10170: result: yes

| configure:10199: checking if gcc static flag -static works

| configure:10227: result: no

| configure:10242: checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o

| configure:10263: gcc -c -g -O2  -o out/conftest2.o conftest.c >&5

| configure:10267: $? = 0

| configure:10289: result: yes

| configure:10297: checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o

| configure:10344: result: yes

| configure:10377: checking whether the gcc linker
(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries

| configure:11638: result: yes

| configure:11878: checking dynamic linker characteristics

| configure:12696: result: darwin22.5.0 dyld

| configure:12818: checking how to hardcode library paths into programs

| configure:12843: result: immediate

| configure:12888: checking for dlopen in -ldl

| configure:12913: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -ldl   >&5

| configure:12913: $? = 0

| configure:12922: result: yes

| configure:13145: checking whether a program can dlopen itself

| configure:13225: gcc -o conftest -g -O2  -DHAVE_DLFCN_H   conftest.c -ldl  >&5

| configure:13228: $? = 0

| configure:13246: result: yes

| configure:13251: checking whether a statically linked program can
dlopen itself

| configure:13331: gcc -o conftest -g -O2  -DHAVE_DLFCN_H
conftest.c -ldl  >&5

| configure:13334: $? = 0

| configure:13352: result: yes

| configure:13391: checking whether stripping libraries is possible

| configure:13408: result: yes

| configure:13442: checking if libtool supports shared libraries

| configure:13444: result: yes

| configure:13447: checking whether to build shared libraries

| configure:13472: result: yes

| configure:13475: checking whether to build static libraries

| configure:13479: result: yes

| configure:13517: checking what extension is used for runtime loadable modules

| configure:13529: result: .so

| configure:13553: checking what variable specifies run-time module search path

| configure:13560: result: DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

| configure:13570: checking for the default library search path

| configure:13577: result: /usr/local/lib /lib /usr/lib

| configure:13608: checking for library containing dlopen

| configure:13639: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| configure:13639: $? = 0

| configure:13656: result: none required

| configure:13746: checking for dlerror

| configure:13746: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c   >&5

| configure:13746: $? = 0

| configure:13746: result: yes

| configure:13760: checking for shl_load

| configure:13760: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_shl_load", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-e64ff9.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:13760: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define shl_load to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares shl_load.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define shl_load innocuous_shl_load

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char shl_load (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef shl_load

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char shl_load ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_shl_load || defined __stub___shl_load

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return shl_load ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:13760: result: no

| configure:13767: checking for shl_load in -ldld

| configure:13792: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -ldld   >&5

| ld: library not found for -ldld

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:13792: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char shl_load ();

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return shl_load ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:13801: result: no

| configure:13847: checking for dld_link in -ldld

| configure:13872: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c -ldld   >&5

| ld: library not found for -ldld

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:13872: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char dld_link ();

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return dld_link ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:13881: result: no

| configure:13916: checking for _ prefix in compiled symbols

| configure:13926: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:2:12: warning: expression result unused [-Wunused-value]

| int main(){nm_test_func;return 0;}

|            ^~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 warning generated.

| configure:13929: $? = 0

| configure:13933: /usr/bin/nm -B conftest.o \| /usr/bin/sed -n -e
's/^.*[ ]\([ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]*\)[ ][
]*_\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1 _\2 \2/p' | /usr/bin/sed '/
__gnu_lto/d' \> conftest.nm

| configure:13936: $? = 0

| configure:13958: result: yes

| configure:13965: checking whether we have to add an underscore for dlsym

| configure:14047: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c   >&5

| configure:14050: $? = 0

| configure:14064: result: no

| configure:14075: checking whether deplibs are loaded by dlopen

| configure:14172: result: yes

| configure:14183: checking for argz.h

| configure:14183: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:64:10: fatal error: 'argz.h' file not found

| #include <argz.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14183: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <stdio.h>

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H

| | # include <sys/types.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H

| | # include <sys/stat.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS

| | # include <stdlib.h>

| | # include <stddef.h>

| | #else

| | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H

| | #  include <stdlib.h>

| | # endif

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H

| | # if !defined STDC_HEADERS && defined HAVE_MEMORY_H

| | #  include <memory.h>

| | # endif

| | # include <string.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H

| | # include <strings.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H

| | # include <inttypes.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H

| | # include <stdint.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H

| | # include <unistd.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #include <argz.h>

| configure:14183: result: no

| configure:14195: checking for error_t

| configure:14195: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:37:13: error: use of undeclared identifier 'error_t'

| if (sizeof (error_t))

|             ^

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14195: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #if defined(HAVE_ARGZ_H)

| | #  include <argz.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | if (sizeof (error_t))

| |  return 0;

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14195: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_add

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_add", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-59350c.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_add to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares argz_add.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_add innocuous_argz_add

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_add (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_add

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_add ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_add || defined __stub___argz_add

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_add ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_append

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_append", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-aa116a.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_append to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares argz_append.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_append innocuous_argz_append

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_append (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_append

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_append ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_append || defined __stub___argz_append

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_append ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_count

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_count", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-1cb567.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_count to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares argz_count.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_count innocuous_argz_count

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_count (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_count

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_count ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_count || defined __stub___argz_count

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_count ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_create_sep

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_create_sep", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-5683dd.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_create_sep to an innocuous variant, in case
<limits.h> declares argz_create_sep.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_create_sep innocuous_argz_create_sep

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_create_sep (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_create_sep

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_create_sep ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_create_sep || defined __stub___argz_create_sep

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_create_sep ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_insert

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_insert", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-7d811b.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_insert to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares argz_insert.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_insert innocuous_argz_insert

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_insert (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_insert

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_insert ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_insert || defined __stub___argz_insert

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_insert ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_next

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_next", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-f7c452.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_next to an innocuous variant, in case <limits.h>
declares argz_next.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_next innocuous_argz_next

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_next (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_next

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_next ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_next || defined __stub___argz_next

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_next ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14221: checking for argz_stringify

| configure:14221: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| Undefined symbols for architecture arm64:

|   "_argz_stringify", referenced from:

|       _main in conftest-8a62e7.o

| ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture arm64

| clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)

| configure:14221: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | /* Define argz_stringify to an innocuous variant, in case
<limits.h> declares argz_stringify.

| |    For example, HP-UX 11i <limits.h> declares gettimeofday.  */

| | #define argz_stringify innocuous_argz_stringify

| |

| | /* System header to define __stub macros and hopefully few prototypes,

| |     which can conflict with char argz_stringify (); below.

| |     Prefer <limits.h> to <assert.h> if __STDC__ is defined, since

| |     <limits.h> exists even on freestanding compilers.  */

| |

| | #ifdef __STDC__

| | # include <limits.h>

| | #else

| | # include <assert.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #undef argz_stringify

| |

| | /* Override any GCC internal prototype to avoid an error.

| |    Use char because int might match the return type of a GCC

| |    builtin and then its argument prototype would still apply.  */

| | #ifdef __cplusplus

| | extern "C"

| | #endif

| | char argz_stringify ();

| | /* The GNU C library defines this for functions which it implements

| |     to always fail with ENOSYS.  Some functions are actually named

| |     something starting with __ and the normal name is an alias.  */

| | #if defined __stub_argz_stringify || defined __stub___argz_stringify

| | choke me

| | #endif

| |

| | int

| | main ()

| | {

| | return argz_stringify ();

| |   ;

| |   return 0;

| | }

| configure:14221: result: no

| configure:14289: checking whether libtool supports -dlopen/-dlpreopen

| configure:14301: result: yes

| configure:14354: checking for unistd.h

| configure:14354: result: yes

| configure:14354: checking for dl.h

| configure:14354: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:68:10: fatal error: 'dl.h' file not found

| #include <dl.h>

|          ^~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14354: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <stdio.h>

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H

| | # include <sys/types.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H

| | # include <sys/stat.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS

| | # include <stdlib.h>

| | # include <stddef.h>

| | #else

| | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H

| | #  include <stdlib.h>

| | # endif

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H

| | # if !defined STDC_HEADERS && defined HAVE_MEMORY_H

| | #  include <memory.h>

| | # endif

| | # include <string.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H

| | # include <strings.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H

| | # include <inttypes.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H

| | # include <stdint.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H

| | # include <unistd.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #include <dl.h>

| configure:14354: result: no

| configure:14354: checking for sys/dl.h

| configure:14354: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:68:10: fatal error: 'sys/dl.h' file not found

| #include <sys/dl.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14354: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <stdio.h>

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H

| | # include <sys/types.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H

| | # include <sys/stat.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS

| | # include <stdlib.h>

| | # include <stddef.h>

| | #else

| | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H

| | #  include <stdlib.h>

| | # endif

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H

| | # if !defined STDC_HEADERS && defined HAVE_MEMORY_H

| | #  include <memory.h>

| | # endif

| | # include <string.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H

| | # include <strings.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H

| | # include <inttypes.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H

| | # include <stdint.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H

| | # include <unistd.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #include <sys/dl.h>

| configure:14354: result: no

| configure:14354: checking for dld.h

| configure:14354: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| conftest.c:68:10: fatal error: 'dld.h' file not found

| #include <dld.h>

|          ^~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14354: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <stdio.h>

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H

| | # include <sys/types.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_SYS_STAT_H

| | # include <sys/stat.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef STDC_HEADERS

| | # include <stdlib.h>

| | # include <stddef.h>

| | #else

| | # ifdef HAVE_STDLIB_H

| | #  include <stdlib.h>

| | # endif

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRING_H

| | # if !defined STDC_HEADERS && defined HAVE_MEMORY_H

| | #  include <memory.h>

| | # endif

| | # include <string.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STRINGS_H

| | # include <strings.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_INTTYPES_H

| | # include <inttypes.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_STDINT_H

| | # include <stdint.h>

| | #endif

| | #ifdef HAVE_UNISTD_H

| | # include <unistd.h>

| | #endif

| |

| | #include <dld.h>

| configure:14354: result: no

| configure:14354: checking for mach-o/dyld.h

| configure:14354: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:14354: $? = 0

| configure:14354: result: yes

| configure:14354: checking for dirent.h

| configure:14354: gcc -c -g -O2  conftest.c >&5

| configure:14354: $? = 0

| configure:14354: result: yes

| configure:14369: checking for closedir

| configure:14369: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| configure:14369: $? = 0

| configure:14369: result: yes

| configure:14369: checking for opendir

| configure:14369: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| configure:14369: $? = 0

| configure:14369: result: yes

| configure:14369: checking for readdir

| configure:14369: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| configure:14369: $? = 0

| configure:14369: result: yes

| configure:14388: checking for strlcat

| configure:14388: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| conftest.c:62:6: warning: incompatible redeclaration of library
function 'strlcat' [-Wincompatible-library-redeclaration]

| char strlcat ();

|      ^

| conftest.c:62:6: note: 'strlcat' is a builtin with type 'unsigned
long (char *, const char *, unsigned long)'

| 1 warning generated.

| configure:14388: $? = 0

| configure:14388: result: yes

| configure:14388: checking for strlcpy

| configure:14388: gcc -o conftest -g -O2   conftest.c  >&5

| conftest.c:63:6: warning: incompatible redeclaration of library
function 'strlcpy' [-Wincompatible-library-redeclaration]

| char strlcpy ();

|      ^

| conftest.c:63:6: note: 'strlcpy' is a builtin with type 'unsigned
long (char *, const char *, unsigned long)'

| 1 warning generated.

| configure:14388: $? = 0

| configure:14388: result: yes

| configure:14483: checking for g++

| configure:14499: found /usr/bin/g++

| configure:14510: result: g++

| configure:14537: checking for C++ compiler version

| configure:14546: g++ --version >&5

| Apple clang version 14.0.3 (clang-1403.0.22.14.1)

| Target: arm64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| Thread model: posix

| InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin

| configure:14557: $? = 0

| configure:14546: g++ -v >&5

| Apple clang version 14.0.3 (clang-1403.0.22.14.1)

| Target: arm64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| Thread model: posix

| InstalledDir: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin

| configure:14557: $? = 0

| configure:14546: g++ -V >&5

| clang: error: argument to '-V' is missing (expected 1 value)

| clang: error: no input files

| configure:14557: $? = 1

| configure:14546: g++ -qversion >&5

| clang: error: unknown argument '-qversion'; did you mean '--version'?

| clang: error: no input files

| configure:14557: $? = 1

| configure:14561: checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler

| configure:14580: g++ -c   conftest.cpp >&5

| configure:14580: $? = 0

| configure:14589: result: yes

| configure:14598: checking whether g++ accepts -g

| configure:14618: g++ -c -g  conftest.cpp >&5

| configure:14618: $? = 0

| configure:14659: result: yes

| configure:14684: checking dependency style of g++

| configure:14795: result: gcc3

| configure:14829: checking how to run the C++ preprocessor

| configure:14856: g++ -E  conftest.cpp

| configure:14856: $? = 0

| configure:14870: g++ -E  conftest.cpp

| conftest.cpp:43:10: fatal error: 'ac_nonexistent.h' file not found

| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14870: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MACH_O_DYLD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DIRENT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_CLOSEDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_OPENDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_READDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_STRLCAT 1

| | #define HAVE_STRLCPY 1

| | #define LT_LIBEXT "a"

| | #define LT_LIBPREFIX "lib"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

| configure:14895: result: g++ -E

| configure:14915: g++ -E  conftest.cpp

| configure:14915: $? = 0

| configure:14929: g++ -E  conftest.cpp

| conftest.cpp:43:10: fatal error: 'ac_nonexistent.h' file not found

| #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

|          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

| 1 error generated.

| configure:14929: $? = 1

| configure: failed program was:

| | /* confdefs.h */

| | #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| | #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| | #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| | #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| | #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| | #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| | #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| | #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| | #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| | #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| | #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| | #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| | #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| | #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| | #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| | #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| | #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| | #define error_t int

| | #define __error_t_defined 1

| | #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| | #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_MACH_O_DYLD_H 1

| | #define HAVE_DIRENT_H 1

| | #define HAVE_CLOSEDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_OPENDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_READDIR 1

| | #define HAVE_STRLCAT 1

| | #define HAVE_STRLCPY 1

| | #define LT_LIBEXT "a"

| | #define LT_LIBPREFIX "lib"

| | /* end confdefs.h.  */

| | #include <ac_nonexistent.h>

| configure:15091: checking for ld used by g++

| configure:15158: result: /Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld

| configure:15165: checking if the linker
(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld

| configure:15180: result: no

| configure:15235: checking whether the g++ linker
(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries

| configure:16309: result: yes

| configure:16345: g++ -c -g -O2  conftest.cpp >&5

| configure:16348: $? = 0

| configure:16829: checking for g++ option to produce PIC

| configure:16836: result: -fno-common -DPIC

| configure:16844: checking if g++ PIC flag -fno-common -DPIC works

| configure:16862: g++ -c -g -O2  -fno-common -DPIC -DPIC conftest.cpp >&5

| configure:16866: $? = 0

| configure:16879: result: yes

| configure:16902: checking if g++ static flag -static works

| configure:16930: result: no

| configure:16942: checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o

| configure:16963: g++ -c -g -O2  -o out/conftest2.o conftest.cpp >&5

| configure:16967: $? = 0

| configure:16989: result: yes

| configure:16994: checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o

| configure:17041: result: yes

| configure:17071: checking whether the g++ linker
(/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld) supports shared
libraries

| configure:17111: result: yes

| configure:17252: checking dynamic linker characteristics

| configure:17997: result: darwin22.5.0 dyld

| configure:18062: checking how to hardcode library paths into programs

| configure:18087: result: immediate

| configure:18180: checking for g77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for xlf

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for f77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for frt

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for pgf77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for cf77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for fort77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for fl32

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for af77

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for xlf90

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for f90

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for pgf90

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for pghpf

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for epcf90

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for gfortran

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for g95

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for xlf95

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for f95

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for fort

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for ifort

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for ifc

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for efc

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for pgfortran

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for pgf95

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for lf95

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for ftn

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18180: checking for nagfor

| configure:18210: result: no

| configure:18233: checking for Fortran 77 compiler version

| configure:18242:  --version >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 18244: --version: command not found

| configure:18253: $? = 127

| configure:18242:  -v >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 18244: -v: command not found

| configure:18253: $? = 127

| configure:18242:  -V >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 18244: -V: command not found

| configure:18253: $? = 127

| configure:18242:  -qversion >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 18244: -qversion: command not found

| configure:18253: $? = 127

| configure:18262: checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler

| configure:18275:  -c  conftest.F >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 2119: -c: command not found

| configure:18275: $? = 127

| configure: failed program was:

| |       program main

| | #ifndef __GNUC__

| |        choke me

| | #endif

| |

| |       end

| configure:18284: result: no

| configure:18290: checking whether  accepts -g

| configure:18301:  -c -g conftest.f >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 2119: -c: command not found

| configure:18301: $? = 127

| configure: failed program was:

| |       program main

| |

| |       end

| configure:18309: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for gfortran

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for g95

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for xlf95

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for f95

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for fort

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for ifort

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for ifc

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for efc

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for pgfortran

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for pgf95

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for lf95

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for ftn

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for nagfor

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for xlf90

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for f90

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for pgf90

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for pghpf

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for epcf90

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for g77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for xlf

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for f77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for frt

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for pgf77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for cf77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for fort77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for fl32

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21335: checking for af77

| configure:21365: result: no

| configure:21388: checking for Fortran compiler version

| configure:21397:  --version >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 21399: --version: command not found

| configure:21408: $? = 127

| configure:21397:  -v >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 21399: -v: command not found

| configure:21408: $? = 127

| configure:21397:  -V >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 21399: -V: command not found

| configure:21408: $? = 127

| configure:21397:  -qversion >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 21399: -qversion: command not found

| configure:21408: $? = 127

| configure:21417: checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler

| configure:21430:  -c   conftest.F >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 2203: -c: command not found

| configure:21430: $? = 127

| configure: failed program was:

| |       program main

| | #ifndef __GNUC__

| |        choke me

| | #endif

| |

| |       end

| configure:21439: result: no

| configure:21445: checking whether  accepts -g

| configure:21456:  -c -g  conftest.f >&5

| ../libtool-2.4.7/configure: line 2203: -c: command not found

| configure:21456: $? = 127

| configure: failed program was:

| |       program main

| |

| |       end

| configure:21464: result: no

| configure:24628: checking for gccgo

| configure:24658: result: no

| configure:26856: checking for gcj

| configure:26886: result: no

| configure:29085: checking for windres

| configure:29115: result: no

| configure:29254: checking for C compiler option to allow warnings

| configure:29262: gcc -g -O2  -c conftest.c 2>conftest1.err

| configure:29265: $? = 0

| configure:29268: gcc -g -O2  -Wno-error -c conftest.c 2>conftest2.err

| configure:29271: $? = 0

| configure:29281: result: -Wno-error

| configure:29291: checking for C++ compiler option to allow warnings

| configure:29299: g++ -g -O2  -c conftest.cc 2>conftest1.err

| configure:29302: $? = 0

| configure:29305: g++ -g -O2  -Wno-error -c conftest.cc 2>conftest2.err

| configure:29308: $? = 0

| configure:29318: result: -Wno-error

| configure:29361: gcc -g -O2  -E conftest.c > conftest.out

| configure:29364: $? = 0

| configure:29581: checking that generated files are newer than configure

| configure:29587: result: done

| configure:29683: creating ./config.status

|

| ## ---------------------- ##

| ## Running config.status. ##

| ## ---------------------- ##

|

| This file was extended by GNU Libtool config.status 2.4.7, which was

| generated by GNU Autoconf 2.69.  Invocation command line was

|

|   CONFIG_FILES    =

|   CONFIG_HEADERS  =

|   CONFIG_LINKS    =

|   CONFIG_COMMANDS =

|   $ ./config.status

|

| on Gaetans-MacBook-Pro.local

|

| config.status:1488: creating Makefile

| config.status:1488: creating gnulib-tests/Makefile

| config.status:1488: creating config.h

| config.status:1714: linking ../libtool-2.4.7/GNUmakefile to GNUmakefile

| config.status:1733: executing tests/atconfig commands

| config.status:1733: executing depfiles commands

| config.status:1833: cd .       && sed -e '/# am--include-marker/d'
Makefile         | make -f - am--depfiles

| config.status:1838: $? = 0

| config.status:1733: executing libtool commands

|

| ## ---------------- ##

| ## Cache variables. ##

| ## ---------------- ##

|

| ac_cv_build=aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| ac_cv_c_compiler_gnu=yes

| ac_cv_cxx_compiler_gnu=yes

| ac_cv_env_CCC_set=

| ac_cv_env_CCC_value=

| ac_cv_env_CC_set=

| ac_cv_env_CC_value=

| ac_cv_env_CFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_CFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_CPPFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_CPP_set=

| ac_cv_env_CPP_value=

| ac_cv_env_CXXCPP_set=

| ac_cv_env_CXXCPP_value=

| ac_cv_env_CXXFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_CXXFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_CXX_set=

| ac_cv_env_CXX_value=

| ac_cv_env_F77_set=

| ac_cv_env_F77_value=

| ac_cv_env_FCFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_FCFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_FC_set=

| ac_cv_env_FC_value=

| ac_cv_env_FFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_FFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_LDFLAGS_set=

| ac_cv_env_LDFLAGS_value=

| ac_cv_env_LIBS_set=

| ac_cv_env_LIBS_value=

| ac_cv_env_LT_SYS_LIBRARY_PATH_set=

| ac_cv_env_LT_SYS_LIBRARY_PATH_value=

| ac_cv_env_M4_set=

| ac_cv_env_M4_value=

| ac_cv_env_build_alias_set=

| ac_cv_env_build_alias_value=

| ac_cv_env_host_alias_set=

| ac_cv_env_host_alias_value=

| ac_cv_env_target_alias_set=

| ac_cv_env_target_alias_value=

| ac_cv_f77_compiler_gnu=no

| ac_cv_fc_compiler_gnu=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_add=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_append=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_count=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_create_sep=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_insert=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_next=no

| ac_cv_func_argz_stringify=no

| ac_cv_func_closedir=yes

| ac_cv_func_dlerror=yes

| ac_cv_func_opendir=yes

| ac_cv_func_readdir=yes

| ac_cv_func_shl_load=no

| ac_cv_func_strlcat=yes

| ac_cv_func_strlcpy=yes

| ac_cv_header_argz_h=no

| ac_cv_header_dirent_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_dl_h=no

| ac_cv_header_dld_h=no

| ac_cv_header_dlfcn_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_inttypes_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_mach_o_dyld_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_memory_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_stdc=yes

| ac_cv_header_stdint_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_stdlib_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_string_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_strings_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_sys_dl_h=no

| ac_cv_header_sys_stat_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_sys_types_h=yes

| ac_cv_header_unistd_h=yes

| ac_cv_host=aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0

| ac_cv_lib_dl_dlopen=yes

| ac_cv_lib_dld_dld_link=no

| ac_cv_lib_dld_shl_load=no

| ac_cv_objext=o

| ac_cv_path_EGREP='/usr/bin/grep -E'

| ac_cv_path_FGREP='/usr/bin/grep -F'

| ac_cv_path_GREP=/usr/bin/grep

| ac_cv_path_M4=/Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/m4

| ac_cv_path_SED=/usr/bin/sed

| ac_cv_path_install='/usr/bin/install -c'

| ac_cv_path_lt_DD=/bin/dd

| ac_cv_prog_AWK=awk

| ac_cv_prog_CPP='gcc -E'

| ac_cv_prog_CXXCPP='g++ -E'

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_AR=ar

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_CC=gcc

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_CXX=g++

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_DSYMUTIL=dsymutil

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_FILECMD=file

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_LIPO=lipo

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_NMEDIT=nmedit

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_OBJDUMP=objdump

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_OTOOL=otool

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_RANLIB=ranlib

| ac_cv_prog_ac_ct_STRIP=strip

| ac_cv_prog_cc_c89=

| ac_cv_prog_cc_g=yes

| ac_cv_prog_cxx_g=yes

| ac_cv_prog_f77_g=no

| ac_cv_prog_fc_g=no

| ac_cv_prog_gnu_m4_debugfile=--debugfile

| ac_cv_prog_gnu_m4_gnu=yes

| ac_cv_prog_make_make_set=yes

| ac_cv_search_dlopen='none required'

| ac_cv_type_error_t=no

| am_cv_CC_dependencies_compiler_type=gcc3

| am_cv_CXX_dependencies_compiler_type=gcc3

| am_cv_make_support_nested_variables=yes

| am_cv_prog_cc_c_o=yes

| gl_cv_c_amsterdam_compiler=no

| gl_cv_cc_wallow=-Wno-error

| gl_cv_compiler_check_decl_option=-Werror=implicit-function-declaration

| gl_cv_compiler_clang=yes

| gl_cv_cxx_wallow=-Wno-error

| libltdl_cv_lib_dl_dlopen=yes

| libltdl_cv_need_uscore=no

| libltdl_cv_preloaded_symbols=yes

| libltdl_cv_shlibext=.so

| libltdl_cv_shrext=.dylib

| lt_cv_apple_cc_single_mod=yes

| lt_cv_ar_at_file=no

| lt_cv_deplibs_check_method=pass_all

| lt_cv_dlopen=dlopen

| lt_cv_dlopen_libs=-ldl

| lt_cv_dlopen_self=yes

| lt_cv_dlopen_self_static=yes

| lt_cv_file_magic_cmd='$MAGIC_CMD'

| lt_cv_file_magic_test_file=

| lt_cv_ld_exported_symbols_list=yes

| lt_cv_ld_force_load=yes

| lt_cv_ld_reload_flag=-r

| lt_cv_module_path_var=DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH

| lt_cv_nm_interface='BSD nm'

| lt_cv_objdir=.libs

| lt_cv_path_LD=/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld

| lt_cv_path_LDCXX=/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld

| lt_cv_path_NM='/usr/bin/nm -B'

| lt_cv_path_mainfest_tool=no

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_c_o=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_c_o_CXX=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_c_o_RC=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_pic='-fno-common -DPIC'

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_pic_CXX='-fno-common -DPIC'

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_pic_works=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_pic_works_CXX=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_rtti_exceptions=yes

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_static_works=no

| lt_cv_prog_compiler_static_works_CXX=no

| lt_cv_prog_gnu_ld=no

| lt_cv_prog_gnu_ldcxx=no

| lt_cv_sharedlib_from_linklib_cmd='printf %s\n'

| lt_cv_sys_dlopen_deplibs=yes

| lt_cv_sys_dlsearch_path='/usr/local/lib /lib /usr/lib'

| lt_cv_sys_global_symbol_pipe='/usr/bin/sed -n -e '\''s/^.*[
]\([ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]*\)[ ][ ]*_\([_A-Za-z][_A-Za-z0-9]*\)$/\1
_\2 \2/p'\'' | /usr/bin/sed '\''/ __gnu_lto/d'\'''

| lt_cv_sys_global_symbol_to_c_name_address='/usr/bin/sed -n -e
'\''s/^: \(.*\) .*$/  {"\1", (void *) 0},/p'\'' -e
'\''s/^[ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]* .* \(.*\)$/  {"\1", (void *)
\&\1},/p'\'''

| lt_cv_sys_global_symbol_to_c_name_address_lib_prefix='/usr/bin/sed
-n -e '\''s/^: \(.*\) .*$/  {"\1", (void *) 0},/p'\'' -e
'\''s/^[ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]* .* \(lib.*\)$/  {"\1", (void *)
\&\1},/p'\'' -e '\''s/^[ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]* .* \(.*\)$/
{"lib\1", (void *) \&\1},/p'\'''

| lt_cv_sys_global_symbol_to_cdecl='/usr/bin/sed -n -e '\''s/^T .*
\(.*\)$/extern int \1();/p'\'' -e '\''s/^[ABCDGIRSTW][ABCDGIRSTW]* .*
\(.*\)$/extern char \1;/p'\'''

| lt_cv_sys_global_symbol_to_import=

| lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=786432

| lt_cv_sys_symbol_underscore=yes

| lt_cv_to_host_file_cmd=func_convert_file_noop

| lt_cv_to_tool_file_cmd=func_convert_file_noop

| lt_cv_truncate_bin='/bin/dd bs=4096 count=1'

|

| ## ----------------- ##

| ## Output variables. ##

| ## ----------------- ##

|

| ACLOCAL='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
aclocal-1.16'

| AMDEPBACKSLASH='\'

| AMDEP_FALSE='#'

| AMDEP_TRUE=''

| AMTAR='$${TAR-tar}'

| AM_BACKSLASH='\'

| AM_DEFAULT_V='$(AM_DEFAULT_VERBOSITY)'

| AM_DEFAULT_VERBOSITY='0'

| AM_V='$(V)'

| AR='ar'

| ARFLAGS='cr'

| AS='as'

| AUTOCONF='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
autoconf'

| AUTOHEADER='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
autoheader'

| AUTOM4TE='autom4te'

| AUTOMAKE='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
automake-1.16'

| AUTOTEST='$(AUTOM4TE) --language=autotest'

| AWK='awk'

| CC='gcc'

| CCDEPMODE='depmode=gcc3'

| CFLAGS='-g -O2'

| CONFIG_INCLUDE='config.h'

| CONFIG_STATUS_DEPENDENCIES='$(top_srcdir)/.version'

| CONVENIENCE_LTDL_FALSE=''

| CONVENIENCE_LTDL_TRUE='#'

| CPP='gcc -E'

| CPPFLAGS=''

| CXX='g++'

| CXXCPP='g++ -E'

| CXXDEPMODE='depmode=gcc3'

| CXXFLAGS='-g -O2'

| CYGPATH_W='echo'

| DEFS='-DHAVE_CONFIG_H'

| DEPDIR='.deps'

| DLLTOOL='false'

| DSYMUTIL='dsymutil'

| DUMPBIN=''

| ECHO_C='\c'

| ECHO_N=''

| ECHO_T=''

| EGREP='/usr/bin/grep -E'

| EXEEXT=''

| F77=''

| FC=''

| FCFLAGS=''

| FFLAGS=''

| FGREP='/usr/bin/grep -F'

| FILECMD='file'

| GCJ=''

| GCJFLAGS='-g -O2'

| GL_CFLAG_ALLOW_WARNINGS='-Wno-error'

| GL_CFLAG_GNULIB_WARNINGS=' -Wno-cast-qual -Wno-conversion
-Wno-float-equal -Wno-sign-compare -Wno-undef -Wno-unused-function
-Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-float-conversion -Wimplicit-fallthrough
-Wno-pedantic -Wno-sign-conversion -Wno-type-limits'

| GL_COND_LIBTOOL_FALSE='#'

| GL_COND_LIBTOOL_TRUE=''

| GL_CXXFLAG_ALLOW_WARNINGS='-Wno-error'

| GL_LIBOBJDEPS=''

| GL_LIBOBJS=''

| GL_LTLIBOBJS=''

| GLtests_LIBOBJDEPS=''

| GLtests_LIBOBJS=''

| GLtests_LTLIBOBJS=''

| GLtests_WITNESS='IN_LIBTOOL_GNULIB_TESTS'

| GOC=''

| GREP='/usr/bin/grep'

| HELP2MAN='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
help2man'

| INSTALL_DATA='${INSTALL} -m 644'

| INSTALL_LTDL_FALSE='#'

| INSTALL_LTDL_TRUE=''

| INSTALL_PROGRAM='${INSTALL}'

| INSTALL_SCRIPT='${INSTALL}'

| INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM='$(install_sh) -c -s'

| LD='/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/ld'

| LDFLAGS=''

| LIBADD_DL=' '

| LIBADD_DLD_LINK=''

| LIBADD_DLOPEN=''

| LIBADD_SHL_LOAD=''

| LIBOBJS=' ${LIBOBJDIR}lt__argz$U.o'

| LIBS=''

| LIBTOOL='$(SHELL) $(top_builddir)/libtool'

| LIPO='lipo'

| LN_S='ln -s'

| LTDLOPEN='libltdl'

| LTLIBOBJS=' ${LIBOBJDIR}lt__argz$U.lo'

| LT_ARGZ_H='lt__argz.h'

| LT_CONFIG_H='config.h'

| LT_DLLOADERS=' libltdl/dlopen.la'

| LT_DLPREOPEN='-dlpreopen libltdl/dlopen.la '

| LT_SYS_LIBRARY_PATH=''

| M4='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/install/m4/bin/m4'

| M4_DEBUGFILE='--debugfile'

| M4_GNU='--gnu'

| MAKEINFO='${SHELL}
'\''/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/missing'\''
makeinfo'

| MANIFEST_TOOL=':'

| MKDIR_P='../libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/install-sh -c -d'

| NM='/usr/bin/nm -B'

| NMEDIT='nmedit'

| OBJDUMP='objdump'

| OBJEXT='o'

| OTOOL64=':'

| OTOOL='otool'

| PACKAGE='libtool'

| PACKAGE_BUGREPORT=[email-masked]'

| PACKAGE_NAME='GNU Libtool'

| PACKAGE_STRING='GNU Libtool 2.4.7'

| PACKAGE_TARNAME='libtool'

| PACKAGE_URL='http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/'

| PACKAGE_VERSION='2.4.7'

| PATH_SEPARATOR=':'

| RANLIB='ranlib'

| RC=''

| SED='/usr/bin/sed'

| SET_MAKE=''

| SHELL='/bin/sh'

| STRIP='strip'

| VERSION='2.4.7'

| abs_aux_dir='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux'

| ac_ct_AR='ar'

| ac_ct_CC='gcc'

| ac_ct_CXX='g++'

| ac_ct_DUMPBIN=''

| ac_ct_F77=''

| ac_ct_FC=''

| aclocaldir='$(datadir)/aclocal'

| am__EXEEXT_FALSE=''

| am__EXEEXT_TRUE='#'

| am__fastdepCC_FALSE='#'

| am__fastdepCC_TRUE=''

| am__fastdepCXX_FALSE='#'

| am__fastdepCXX_TRUE=''

| am__include='include'

| am__isrc=' -I$(srcdir)'

| am__leading_dot='.'

| am__nodep='_no'

| am__quote=''

| am__tar='$${TAR-tar} chof - "$$tardir"'

| am__untar='$${TAR-tar} xf -'

| aux_dir='build-aux'

| bindir='${exec_prefix}/bin'

| build='aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0'

| build_alias=''

| build_cpu='aarch64'

| build_os='darwin22.5.0'

| build_vendor='apple'

| datadir='${datarootdir}'

| datarootdir='${prefix}/share'

| docdir='${datarootdir}/doc/${PACKAGE_TARNAME}'

| dvidir='${docdir}'

| exec_prefix='${prefix}'

| host='aarch64-apple-darwin22.5.0'

| host_alias=''

| host_cpu='aarch64'

| host_os='darwin22.5.0'

| host_vendor='apple'

| htmldir='${docdir}'

| includedir='${prefix}/include'

| infodir='${datarootdir}/info'

| install_sh='${SHELL}
/Users/gahfy/.softwares/source/libtool-2.4.7/build-aux/install-sh'

| libdir='${exec_prefix}/lib'

| libexecdir='${exec_prefix}/libexec'

| localedir='${datarootdir}/locale'

| localstatedir='${prefix}/var'

| ltdl_dir='libltdl'

| macro_dir='m4'

| mandir='${datarootdir}/man'

| mkdir_p='$(MKDIR_P)'

| oldincludedir='/usr/include'

| package_revision='UNKNOWN'

| pdfdir='${docdir}'

| pkgaux_scripts='compile config.guess config.sub depcomp install-sh missing'

| pkgdatadir='$(datadir)/libtool'

| prefix='/Users/gahfy/.softwares/build/libtool-2.4.6'

| program_transform_name='s,x,x,'

| psdir='${docdir}'

| runstatedir='${localstatedir}/run'

| sbindir='${exec_prefix}/sbin'

| sharedstatedir='${prefix}/com'

| sys_symbol_underscore='yes'

| sysconfdir='${prefix}/etc'

| target_alias=''

| to_host_file_cmd='func_convert_file_noop'

| to_tool_file_cmd='func_convert_file_noop'

| with_aix_soname='aix'

|

| ## ----------- ##

| ## confdefs.h. ##

| ## ----------- ##

|

| /* confdefs.h */

| #define PACKAGE_NAME "GNU Libtool"

| #define PACKAGE_TARNAME "libtool"

| #define PACKAGE_VERSION "2.4.7"

| #define PACKAGE_STRING "GNU Libtool 2.4.7"

| #define PACKAGE_BUGREPORT "[email-masked]"

| #define PACKAGE_URL "http://www.gnu.org/software/libtool/"

| #define PACKAGE "libtool"

| #define VERSION "2.4.7"

| #define STDC_HEADERS 1

| #define HAVE_SYS_TYPES_H 1

| #define HAVE_SYS_STAT_H 1

| #define HAVE_STDLIB_H 1

| #define HAVE_STRING_H 1

| #define HAVE_MEMORY_H 1

| #define HAVE_STRINGS_H 1

| #define HAVE_INTTYPES_H 1

| #define HAVE_STDINT_H 1

| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| #define HAVE_DLFCN_H 1

| #define LT_OBJDIR ".libs/"

| #define LT_MODULE_EXT ".so"

| #define LT_SHARED_EXT ".dylib"

| #define LT_MODULE_PATH_VAR "DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH"

| #define LT_DLSEARCH_PATH "/usr/local/lib:/lib:/usr/lib"

| #define HAVE_LIBDL 1

| #define HAVE_DLERROR 1

| #define HAVE_LIBDLLOADER 1

| #define error_t int

| #define __error_t_defined 1

| #define HAVE_PRELOADED_SYMBOLS 1

| #define HAVE_UNISTD_H 1

| #define HAVE_MACH_O_DYLD_H 1

| #define HAVE_DIRENT_H 1

| #define HAVE_CLOSEDIR 1

| #define HAVE_OPENDIR 1

| #define HAVE_READDIR 1

| #define HAVE_STRLCAT 1

| #define HAVE_STRLCPY 1

| #define LT_LIBEXT "a"

| #define LT_LIBPREFIX "lib"

|

| configure: exit 0

-- 
Gaëtan HERFRAY