Subject: [PATCH] ; Fix typo in maintaining.texi

From: Eshel Yaron <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2023 09:38:38 +0300

Tags: patch

This fixes a mistake in the VC manual (`fill-paragraph` is `M-q`, not `C-q`)

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 20, x86_64-apple-darwin22.5.0, NS
 appkit-2299.60 Version 13.4 (Build 22F66)) of 2023-06-24 built on
 Dazzs-MBP
Repository revision: 9c2cbfa49db96eae95bb40c5fc3ce7f09781a97d
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.4

Configured using:
 'configure 'CFLAGS=-g0 -O3' --with-native-compilation --with-json
 --with-imagemagick --with-tree-sitter --enable-link-time-optimization'

>From 8b67a3e0ebc7c91054b874c1bda033317ae5fa2b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Eshel Yaron <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2023 23:31:44 +0300
Subject: [PATCH] ; Fix typo in maintaining.texi

* doc/emacs/maintaining.texi (Log Buffer): Fix a typo.
---
 doc/emacs/maintaining.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/emacs/maintaining.texi b/doc/emacs/maintaining.texi
index 246e335cfe7..2dad70d3d13 100644
--- a/doc/emacs/maintaining.texi
+++ b/doc/emacs/maintaining.texi
@@ -716,7 +716,7 @@ Log Buffer
 (@code{log-edit-generate-changelog-from-diff}), to generate skeleton
 ChangeLog entries, listing all changed file and function names based
 on the diff of the VC fileset.  Consecutive entries left empty will be
-combined by @kbd{C-q} (@code{fill-paragraph}).  By default the
+combined by @kbd{M-q} (@code{fill-paragraph}).  By default the
 skeleton will just include the file name, without any leading
 directories.  If you wish to prepend the leading directories up to the
 VC root, customize @code{diff-add-log-use-relative-names}.
-- 
2.41.0