Subject: bug#64275: 30.0.50; [PATCH] Improve sigil font-lock match for elixir-ts-mode

From: Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 05:11:44 +0300

On 02/08/2023 09:38, Wilhelm Kirschbaum wrote:
> 
> Dmitry Gutov <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
>> On 31/07/2023 10:22, Wilhelm Kirschbaum wrote:
>>> I think it is worth keeping the default/fallback case as simple as
>>> possible and if there is a need to add special font to more specific
>>> cases.
>>
>> But the font is called elixir-ts-font-sigil-name-face. It should apply
>> to all sigils, shouldn't it?
>>
>> At least if we just go by the name.
> 
> Sure, but need to tweak it a bit when I have time.  Maybe there is a way
> to match in the query without applying a font, then it will look a bit
> more sensible.

I'm not sure what you meant by the last sentence, sorry. What do you 
think about the below?

   (sigil (sigil_name) @elixir-ts-font-sigil-name-face) 
@font-lock-string-face)