Subject: [bug#64260] [PATCH] Use cgroups v2 file system

From: Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2023 12:39:35 +0800

Hi,

On Thu, 06 Jul 2023 04:52:34 +0800,
Brian Cully via Guix-patches via wrote:
>
> I've been running this patch for a few days with an elogind-based system
> and haven't had any issues. This patch also fixes rootless podman with
> elogind, which is very nice.
>
> -bjc

I'm not familiar with cgroup, but the current %control-groups is
a requirement for docker-shepherd-service:
--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(shepherd-service
       (documentation "Docker daemon.")
       (provision '(dockerd))
       (requirement '(containerd
                      dbus-system
                      elogind
                      file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/blkio
                      file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/cpu
                      file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/cpuset
                      file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/devices
                      file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/memory
                      file-system-/sys/fs/cgroup/pids
                      networking
                      udev))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Thanks