Subject: [bug#64249] [PATCH ocaml-team v4 0/9]

From: pukkamustard <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 11:08:22 +0000

Hello,

This v4 fixes the previously broken Coq packages.

As mentioned (https://issues.guix.gnu.org/64249#20) this merges coq-core and
coq-stdlib into coq.

It turns out that dune allows multiple package to be built at the same time by
providing a comma-seperated list. Our #:package field can be fed such a
comma-seperated list. With this trick only the 'install phase needs some
tweaking. Eventually it would be nice to allow our #:package field to be a
proper Scheme list.

Some Coq packages need to be updated for 8.17.1 compatibility. I have not
systematically checked all Coq packages. Let's see what CI says.

opam is still broken. Very gracious if another pair of eyes could have a look.

Thanks,
pukkamustard

pukkamustard (9):
  gnu: ocaml: Update to 4.14.1.
  gnu: Update coq-flocq to 4.1.1.
  gnu: Update coq-gappa to 1.5.3.
  gnu: Update coq-mathcomp to 1.17.0.
  gnu: coq: Update to 8.17.1.
  gnu: dune-bootstrap: Update to 3.9.1.
  gnu: opam: Split build into smaller sub-packages.
  gnu: Add opam-installer.
  FIXME: gnu: opam: Update to 2.1.5.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   4 -
 gnu/packages/coq.scm                          |  77 ++--
 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm                        | 365 ++++++++++++------
 .../ocaml-dose3-Fix-for-ocaml-4.06.patch      |  52 ---
 .../ocaml-dose3-Install-mli-cmx-etc.patch     | 133 -------
 .../ocaml-dose3-add-unix-dependency.patch     |  25 --
 .../ocaml-dose3-dont-make-printconf.patch     |   9 -
 7 files changed, 267 insertions(+), 398 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ocaml-dose3-Fix-for-ocaml-4.06.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ocaml-dose3-Install-mli-cmx-etc.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ocaml-dose3-add-unix-dependency.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/ocaml-dose3-dont-make-printconf.patch

base-commit: 01412c6c6a98e4da10676560638640d0f33e1a02
-- 
2.40.1