Subject: [bug#64249] [PATCH] fixup! gnu: coq: Update to 8.17.1.

From: pukkamustard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 06:43:30 +0000

Hi Josselin,

Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]> writes:

> Since we're dropping the coq-core and coq-stdlib separation, why not get rid of
> all our custom stuff that came with it?  Here's a fixup patch that does
> precisely that!

Beautiful, thanks!

I'll refrain from sending in a V7 of the entire series, but this is the
adapted commit message:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
gnu: coq: Update to 8.17.1.

* gnu/packages/coq.scm (coq): Update to 8.17.1 and merge with coq-core and coq-stdlib.
  [arguments] Merge with coq-core and coq-stdlib. Add pre-build phases and
  add a custom install phase. Remove unnecessary test-target.
  [source](patches): Remove.
  [native-search-paths]: Remove COQLIBPATH and COQCORELIB.
  (coq-core): Remove variable.
  (coq-stdlib): Remove variable.
  (coq-ide)[propagated-inputs]: Add zlib.
  (coq-mathcomp-bigenough)[propagated-inputs]: Remove coq-core.
  (coq-mathcomp-finmap)[inputs]: Remove coq-stdlib.
  (coq-equations): Update to 1.3-8.17.
* gnu/packages/patches/coq-fix-envvars.patch: Delete file.
* gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Adjust accordingly.

Co-authored-by: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Cheers,
pukkamustard