Subject: bug#64205: Fix missing border cell when using orgtbl-to-table.el function

From: Jakub Ječmínek <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 23:57:35 +0200

Hello,
I would like to take this opportunity to express my deep appreciation for
the valuable work the Emacs community has contributed to the development
and maintenance of this remarkable editor.

I've found a bug in the `orgtbl-to-table.el' function. When using
`orgtbl-to-table.el' during `org-table-export', last border cell ("|") was
omitted in the output.

Steps to reproduce:

(require 'org-table)
(insert "\n" (orgtbl-to-table.el '(("first colum" "second column") hline
("12" "34")) nil))

Previous implementation output:

| first colum | second column |
+--------------+---------------------+
|          12     |            34           < missing border cell

Current output:

| first colum | second column |
+--------------+---------------------+
|          12    |             34          |

In attachment, you'll find the smallest patch you've ever seen.

Thank you for everything you do for my beloved Emacs.

Best, Jakub Ječmínek