Subject: Re: bug#64202: [PATCH] Gnus: Add back end for Atom feeds (nnatom)

From: Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2023 07:37:50 +0300

>>>>> Eric Abrahamsen writes:

    >> In any case, I still didn't have much time to work on the backend
    >> unfortunately, but I attached a patch which incorporates the
    >> fixes from my last message + changes based on comments from
    >> Stefan.
    >> 
    >> Things left to do: 1. Ensure support for none-libxml builds (I
    >> should probably figure out how ERT works to make this a non-issue
    >> going forward).  2. Factor out nnfeed.el and base nnatom on top
    >> of it (shouldn't be hard).  3. Add support for RSS (and steal
    >> cool stuff from nnrss).  4. Support Atom feeds linked in HTML
    >> documents.

    > Is there a repository somewhere where you're working on this?

I have <git.sr.ht/~dsemy/nnatom>, but I haven't updated it since posting
the first version of the patch, when I started developing it "inside"
the Emacs repo (not sure of the correct terminology).
Honestly, I'm not the best with Git, so I'm not really sure what would
be the best way to do this.  Should I just create a mirror (or whatever
its called) of the Emacs repo with my patch applied and work on it from
there?

    > Thanks, Eric

Thanks,
Daniel