Subject: bug#64202: bug#66188: 29.1; Include Atom feed reader

From: James Thomas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2024 09:57:18 +0530

Daniel Semyonov wrote:

>>>>>> Daniel Semyonov writes:
>
>     > I the issue is that your locale's "preferred clock" is a 12 hour
>     > clock and I didn't realize that I need to also add "%p" to the
>     > format string to show the locale's version of "AM" or "PM" (or
>     > nothing).
>
>     > I'll push a fix soon.
>
> I've pushed a commit which turns the displayed date format into a user
> option (and fixes the default value, and uses a simple date format when
> it isn't displayed).

Works now. Thanks!

Another thing: The article numbers seem to be assigned in the reverse
order of datetime on each fetch: ie. the later posts seem to have a
smaller number. Is this intentional?

I'm asking because I use `-sort-by-number' and this kinda messes it up.
I know I can use `-by-date', but still...

Regards,
James