Subject: Re: bug#64202: [PATCH] Gnus: Add back end for Atom feeds (nnatom)

From: Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2024 14:38:22 +0200

>>>>> James Thomas writes:

    > I've been trying it for a few days now, and one thing I notice
    > here is that the time of the post isn't displayed accurately. For
    > instance, even if it's 3:30 PM, the summary buffer simply shows
    > 3:30 in my 24-hr clock.

    > I've no issues other than this. I don't think it's because of my
    > config, but will check again when I have time.

The hour and minutes should be displayed formatted to your 'locale’s
"preferred" time format' (according to `format-time-string's docstring).
I've tested with a few feeds, and this seems to display correctly for me
(with a 24 hour clock).

I the issue is that your locale's "preferred clock" is a 12 hour clock
and I didn't realize that I need to also add "%p" to the format string
to show the locale's version of "AM" or "PM" (or nothing).

I'll push a fix soon.

Thanks for testing,
Daniel