Subject: bug#64202: [PATCH] Gnus: Add back end for Atom feeds (nnatom)

From: Daniel Semyonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2023 11:32:20 +0200

>>>>> Husain Alshehhi writes:

    > Hi Daniel. Just wondering about the state of this change. Is the
    > atom method merged in into emacs?

I've procrastinated on this for a while and then due to unforeseen
circumstances I've been able to use Emacs on more than my phone only a
few times in the past two months or so.  I don't think these
circumstances will change soon, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to
work on this again unfortunately...

FWIW it works in its current state, I'll see if I can find the time to
separate the code between an "nnfeed" backend and nnatom on my phone
(but still I don't want to promise anything), and after that there is no
reason IMO it shouldn't be merged; the backend already supports in
theory the features I still want to add so I should be able to just add
them later (and they aren't required to use the backend or anything).
If anyone feels inclined to do this before me I would be very grateful,
using an Android keyboard for an extended period can get frustrating.

Daniel