Subject: [bug#64188] [PATCH v2 0/7] More package tuning

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 15:38:36 +0300

I hope I've addressed the comments with this patch series. I've changed
the language to use psabi or to refer to 'generalized optimizations'.
The go adaptations for tuning are now part of
build-system-with-tuning-compiler, with an adjustment made to (also)
check the psabi listing when it comes to the go compiler.

Efraim Flashner (7):
  gnu: %gcc-11-x86_64-micro-architectures: Add psabi entries.
  guix: cpu: Add generalized CPU matching.
  guix: cpu: Rewrite fallback for x86_64 cpu->gcc-architecture.
  guix: cpu: Refactor cpu->gcc-architecture.
  guix: cpu: Add gcc-architecture->micro-architecture-level mapping.
  gnu: go: Add CPU tuning targets.
  transformations: Allow tuning go packages.

 gnu/packages/gcc.scm     |   5 +-
 gnu/packages/golang.scm  |  23 ++++++-
 guix/cpu.scm             | 130 ++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 guix/transformations.scm |  37 +++++++++--
 4 files changed, 133 insertions(+), 62 deletions(-)

base-commit: e85593b36b3874227ba812f47113441928c0f0c1
-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   רנשלפ םירפא
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted