Subject: [bug#64184] [PATCH] gnu: gmsh: Update to 4.11.1.

From: "Paul A. Patience" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 02:30:17 +0000

* gnu/packages/maths.scm (gmsh): Update to 4.11.1.
---
 gnu/packages/maths.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/maths.scm b/gnu/packages/maths.scm
index 23cc5158e2..48186dc9e4 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/maths.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/maths.scm
@@ -2990,7 +2990,7 @@ (define-public opencascade-occt
 (define-public gmsh
   (package
     (name "gmsh")
-    (version "4.10.5")
+    (version "4.11.1")
     (source
      (origin
        (method git-fetch)
@@ -3001,7 +3001,7 @@ (define-public gmsh
                              (string-replace-substring version "." "_")))))
        (file-name (git-file-name name version))
        (sha256
-        (base32 "08p39yjgf3lbnjg90skpmsq9n1a9pmwppdmy5s94dc6sq2nfr7xl"))
+        (base32 "1d6n7qqj9xpfgh7v5jif565waiqjhahkh21pi5s1vr84y61wxyx8"))
        (modules '((guix build utils)))
        (snippet
         '(delete-file-recursively "contrib/metis"))))

base-commit: d884fc9e2efecfba09af4694f5a13ad7fc6f704f
prerequisite-patch-id: 52027b181c066ac91bc56fc0af511a34f3516651
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ddddfb1646020c15a91ff8f00dd2bacc54162c9
prerequisite-patch-id: 7b8261c3b3ee237bfe47e1f478e72e7fd29fd683
prerequisite-patch-id: 44319403f544d47490bc16df6c2e800e1bc2bfeb
-- 
2.40.1