Subject: replace-regexp ignoring value of org-search-invisible

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 21:15:41 +0100

From: THE-BEAST <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: 28.1; replace-regexp ignoring value of search-invisible
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 20:55:43 +0100
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
--text follows this line--

I would like to perform a search and replace operation to append some
text to a range of lines. The range of lines is a series of headings in
an org file which might have the following structure:

** A
*** A1
** B
*** B1
** C
*** C1
** D
*** D1

I would like to append some text, foo, to the lines ** B and ** C. The
way I'm attempting this is by cycling visibility of the org file to show
just the lines

** A...
** B...
** C...
** D...

First I set org-search-invisible to nil. Then visually (I'm using evil
via spacemacs) selecting the ** B and ** C lines. regexp-replace RET $
RET  foo RET.

I expect two replacements to be made, and all the invisible text to be
ignored. What actually happens is that the text is appended to all lines
under the ** B and ** C headings plus the two desire headings
themselves.

If my search value was some non-regexp value i.e. a literal, only the
two desired lines would be changed. It's as if org-search-invisible is
being ignored if the search value is a regexp.

In GNU Emacs 28.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.33,
cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2022-05-31 built on lcy02-amd64-010
Windowing system distributor 'HC-Consult', version 11.0.12008001
System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

Configured using:
 'configure --build=x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 '--includedir=${prefix}/include' '--mandir=${prefix}/share/man'
 '--infodir=${prefix}/share/info' --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-option-checking --disable-silent-rules
 '--libdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu'
 '--libexecdir=${prefix}/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu' --disable-maintainer-mode
 --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/28.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/28.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --program-suffix=28 --with-modules --with-file-notification=inotify
 --with-mailutils --with-harfbuzz --with-json --with-zlib
 --with-native-compilation 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs28-iMDaJT/emacs28-28.1~1.git5a223c7f2e=.
 -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
 -fstack-protector-strong -Wformat -Werror=format-security -no-pie'
 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-Bsymbolic-functions -flto=auto -ffat-lto-objects
 -flto=auto -Wl,-z,relro -no-pie''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: C.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: C.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  windmove-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  helm-descbinds-mode: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  helm--remap-mouse-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  evil-org-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-abc
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-coq
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-J
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-io
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-hledger
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-ebnf
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-vala
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-install
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-forth
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-abc hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-abc
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-duration
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-tempo
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-list
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-lua
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-bbdb
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-table
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-goto
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-timer
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-src
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-keys
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-man
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-eshell
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-macro
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-css
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-mhe
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-habit
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-table
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-info
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-feed
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-colview
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-docview
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-python
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-faces
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-lint
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-num
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-picolisp hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-picolisp
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-eshell
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-eww
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-md
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-plot
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-coq hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-coq
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-bibtex
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-attach
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-indent
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-J hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-J
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-stan hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-stan
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-compat
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-rmail
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-archive
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-version
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-entities
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-js
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-org
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-shell
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-clock
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-sed
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-groovy
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-attach-git
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-io hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-io
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-irc
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-C
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-core
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-hledger hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-hledger
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-processing
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ebnf hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-ebnf
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-mscgen hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-mscgen
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-gnus
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ol-w3m
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-asymptote
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-ledger
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-html
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-R
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-element
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-macs
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-java
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-capture
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shen hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-shen
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-vala hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-vala
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-org
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-id
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-loaddefs
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/load-env-vars-20180511.2210/load-env-vars
hides /home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/core/../core/libs/forks/load-env-vars
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/core/../core/libs/spinner
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/transient-20230602.2121/transient
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/transient
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-install hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-install
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-timer
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-src
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-keys
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-man
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macro
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-habit
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-org
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-feed
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-20210614/org-refile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-refile
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-html
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-lint
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-indent
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-md
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-num
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-attach
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-capture
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-table
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-archive
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-version
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-entities
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-js
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-clock
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-list
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-goto
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-duration
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-css
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-table
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-plot
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-core
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-colview
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-faces
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-R
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-compat
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-info
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-macs
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-element
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-id
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-java
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-C
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-crypt
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-org
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy
hides /usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ox-groff hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-groff
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-eukleides
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-eukleides
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ol-mew hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-mew
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-license
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-license
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-secretary
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-secretary
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-mac-iCal
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mac-iCal
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-wikinodes
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-wikinodes
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-spice hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-spice
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-bibtex-extras
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-bibtex-extras
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-annotate-file
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-annotate-file
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-registry
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-registry
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-toc hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-toc
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-fomus hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-fomus
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-mairix
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-mairix
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-vbnet hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-vbnet
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-learn hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-learn
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-expiry
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-expiry
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/orgtbl-sqlinsert
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/orgtbl-sqlinsert
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-oz hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-oz
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-csharp hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-csharp
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-invoice
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-invoice
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ol-elisp-symbol
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-elisp-symbol
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-eval-light
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval-light
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-depend
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-depend
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ol-vm hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-vm
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ox-deck hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-deck
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-eldoc hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eldoc
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-panel hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-panel
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ol-wl hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-wl
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-contribdir
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-contribdir
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ob-julia hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-checklist
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-checklist
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-screenshot
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screenshot
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ox-taskjuggler
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-taskjuggler
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ox-bibtex hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-bibtex
/usr/share/emacs/28.1/lisp/org/ol-man hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ol-git-link
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-git-link
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-static-mathjax
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-static-mathjax
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-sudoku
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-sudoku
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-stata hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-stata
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-choose
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-choose
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ox-freemind
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-freemind
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-effectiveness
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-effectiveness
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-screen
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-screen
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-mathomatic
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-mathomatic
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ol-bookmark
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ol-bookmark
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-eval hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-eval
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-interactive-query
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-interactive-query
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ob-tcl hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ob-tcl
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ox-confluence
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-confluence
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ox-extra hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-extra
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-collector
hides ~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-collector
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/ox-s5 hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/ox-s5
/home/bob/.emacs.d.spacemacs/elpa/develop/org-contrib-0.4.1/org-track hides
~/.emacs.d.spacemacs/org-mode/contrib/lisp/org-track

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug sendmail avy cua-base windmove misearch
multi-isearch cl-print org-colview macros apropos
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core mule-util tramp-archive tramp-gvfs helm-command
helm-elisp helm-eval edebug backtrace helm-info all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons evil-surround cus-start
ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox vc-mtn vc-hg vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs bookmark+ bookmark+-key dired-x
bookmark+-1 bookmark+-bmu bookmark+-lit bookmark winner overseer
pkg-info epl auto-compile elisp-slime-nav flycheck-elsa flycheck-package
package-lint finder flycheck eval-sexp-fu goto-addr vc-git diff-mode vc
vc-dispatcher bug-reference evil-lisp-state highlight-numbers
parent-mode highlight-parentheses rainbow-delimiters smartparens-config
smartparens-org smartparens-text smartparens loadhist helm-descbinds
helm-mode helm-misc helm-files image-dired tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat shell ls-lisp helm-buffers
helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-utils
helm-help helm-types helm helm-global-bindings helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib evil-escape projectile grep
compile org-eldoc evil-org org-download org-attach org-id url-http
url-auth url-gw nsm org-superstar toc-org org-indent image-file
image-converter org-element avl-tree ol-eww evil-collection-eww eww xdg
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-search eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe gnus-art mm-uu mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum shr kinsoku svg dom gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util rmail rmail-loaddefs mail-utils
ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601
ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-habit org-agenda org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-color org-list org-faces
org-entities time-date org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval
org-table ol org-keys org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs async diminish evil-matchit evil-matchit-evil-setup
evil-matchit-sdk semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func ws-butler
winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list hideshow
imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs evil-collection-dired dired
dired-loaddefs etags fileloop generator xref project volatile-highlights
vi-tilde-fringe undo-tree diff queue symbol-overlay string-inflection
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators color powerline-themes saveplace savehist
restart-emacs server popwin persp-mode org-rich-yank info+ hl-todo
compat compat-29 window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f f-shortdoc shortdoc
text-property-search s dash evil-textobj-line evil-easymotion
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist evil-anzu anzu
editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch noutline outline drag-stuff column-enforce-mode
clean-aindent-mode helm-easymenu hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state
which-key use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
hydra lv evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex evil-types evil-macros
evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common thingatpt rect
evil-digraphs evil-vars ring bind-map info quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode lisp-mnt mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr help-fns radix-tree xt-mouse comp comp-cstr cl-extra
disp-table recentf tree-widget spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common
format-spec finder-inf hl-line autorevert filenotify desktop frameset
ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-spacebind
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs spacemacs-ht inline
help-mode warnings package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache json
map url-vars eieio eieio-core eieio-loaddefs epg rfc6068 epg-config
core-command-line core-debug edmacro kmacro derived core-hooks
page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs
advice core-customization validate cus-edit pp cus-load wid-edit seq
byte-opt core-emacs-backports core-compilation pcase bytecomp
byte-compile cconv core-dumper subr-x spinner cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs
cl-lib core-versions core-load-paths core-early-funcs chemacs iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1967514 1065276)
 (symbols 48 146820 7)
 (strings 32 408593 107371)
 (string-bytes 1 13062241)
 (vectors 16 105264)
 (vector-slots 8 2774299 1192271)
 (floats 8 1360 3859)
 (intervals 56 94494 5797)
 (buffers 992 40))