Subject: Re: bug#64175: [PATCH mesa-updates] gnu: mesa: Update to 23.1.2.

From: John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 15:23:07 +0000

On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 04:07 PM, John Kehayias wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 06:10 PM, John Kehayias wrote:
>
>> Hi Guix,
>>
>> Here is a patch to update mesa to the latest version, tested that it
>> builds locally on x86_64 and i686. Please see (forthcoming) discussion
>> on guix-devel about the branching strategy here. In short, I think it
>> makes sense to have a mesa-updates branch for the frequent mesa update
>> changes, as well as any other associated changes to the core graphics
>> stack.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> John
>
> Updated to latest release and will be pushing this along with
> https://issues.guix.gnu.org/64044 to a mesa-updates branch for building.
>
> Thanks,
> John

Pushed as 4f0ce65b74a3d28bf6ecbe4c15052dd0de22b284 (which was further
updated to 23.1.4).