Subject: [PATCH 0/1] guix: pack: docker add docker-entry-point options

From: Graham James Addis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 16:37:59 +0100

This patch adds an option to guix pack to allow multiple parameters to
be passed to the guix pack --format=docker command.

Currently the although the --entry-point option can be entered multiple
times, only the last entry is used as the docker ENTRYPOINT.

Using the new --docker-entry-point option will take multiple entries
and use them in the docker ENTRYPOINT exec form.

Using --docker-entry-point will override any setting of --entry-point.

The existing behaviour of --entry-point is retained if --docker-entry-point
is not specified.

Graham James Addis (1):
  guix: pack: docker add docker-entry-point options

 doc/guix.texi         |  16 +++++-
 guix/scripts/pack.scm | 113 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 2 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 26 deletions(-)

base-commit: d884fc9e2efecfba09af4694f5a13ad7fc6f704f
-- 
2.39.2