Subject: Re: bug#64154: 29.0.92; Provide additional details on GnuPG and EPA usage in epa.texi

From: Richard Stallman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2023 22:15:45 -0400

[[[ To any NSA and FBI agents reading my email: please consider    ]]]
[[[ whether defending the US Constitution against all enemies,     ]]]
[[[ foreign or domestic, requires you to follow Snowden's example. ]]]

  > Problem here being that epa.texi has no concept index yet.  Should I
  > create one from the existing chapters/sections/subsections in a separate
  > patch?

It would be good to make a concept index, but please index all the
concepts mentioned -- not just the ones that are names of secxtions.

If you look at @cindex commands in the Emacs manual, which has a very
thorough concept index, you'll see that there are @cindex commands for
many concepts which do not appear in section titles.  This is the way
to do a complete job.  Please do a complete job for EPA too!

If you search for @cindex in the Emacs manual sources, you can see
this quickly.  Looking through 20% of the manual should be enough to
give you the picture.

-- 
Dr Richard Stallman (https://stallman.org)
Chief GNUisance of the GNU Project (https://gnu.org)
Founder, Free Software Foundation (https://fsf.org)
Internet Hall-of-Famer (https://internethalloffame.org)