Subject: /gnu/store/23j6bl1dmdjx8s57h7lyb5pwdxhrppdv-python-numpy-documentation-1.23.2.drv BUILD ERROR

From: francismb <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 16:41:40 +0200

Dear Maintainers,
'python-numpy-documentation' installation failed:

# guix install python-numpy-documentation
The following package will be installed:
    python-numpy-documentation 1.23.2

The following derivation will be built:
 
/gnu/store/23j6bl1dmdjx8s57h7lyb5pwdxhrppdv-python-numpy-documentation-1.23.2.drv

building 
/gnu/store/23j6bl1dmdjx8s57h7lyb5pwdxhrppdv-python-numpy-documentation-1.23.2.drv...
100% 'install' 
▕███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▏builder 
for 
`/gnu/store/23j6bl1dmdjx8s57h7lyb5pwdxhrppdv-python-numpy-documentation-1.23.2.drv' 
failed with exit code 1
build of 
/gnu/store/23j6bl1dmdjx8s57h7lyb5pwdxhrppdv-python-numpy-documentation-1.23.2.drv 
failed
View build log at 
'/var/log/guix/drvs/23/j6bl1dmdjx8s57h7lyb5pwdxhrppdv-python-numpy-documentation-1.23.2.drv.bz2'.
guix install: error: build of 
`/gnu/store/23j6bl1dmdjx8s57h7lyb5pwdxhrppdv-python-numpy-documentation-1.23.2.drv' 
failed

Thanks in advance!
FrancisMB