Subject: [bug#64135] [PATCH 0/2] Add miking

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 19:25:54 +0200

Hi Guix,

this series adds Miking, a framework for defining domain-specific
languages, which has applications in object-oriented modeling (think
OpenModelica, but less of a pain to bootstrap and with an ML-style
syntax) and probabilistic programming.

It does require some patches to drop the dreaded CUDA, but also to make
the build work with Guix' setup where environment variables have a
meaning, actually.  Especially for the latter patch, I'm still trying
to figure out how to best transform the build system into one that is
usable with little overhead.  Currently, I've snarfed just about enough
information from the build files to run meaningful tests.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (2):
  gnu: Add miking-boot.
  gnu: Add miking.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +
 gnu/packages/miking.scm                       | 127 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/miking-drop-acceleration.patch    | 106 +++++++++++++++
 .../patches/miking-preserve-OCAMLPATH.patch   |  28 ++++
 4 files changed, 263 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/miking.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/miking-drop-acceleration.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/miking-preserve-OCAMLPATH.patch

base-commit: 31336e9f5d68512a9c1c6826bce9f17c892a2125
-- 
2.40.1