Subject: [bug#64114] Action?

From: Andreas Enge <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2025 11:34:01 +0100

Hello David,

Am Tue, Jan 07, 2025 at 08:36:27PM +0000 schrieb David Elsing:
> sorry, I didn't see your reply before.

I only learnt recently that debbugs does not forward comments on issues
to those who have opened them, so I did not cc you.

> FFTW isn't very actively developed, so it might take a while until there
> is a new release. I think it makes sense to leave the bug open until
> someone applies it when a dependency for fftw is updated (e.g. in
> core-updates).

Okay, there is just a risk of forgetting it...
How big is the documentation? Would it make sense to just keep it in the
package? Or have it as a separate doc output, which would be more in
line with what we usually do?

> Do you think I should send updated patches rebased to master or would
> this just unnecessarily occupy QA?

Yes, that would be nice. QA will not be triggered as the package
results in too many rebuilds.

Thanks,

Andreas