Subject: bug#64101: 29.0.91; Eglot inlay hints rendered out of order

From: João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2023 23:35:02 +0100

On Sat, Jun 17, 2023 at 9:55 PM Milan Jovanovic <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi,
> This fixes more complicated types that I had issue with but I’ve noticed that it now breaks this example:
> let mut x = vec![1,2,3];
> x.insert(1, 1)
> with type hints inserted => x.insert(: index0, : element1)

I can't reproduce this either.  In fact, in this case there are no
coinciding overlays so I can't understand how this might have affected
anything.

To be clear, I don't have the Mac OS hardware triggers this problem
(or the specific memory allocation libraries presumed to be the source
 of the different behaviour).  This makes fixing the problem quite hard.

Also, Milan, please next time it's fine to CC everybody in the thread
("reply to all").  Or at least just me, as it helps my workflow.

Finally please try to provide complete error reproduction recipes starting
from Emacs -Q so that there is a low chance of of interference from external
factors like your configuration and a higher chance that others try to
investigate this problem.

João