Subject: Re: bug#64064: [PATCH 0/4] debbugs improvements

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 19:04:31 +0200

Morgan Smith <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Hi Michael,

Hi Morgan,

>>> However, debbugs is a GNU ELPA package. In order to apply non-trivial
>>> patches there, the patch author shall have signed the FSF copyright
>>> papers. That means, that the copyright is assigned to the FSF, that's
>>> all. Are you willing to sign such papers?
>>
>> I have already done this for Emacs so I don't think any further action
>> is required on this front.  I'm not sure how you validate my claim but I
>> have a couple commits in Emacs proper.  Also in Emms.

I've checked the file on the savannah host where all people are listed
who have signed the FSF papers. I couldn't find you as "Morgan Smith".

Checking it again, you're there as "Morgan Stewart James Smith" :-)
So that's OK.

Note that I don't know how much time I'll have over the weekend. If
things go bad (for us), I'll continue to reply next week.

>> Morgan

Best regards, Michael.