Subject: Re: bug#64016: 29.0.91; Fix some Texinfo markup in manuals

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 18:52:23 +0300

> From: Basil Contovounesios <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 15:33:25 +0100
> 
> >> @@ -878,11 +878,12 @@ Proc customization variables
> >>  @item flymake-proc-diagnostic-type-pred
> >>  A function to classify a diagnostic text as particular type of error.
> >>  Should be a function taking an error text and returning a diagnostic
> >> -symbol (@pxref{Flymake error types}).  If non-@code{nil} is returned but
> >> -there is no such symbol in that table, a warning is assumed.  If nil
> >> -is returned, an error is assumed.  Can also be a regular expression
> >> -that should match only warnings.  This variable replaces the old
> >> -@code{flymake-warning-re} and @code{flymake-warning-predicate}.
> >> +symbol (@pxref{Flymake error types}).  If non-@code{nil} is returned
> >> +but there is no such symbol in that table, a warning is assumed.  If
> >> +@code{nil} is returned, an error is assumed.
> >
> > How about fixing the abuse of passive voice here, while you are at it?
> 
> How's this?

I only looked at the part which replaced the above hunk, and it's
fine.

Thanks.