Subject: Re: bug#63980: [PATCH] gnu: python-typeguard: Add dependency on python-setuptools-scm.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2023 10:45:14 +0100

Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>> * gnu/packages/python-xyz.scm (python-typeguard)[native-inputs]: Add
>> python-setuptools-scm.
>
> LGTM!
>
> <https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/63980> says it’s OK; the “Blocked”
> numbers are higher, but I’m not sure what that means since there are no
> new packages here.  Chris, WDYT?

This is an issue with the data service incorrectly seeing some builds as
not blocked, when they should be. Some of the builds in the base
revision that are being counted in the "Unknown" column should actually
be in blocked, which is why the blocked count appears to increase.

I'm not quite sure what the issue is, but I'll have another look at
fixing this.