Subject: bug#63947: Bug when building ocaml-dune-build-info for ocaml5.0

From: "Benjamin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 17:55:21 +0200

Hello,

While trying to work with guix and add the ocaml-lsp-server for
[email-masked] I think I faced a bug.

I did not find the root cause, but I think this is due to the fact of
using a combination of (inherit) and (package-with-ocaml5.0).

Here is a minimal example to reproduce the bug :

---
(use-modules
  (gnu packages ocaml)
  (guix build-system ocaml))

;ocaml-dune-build-info
(package-with-ocaml5.0 ocaml-dune-build-info)
---

Building the commented default version will create the expected package
in /gnu/store/...ocaml-dune-build-info

While building the ocaml5.0 version will build /gnu/store/...ocaml5.0-dune

I do not exactly know in which direction I should search to fix this
issue but there might be a bug in "package-with-ocaml5.0" function

Is this really a bug ? Or I did not use properly the
package-withocaml5.0 function.

Thanks

Benjamin