Subject: Re: bug#63941: [PATCH] ; always CRLF before non-first boundary in multipart form

From: ozzloy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 01:22:20 -0700

>> From: ozzloy <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2023 11:25:05 -0700
>> Cc: [email-masked]
>>
>>> I really need some Gnus/eww expert to look into this and review the
patch.
>>
>> Just checking, is this something I should do? Perhaps by reaching out to
Lars
>> and/or Kenjiro, the two most recent authors on that function?
>
> You could try, yes.

oh, wow, i'm glad i asked.  i thought maybe you were doing that and i
should just wait until you were done.

Hi Lars and Kenjiro!

Could you review this patch?  Or suggest someone who would be good to ask?

https://git.sr.ht/~ozzloy/emacs/commit/c73ccda90623519434f8ec2c700adf70ac1d6a00

It fixes a problem where files uploaded through EWW have a newline at EOF
chomped.

Here's a set of instructions to reproduce the problem

https://git.sr.ht/~ozzloy/emacs-bug-63941/tree/reproduce/item/readme.org

and a bunch of tests showing the http messages generated by different
clients
and characterizing the behavior of prior versions of
=mm-url-encode-multipart-form-data=

https://git.sr.ht/~ozzloy/emacs-bug-63941/tree/reproduce/item/mm-url-tests.el

thanks!