Subject: 28.2; xref-find-references-and-replace (xref-1.6.3)

From: Aidan Hall <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 20:40:07 +0100

xref-find-references-and-replace uses query-replace-read-args to read
the identifier to replace, but I think it would make more sense for it
to use xref--read-identifier for consistency with the other xref
commands.

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.36, cairo version 1.17.6)
 of 2023-01-03 built on 2
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101008
System Description: Arch Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-native-compilation
 --sysconfdir=/etc --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd
 --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt
 -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1,--sort-common,--as-needed,-z,relro,-z,now -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
X11 XDBE XIM XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Info

Minor modes in effect:
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  global-display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  display-fill-column-indicator-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  vertico-mouse-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-commentary-mode: t
  global-evil-matchit-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  csv-field-index-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  global-evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  evil-collection-unimpaired-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  global-goto-address-mode: t
  goto-address-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/aidan/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-2.4.5/bind-key hides /home/aidan/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-2.4.1/bind-key
/home/aidan/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20230422.828/cmake-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode
/home/aidan/.emacs.d/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.17/jsonrpc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/aidan/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.4.1/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/transient
/home/aidan/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.9.8/project hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/aidan/.emacs.d/elpa/xref-1.6.3/xref hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/aidan/.emacs.d/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc hides /usr/share/emacs/28.2/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug sendmail mule-util substitute autoload
evil-collection-tar-mode tar-mode flymake-cc bug-reference pulse
cl-print ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-search gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime dig gnus-sum
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win
ol-docview evil-collection-doc-view doc-view ol-bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m
ol-doi org-link-doi mm-archive network-stream url-http url-gw url-cache
url-auth lisp-mnt evil-collection-markdown-mode markdown-mode misearch
multi-isearch evil-collection-vc-git vc-git dired-aux
semantic/symref/grep evil-collection-grep grep semantic/symref eieio-opt
evil-collection-shortdoc shortdoc time corfu-popupinfo
evil-collection-corfu corfu paredit rainbow-delimiters elec-pair
hideshow notifications init saveplace savehist recentf tree-widget
display-fill-column-indicator xterm-color socks gnutls nsm elpher
undo-tree queue evil-collection-flycheck flycheck skeleton autoinsert
tempo ffap find-file repeat-map-define repeat google-c-style pdf-occur
ibuf-ext evil-collection-ibuffer ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs pdf-isearch
let-alist pdf-misc evil-collection-pdf pdf-history pdf-tools pdf-view
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info pdf-util pdf-macs mom-mode nroff-mode
evil-tex latex latex-flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus texmathp
minimap elcord bindat svelte-mode emmet-mode cl evil-collection-custom
cus-edit cus-load css-mode evil-collection-eww eww xdg url-queue shr
kinsoku svg mm-url evil-collection-gnus gnus nnheader wid-edit
evil-collection-rjsx-mode rjsx-mode sgml-mode facemenu dom
evil-collection-js2-mode js2-mode evil-collection-typescript-mode
typescript-mode prettier-js js cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs org-export-conf
ob-haskell ob-awk ob-gnuplot ob-calc calc-store calc-trail ob-lisp
ob-python evil-collection-python python tramp-sh ob-lua ob-R ox-md
ox-beamer ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar org-agenda org-refile ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element evil-collection-org org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list
org-faces org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-keys
org-loaddefs evil-collection-calendar cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
avl-tree ol oc-basic bibtex oc ob-exp ob-core org-compat ob-eval
org-macs vertico-mouse evil-collection-vertico vertico icomplete
company-glsl glsl-mode evil-collection-company company tcl
evil-collection-which-key which-key evil-surround evil-commentary
evil-commentary-integration evil-matchit evil-matchit-evil-setup
evil-matchit-sdk evil-collection-consult consult ace-window avy vc
vc-dispatcher magit-bookmark evil-collection-magit magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func magit-diff
smerge-mode diff evil-collection-diff-mode diff-mode git-commit
evil-collection-log-edit log-edit message rmc puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
evil-collection-epa epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util rmail
rmail-loaddefs mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils
mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode
magit-git evil-collection-magit-section magit-section magit-utils crm
prolog align sql-indent sql plantuml-mode xml nasm-mode haskell-mode
haskell-cabal haskell-utils haskell-font-lock haskell-indentation
haskell-string haskell-sort-imports haskell-lexeme haskell-align-imports
haskell-complete-module haskell-ghc-support evil-collection-outline
noutline outline dabbrev haskell-customize gnuplot csv-mode sort
evil-collection-sly sly sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages
sly-common evil-collection-apropos apropos evil-collection-arc-mode
arc-mode archive-mode hyperspec geiser-guile info-look geiser-debug
geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-capf geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-autodoc geiser-edit etags fileloop geiser-completion geiser-eval
geiser-connection tq geiser-syntax evil-collection-scheme scheme
geiser-impl help-fns radix-tree geiser-log geiser-popup
evil-collection-view view geiser-custom geiser-base
evil-collection-geiser geiser eglot-java evil-collection-eglot eglot
external-completion jsonrpc evil-collection-xref xref
evil-collection-flymake flymake-proc flymake evil-collection-ert ert
ewoc evil-collection-debug debug backtrace filenotify
evil-collection-imenu imenu project evil-collection-vterm vterm
evil-collection-bookmark bookmark face-remap evil-collection-compile
compile text-property-search color evil-collection-term term disp-table
ehelp vterm-module term/xterm xterm evil-collection-docker docker
docker-context docker-volume docker-network docker-image
docker-container docker-faces docker-core docker-compose docker-process
docker-utils evil-collection-tablist tablist tablist-filter
semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic pp semantic/tag semantic/lex
semantic/fw cedet tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp docker-group
transient format-spec compat compat-29 dash aio generator s
dockerfile-mode evil-collection-sh-script sh-script smie executable
evil-collection-speedbar speedbar ezimage dframe dired-x delight
evil-collection-unimpaired evil-collection-tabulated-list
evil-collection-tab-bar evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-process-menu evil-collection-package-menu
evil-collection-info evil-collection-indent evil-collection-image
image-mode evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs exif
evil-collection-help evil-collection-elisp-mode evil-collection-eldoc
evil-collection-comint calc-ext evil-collection-calc
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist use-package-delight
evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal flyspell ispell
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-search evil-ex shell pcomplete
comint ansi-color evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core comp comp-cstr warnings rx advice evil-common windmove calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring mode-local
find-func cl-extra help-mode use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-ensure use-package-core edmacro kmacro goto-addr thingatpt
finder-inf modus-operandi-theme modus-themes pcase tex-site
sly-autoloads info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core
cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map url-vars seq
byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib iso-transl
tooltip eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice button loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages
mule custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1335059 582740)
 (symbols 48 76332 17)
 (strings 32 330928 56882)
 (string-bytes 1 10489494)
 (vectors 16 142698)
 (vector-slots 8 3256915 547158)
 (floats 8 805 773)
 (intervals 56 23079 6447)
 (buffers 992 61))

-- 
Aidan Hall.
<https://argletrough.neocities.org/links.html>