Subject: [bug#63928] [PATCH] gnu: podman: Fix path to helper binaries.

From: Hartmut Goebel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 16:41:56 +0200

'quadlet' and 'rootlessport' coming with podman reside in
"#$output/libexex/podman", not in "#$output/bin".  Thus search this
first.

* gnu/packages/containers.scm (podman)[phases]<fix-hardcoded-paths>:
  Change subsitution for "/usr/local/libexec/podman", add substitution
  for "/usr/local/lib/podman".
---
 gnu/packages/containers.scm | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/containers.scm b/gnu/packages/containers.scm
index b402bbde6a..0cf89db23f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/containers.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/containers.scm
@@ -359,6 +359,8 @@ configure network interfaces in Linux containers.")
                  (string-append "CATATONIT_PATH=" (which "true"))))
               (substitute* "vendor/github.com/containers/common/pkg/config/config_linux.go"
                 (("/usr/local/libexec/podman")
+                 (string-append #$output "/libexec/podman"))
+                (("/usr/local/lib/podman")
                  (string-append #$output "/bin")))
               (substitute* "vendor/github.com/containers/common/pkg/config/default.go"
                 (("/usr/libexec/podman/conmon") (which "conmon"))

base-commit: 1a2eb26286c72ac2754969f53f5833b053b96b67
-- 
2.30.9