Subject: bug#6391: 23.2; Wrong face with here-docs in sh-mode

From: Andreas Schwab <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:22:49 +0200

Glenn Morris <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ralf Doering wrote:
>
>> still displayed with sh-heredoc face. This seems to be caused by '-'
>> used in the here-doc marker, as changing "<<-+++" to "<<+++" displays
>> the right face after the here doc. However, '<<-' is valid and needed in my
>> case.
>
> It works fine with a more traditional delimiter such as "EOF".
> I'd guess there is a regexp-quote issue, or perhaps a character syntax
> issue, with your chosen "+++".

See sh-here-doc-open-re.  Only delimiters consisting of word characters
are recognized if unquoted.

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, [email-masked]
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."