Subject: [PATCH] gnu: lfs-s3: Update to 0.1.2.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 14:03:26 +0200

* gnu/packages/version-control.scm (lfs-s3): Update to 0.1.2.
[propagated-inputs] Remove go-github-com-spf13-cobra.
---
 gnu/packages/version-control.scm | 7 +++----
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
index 1db0931ac3..9a27b8f1e9 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
@@ -3114,7 +3114,7 @@ (define-public git-lfs
 (define-public lfs-s3
   (package
     (name "lfs-s3")
-    (version "0.1")
+    (version "0.1.2")
     (source (origin
               (method git-fetch)
               (uri (git-reference
@@ -3123,7 +3123,7 @@ (define-public lfs-s3
               (file-name (git-file-name name version))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "0nkxivb356f1zjlj34px601zy86w4398db9s2ivd178jp4v69raw"))))
+                "0ncfy3lgc7dik9k71xk9l5f2llsh2jk33aaqb8dkslschc1mx4g6"))))
     (build-system go-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list
@@ -3133,8 +3133,7 @@ (define-public lfs-s3
      (list go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2
            go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-config
            go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-feature-s3-manager
-           go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-s3
-           go-github-com-spf13-cobra))
+           go-github-com-aws-aws-sdk-go-v2-service-s3))
     (home-page "https://git.sr.ht/~ngraves/lfs-s3/")
     (synopsis "Git extension for versioning large files in S3")
     (description

base-commit: eed55a6544d5bda2245ec853e5fa4b28e1865bea
prerequisite-patch-id: a057b35ab55298bad50caab186b3e692a25230e1
prerequisite-patch-id: fb9054f780e6f97b92f00fdbe56058d1188ccf0a
prerequisite-patch-id: ca2f2591980b80c5cf27846e59e323bdc5a06b00
prerequisite-patch-id: ae5ad13b181ebb3c31d529af50622e3b78641442
prerequisite-patch-id: 34ed6acb0a1e5f79b5f6d18a6d4ef70cd97bf7ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 10d52b209b6e9c771050eef67ce566e79ab55c49
prerequisite-patch-id: e78e2a6daf59564caf5d2affe04ea7dde07f76c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 6aad4df7b83bfd5c2da38d9c2f80fba749f607b5
prerequisite-patch-id: da6a2d63ebb0ba1abb0b7c569d353724d900f95f
prerequisite-patch-id: 6279cff75e76e262f6ec82518db1fdf4c1810303
prerequisite-patch-id: 44453fcf2f2c38212a47d45d43ddcfa98167fabe
prerequisite-patch-id: 641eae2fa3842045ebe6072ad78214002f818221
prerequisite-patch-id: c19de9ee8c57210cbffc79945e69a858639f39bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 9833a747398a641803e203f8293382f55ad24ed1
prerequisite-patch-id: 94d5340918e3626726b6d32d93bf47425751898f
prerequisite-patch-id: e18164416e2c070b0b71f770c90d4c04af2635c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 31e98ea035053a965e87ad0164030cf909922d9e
prerequisite-patch-id: a1cf1f5c4a0ff2804fac986a69ffbc0328300afe
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a54e276f79fb57113a0be11e1ea2c07fdc2727d
prerequisite-patch-id: a463de1ba17ecb39588dfbd46c3bc5f9e0fb1b1c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3188de66dfc4bcb71f90601822428701528f4a98
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c93f771a1eca0747fd92a770fe750e2f15d8e52
prerequisite-patch-id: 12b76e9c2751da73ed64c9489b15f74ff17568cf
prerequisite-patch-id: eb618ab7b10483d917c308a38792af98baa517e2
prerequisite-patch-id: a471a4b7839bfb0ee9a3fd53ed962d729d38bd94
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e58202cc87a257c78033dafa62ffae4383e3718
prerequisite-patch-id: da6f4e25ed77113effc398694478bb392c4306ac
prerequisite-patch-id: febce01ba95d8c8f22e2088ab605ffd6959036ba
prerequisite-patch-id: caf73ad8377b81dd6f8e328bcaae935680df30ce
prerequisite-patch-id: 779a2f8d2ffa699e3c0029fde8dea22f5cce15b0
prerequisite-patch-id: cd7f69695aa47b7e1b1160841fe842a3acd160e7
prerequisite-patch-id: b542cf4087eeee1ee3f7fc03b7c39896417bc7b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 843773f53ca319821185f9f9bc43ad905f081ee7
-- 
2.40.1