Subject: [bug#63907] [PATCH] gnu: Add tree-sitter-bibtex.

From: Nicolas Graves <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 14:03:05 +0200

* gnu/packages/tree-sitter.scm (tree-sitter-bibtex): New variable.
---
 gnu/packages/tree-sitter.scm | 11 +++++++++++
 1 file changed, 11 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/tree-sitter.scm b/gnu/packages/tree-sitter.scm
index e7d17ad3f4..2887fa823b 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/tree-sitter.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/tree-sitter.scm
@@ -287,6 +287,17 @@ (define-public tree-sitter-typescript
    #:inputs (list tree-sitter-javascript)
    #:grammar-directories '("typescript" "tsx")))
 
+(define-public tree-sitter-bibtex
+  (let ((commit "ccfd77db0ed799b6c22c214fe9d2937f47bc8b34")
+        (revision "0"))
+    (tree-sitter-grammar
+     "bibtex" "Bibtex"
+     "0m7f3dkqbmy8x1bhl11m8f4p6n76wfvh99rp46zrqv39355nw1y2"
+     (git-version "0.0.0" revision commit)
+     #:repository-url "https://github.com/latex-lsp/tree-sitter-bibtex"
+     #:commit commit
+     #:license license:expat)))
+
 (define-public tree-sitter-css
   (tree-sitter-grammar
    "css" "CSS"

base-commit: eed55a6544d5bda2245ec853e5fa4b28e1865bea
prerequisite-patch-id: a057b35ab55298bad50caab186b3e692a25230e1
prerequisite-patch-id: fb9054f780e6f97b92f00fdbe56058d1188ccf0a
prerequisite-patch-id: ca2f2591980b80c5cf27846e59e323bdc5a06b00
prerequisite-patch-id: ae5ad13b181ebb3c31d529af50622e3b78641442
prerequisite-patch-id: 34ed6acb0a1e5f79b5f6d18a6d4ef70cd97bf7ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 10d52b209b6e9c771050eef67ce566e79ab55c49
prerequisite-patch-id: e78e2a6daf59564caf5d2affe04ea7dde07f76c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 6aad4df7b83bfd5c2da38d9c2f80fba749f607b5
prerequisite-patch-id: da6a2d63ebb0ba1abb0b7c569d353724d900f95f
prerequisite-patch-id: 6279cff75e76e262f6ec82518db1fdf4c1810303
prerequisite-patch-id: 44453fcf2f2c38212a47d45d43ddcfa98167fabe
prerequisite-patch-id: 641eae2fa3842045ebe6072ad78214002f818221
prerequisite-patch-id: c19de9ee8c57210cbffc79945e69a858639f39bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 9833a747398a641803e203f8293382f55ad24ed1
prerequisite-patch-id: 94d5340918e3626726b6d32d93bf47425751898f
prerequisite-patch-id: e18164416e2c070b0b71f770c90d4c04af2635c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 31e98ea035053a965e87ad0164030cf909922d9e
prerequisite-patch-id: a1cf1f5c4a0ff2804fac986a69ffbc0328300afe
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a54e276f79fb57113a0be11e1ea2c07fdc2727d
prerequisite-patch-id: a463de1ba17ecb39588dfbd46c3bc5f9e0fb1b1c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3188de66dfc4bcb71f90601822428701528f4a98
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c93f771a1eca0747fd92a770fe750e2f15d8e52
prerequisite-patch-id: 12b76e9c2751da73ed64c9489b15f74ff17568cf
prerequisite-patch-id: eb618ab7b10483d917c308a38792af98baa517e2
prerequisite-patch-id: a471a4b7839bfb0ee9a3fd53ed962d729d38bd94
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e58202cc87a257c78033dafa62ffae4383e3718
prerequisite-patch-id: da6f4e25ed77113effc398694478bb392c4306ac
prerequisite-patch-id: febce01ba95d8c8f22e2088ab605ffd6959036ba
prerequisite-patch-id: caf73ad8377b81dd6f8e328bcaae935680df30ce
prerequisite-patch-id: 779a2f8d2ffa699e3c0029fde8dea22f5cce15b0
prerequisite-patch-id: a2dfb2fba1e1a3c8e270823022b6f462d27f17c8
prerequisite-patch-id: cd7f69695aa47b7e1b1160841fe842a3acd160e7
prerequisite-patch-id: b542cf4087eeee1ee3f7fc03b7c39896417bc7b5
-- 
2.40.1