Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Add tuba

From: Efraim Flashner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 10:26:15 +0300

Tootle has been deprecated by upstream. They've pointed people to a fork
of tootle hosted by Gnome, but it hasn't really seen any work on it.
Tuba is also a fork of tootle, but is receiving updates.

Efraim Flashner (2):
  gnu: Add tuba.
  gnu: tootle: Deprecate in favor of tuba.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  2 -
 gnu/packages/mastodon.scm                     | 69 ++++++++-----------
 .../patches/tootle-glib-object-naming.patch   | 66 ------------------
 .../patches/tootle-reason-phrase.patch        | 48 -------------
 4 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 158 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/tootle-glib-object-naming.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/tootle-reason-phrase.patch

base-commit: eed55a6544d5bda2245ec853e5fa4b28e1865bea
-- 
Efraim Flashner   <[email-masked]>   רנשלפ םירפא
GPG key = A28B F40C 3E55 1372 662D  14F7 41AA E7DC CA3D 8351
Confidentiality cannot be guaranteed on emails sent or received unencrypted