Subject: [bug#63897] [PATCH v6] gnu: tensorflow-lite: Update to 2.12.1

From: Ricardo Wurmus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 09:50:31 +0200

Hi,

The update looks good to me.  My only concerns are cosmetic:

- the indentation throughout is rather wonky.  Would be good to reformat
  this with Emacs C-M-q or “guix style”.

- “TO DO” —> “TODO” (so we can find it easily)

- please use “;;” for line comments; a single semicolon is only used for
  margin comments

- it would be good not to use “assoc-ref %build-inputs” and use G-exps
  instead.

I could make all these changes before pushing it.

Actually, there is one question I have that is not of cosmetic nature:
What’s up with the commented gemmlowp in the inputs?  We have
gemmlowp-src in the native-inputs.

If you could answer this question I can take care of the rest and apply
it.  Thank you for your patience!

-- 
Ricardo