Subject: Re: bug#63888: [PATCH] gnu: Add neon2sse

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2023 18:05:55 +0200

Andy Tai <[email-masked]> skribis:

> * gnu/packages/assembly.scm (neon2sse): New variable

Hi! Applied with the edits below.

Thanks,
Ludo’.

diff --git a/gnu/packages/assembly.scm b/gnu/packages/assembly.scm
index 30b0b27482..104e61f63f 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/assembly.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/assembly.scm
@@ -576,10 +576,11 @@ (define-public neon2sse
       (home-page "https://github.com/intel/ARM_NEON_2_x86_SSE")
       (synopsis "Header file to simplify ARM->IA32 porting")
       (description
-       "The NEON_2_SSE.h file is intended to simplify ARM->IA32 porting.  It makes
-the correspondence (or a real porting) of ARM NEON intrinsics as defined in
-arm_neon.h header and x86 SSE (up to SSE4.2) intrinsic functions as defined
-in corresponding x86 compilers headers files.")
-      (license license:expat))))
+       "The @file{NEON_2_SSE.h} file is intended to simplify ARM-to-IA32
+porting.  It makes the correspondence (or a real porting) of ARM NEON
+intrinsics as defined in the @file{arm_neon.h} header and x86 SSE (up to
+SSE4.2) intrinsic functions as defined in corresponding x86 compilers headers
+files.")
+      (license license:bsd-2))))