Subject: guix pull error

From: Aaron Ash <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 14:22:09 +1000

$ guix pull
Updating channel 'guix' from Git repository at
'https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git'...
Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to b4382b2 (10,843 new
commits)...
Building from this channel:
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git   b4382b2
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building /gnu/store/767zlahqzbn5p9bl7gq8r1mknimmba7b-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/lik3g8j8s3n1z0zprkvjsq39pyqhzqpx-module-import.drv...
building /gnu/store/467fnn7vh0mz091haqbzivb5l7qjvm94-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/7yrzg452q3azycf2k61blcz2wzgzmhb4-module-import-compiled.drv...
building /gnu/store/926n4sgvvkah6gaysbc4vpbf6sy3haca-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... \Backtrace:
          14 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/9l6gwizqlnnrm6yhw5ff7nk5ngfqbyc2-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 13 (_ _)
    159:9 12 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?>
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2168:24  9 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.99 7f095edf9140>
#<procedure 7f095d07bb40 at ./guix/self.scm:13?> ?)
   1996:8  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f095edf9140>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f095edf9140>)
   1180:2  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f095edf9140>)
   1046:2  5 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f095edf9140>)
    892:4  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f095edf9140>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2053:12  3 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f095edf9140>)
   1401:5  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.99
7f095edf9140> #<procedure 7f09512f7a80 at ./guix/stor?> ?)
  1417:15  1 (_ #<store-connection 256.99 7f095edf9140>
("/gnu/store/3m5aj41ljaj0liigkk4a66grxbiq9vjz-po4a-0.68.drv") ?)
  1417:15  0 (loop #f)

./guix/store.scm:1417:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message: "`/usr/bin/guix substitute' died unexpectedly"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/9l6gwizqlnnrm6yhw5ff7nk5ngfqbyc2-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"b4382b294e6cd475e9476610d98fdd0bdaec4c84"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "22d44f87763f86a05e9679d9ad2c99e17f4c79be"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.