Subject: bug#63825: closed (Re: bug#63825: 29.0.90; The header line should be hidden when empty)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 12:19:02 +0000

Your bug report

#63825: 29.0.90; The header line should be hidden when empty

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
63825: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=63825
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#63825: 29.0.90; The header line should be hidden when empty
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Eshel Yaron <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2023 15:18:38 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Eshel Yaron <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 19:45:23 +0300
> 
> Alright.  Here's an updated patch:

Thanks, installed on the master branch, and closing the bug.

One nit: we don't leave whitespace between '*' and the identifier in
the likes of

   struct frame *f ...

(I fixed this for you this time.)

Subject: 29.0.90; The header line should be hidden when empty
From: Spencer Baugh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 09:37:38 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

It would be nice if the header line was hidden when it was empty, not
just when header-line-format was nil.  That reduces a bit of visual
noise and gives one more line of text in some buffers.

A concrete use case is with which-func-mode:

1. emacs -Q
2. (setq-default header-line-format
     '((which-func-mode ("" which-func-format " "))))
3. This nicely adds the current function name to the header in code
buffers, but in buffers not supported by which-function-mode (text-mode,
for example) the header line is empty and ugly.

The header-line is rendered by display_mode_line, so we could probably
do this there, wrapping a check around the output from
Fformat_mode_Line.  Then the mode-line would also be hidden if it's
empty, which would also be useful although much more niche.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.90 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.15.12, Xaw scroll bars) of 2023-05-17 built on
 igm-qws-u22796a
Repository revision: 4d08492296c2a6d2910f2b740c2d2508275458fc
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-gif=ifavailable'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: ELisp/d

Minor modes in effect:
  jane-fe-minor-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/project hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.9.8/project
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/xref hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/xref-1.6.3/xref
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/csharp-mode hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/xref hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/progmodes/xref
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/project hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/progmodes/project
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/eldoc hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/auctex/lpath hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dictionary/lpath
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/net/dictionary hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dictionary/dictionary
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/caml-font hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml-font
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-version
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-keys
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-perl
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-core
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-octave
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-comint
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-org
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-publish
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-irc
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-calc
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-odt
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-id
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-footnote
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-C
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-org
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-indent
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-info
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-awk
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-man
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-goto
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-md
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lua
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-habit
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-R
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eww
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-latex
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-docview
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lob
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-faces
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-html
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-feed
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-latex
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-tempo
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-duration
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-entities
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-table
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-js
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-table
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sql
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-timer
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-element
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-java
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-ctags
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-shell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-src
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-datetree
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-plot
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-compat
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-screen
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-protocol
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-crypt
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sed
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-colview
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-forth
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-num hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-num
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-clock
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-exp
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mouse
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-capture
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sass
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eval
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ref
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mobile
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-lint
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-agenda
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macro
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-processing
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-css
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-dot
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-list
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macs
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-archive
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-python
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dash/dash
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-functional hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dash/dash-functional

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug dabbrev dos-w32 find-cmd tutorial man sort
conf-mode make-mode mule-util completion descr-text cus-start quail
shortdoc cal-iso org-datetree tabify org-capture org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile avl-tree generator oc-basic ol-eww eww xdg url-queue
mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi misc
pulse find-dired bug-reference magit-imenu git-rebase face-remap vc-bzr
vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc-git cl-print dired-aux
help-fns radix-tree misearch multi-isearch vc-fe sh-script treesit
executable goto-addr cus-edit cus-load vc-hg vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher
tramp tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
tramp-compat ls-lisp ffap jane-merlin merlin-imenu merlin-xref
merlin-cap merlin jane-async-merlin jane-completion grep jane-common
jane-fe-project xref jane-fe-menu ecaml_plugin linum view gopcaml
magit-bookmark bookmark image+ advice image-file image-converter
editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch whitespace jane-auto-modes vba-mode markdown-mode
color jane jane-micro-features jane-diff unified-test-mode shell-file
core core-buffer core-error core-util ert pp ewoc debug backtrace
jane-sexp jane-ocaml jane-tuareg-theme tuareg tuareg-compat tuareg-opam
skeleton flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt smie caml-types
caml-help caml-emacs find-file compile jane-cr jane-align
jane-deprecated jane-smerge gnu-elpa-keyring-update jane-ocp-indent
ocp-indent cl jane-util ob-shell page-ext dired-x magit-extras project
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit pcvs-util
add-log magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server magit-mode
transient edmacro kmacro magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm dash
cl-extra help-mode windmove org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold org-fold-core
org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068
epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util text-property-search time-date mail-utils range
mm-util mail-prsvr wid-edit org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec
gdb-mi bindat gud comint easy-mmode files-x derived ansi-osc ansi-color
ring vundo pcase cyberpunk-theme savehist saveplace project-autoloads
vundo-autoloads magit-autoloads xref-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads
url-http-ntlm-autoloads url-auth git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads finder-inf info dash-autoloads vc-hgcmd-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1000624 218672)
 (symbols 48 60965 4)
 (strings 32 241531 19923)
 (string-bytes 1 8575945)
 (vectors 16 79618)
 (vector-slots 8 2128035 219488)
 (floats 8 587 496)
 (intervals 56 48581 359)
 (buffers 976 96)
 (heap 1024 603394 253119))