Subject: bug#63818: closed (Re: bug#63818: 27.1; unbound local variables break python-util-clone-local-variables)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 07:21:02 +0000

Your bug report

#63818: 27.1; unbound local variables break python-util-clone-local-variables

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
63818: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=63818
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#63818: 27.1; unbound local variables break python-util-clone-local-variables
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Monnier <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2023 10:21:03 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2023 09:06:45 -0400
> From:  Stefan Monnier via "Bug reports for GNU Emacs,
>  the Swiss army knife of text editors" <[email-masked]>
> 
> > 5205c5205,5206
> > <      (and (symbolp (car pair))
> > ---
> >>      (and (listp pair)
> >>           (symbolp (car pair))
> 
> Good catch, thanks.  We usually prefer `consp` over `listp` since
> there's no reason to accept `nil` here (tho it would be filtered out
> later anyway), but other than that it'd exactly the patch I'd use.

Thanks, installed (with that change) on the emacs-29 branch, and
closing the bug.

Subject: 27.1; unbound local variables break python-util-clone-local-variables
From: Ernesto Alfonso <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2023 17:47:16 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

  SCRIPT=$(cat <<EOF
  (progn
    (require 'python)
    (defvar-local my-local-var 0)
    (makunbound 'my-local-var)
    (python-util-clone-local-variables (current-buffer)))
  EOF
  )
  emacs -Q --eval "${SCRIPT}"

Suggested patch to '#python-util-clone-local-variables in python.el

5205c5205,5206
<      (and (symbolp (car pair))
---
>      (and (listp pair)
>           (symbolp (car pair))

In GNU Emacs 27.1 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
 of 2023-01-06, modified by Debian built on x86-csail-01
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bullseye)

Recent messages:
Saving file /tmp/python.el...
Wrote /tmp/python.el
Saving file /tmp/python-fix.el...
Wrote /tmp/python-fix.el
Saving file /tmp/python-fix.el...
Wrote /tmp/python-fix.el
Making completion list... [2 times]
diff python.el python-fix.el: exited abnormally with code 1.
Mark set [2 times]
killed: python-util-clone-local-variables

Configured using:
 'configure --build x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr
 --sharedstatedir=/var/lib --libexecdir=/usr/lib
 --localstatedir=/var/lib --infodir=/usr/share/info
 --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --build
 x86_64-linux-gnu --prefix=/usr --sharedstatedir=/var/lib
 --libexecdir=/usr/lib --localstatedir=/var/lib
 --infodir=/usr/share/info --mandir=/usr/share/man --enable-libsystemd
 --with-pop=yes
 --enable-locallisppath=/etc/emacs:/usr/local/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/local/share/emacs/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/27.1/site-lisp:/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --with-sound=alsa --without-gconf --with-mailutils --with-cairo
 --with-x=yes --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars
 'CFLAGS=-g -O2
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs-W3nLTt/emacs-27.1+1=. -fstack-protector-strong
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -Wall' 'CPPFLAGS=-Wdate-time
 -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2' LDFLAGS=-Wl,-z,relro'

Configured features:
XPM JPEG TIFF GIF PNG RSVG CAIRO SOUND GPM DBUS GSETTINGS GLIB NOTIFY
INOTIFY ACL LIBSELINUX GNUTLS LIBXML2 FREETYPE HARFBUZZ M17N_FLT LIBOTF
ZLIB TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS GTK3 X11 XDBE XIM MODULES THREADS LIBSYSTEMD
JSON PDUMPER LCMS2 GMP

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=ibus
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Shell

Minor modes in effect:
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  text-scale-mode: t
  indent-on-save-mode: 0
  global-erjoalgo-command-mode: t
  erjoalgo-command-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  global-text-scale-mode: t
  autobuild-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/core/autobuild hides /home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/autobuild-20200713.227/autobuild
/home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/dash hides /home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-20230415.2324/dash
/home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/s hides /home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/s-20220902.1511/s
/home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/core/selcand hides /home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/selcand-20230518.346/selcand
/home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize
/home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/apache-mode-2.2.0/apache-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/smtpmail-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/dired-async hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/dired-async
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-bytecomp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/async-1.9.3/async-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/async-1.9.3/async-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bar-cursor-2.0/bar-cursor-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-sync hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-sync
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bm-201905/bm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/bm-201905/bm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/boxquote-2.2/boxquote hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/boxquote-2.2/boxquote
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/browse-kill-ring-2.0.0/browse-kill-ring-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lethe-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/robin-hood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marquardt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-mood-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/oswald-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jedit-grey-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/scintilla-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/word-perfect-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/matrix-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/retro-orange-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/high-contrast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snowish-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aliceblue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/clarity-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/midnight-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/marine-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/color-theme-modern-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/tty-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/lawrence-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/billw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/andreas-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-hacker-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/digital-ofs1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/fischmeister-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/desert-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/comidia-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/wheat-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/shaman-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-info-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gtk-ide-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/renegade-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xemacs-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/classic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/infodoc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pierson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/salmon-diff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taming-mr-arneson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-font-lock-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-erc-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jb-simple-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/euphoria-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/raspopovic-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/aalto-light-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/rotor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-nw-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/railscast-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-solaris-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ryerson-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/parus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subdued-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jsc-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/greiner-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/goldenrod-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/snow-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/cobalt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-green-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/emacs-21-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wog-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/katester-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/calm-forest-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/taylor-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-sea-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/kingsajz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/feng-shui-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-gnus-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/montz-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/vim-colors-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/mistyday-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gray30-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/resolve-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/jonadabian-slate-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/whateveryouwant-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/late-night-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/dark-laptop-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/xp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/julie-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/arjen-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/hober-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/deep-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome2-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blue-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/simple-1-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ramangalahy-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/bharadwaj-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/sitaramv-nt-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/standard-ediff-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/subtle-blue-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/ld-dark-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/blippblopp-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/beige-eshell-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/black-on-gray-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/gnome-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/charcoal-black-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/color-theme-modern-0.0.2/pok-wob-theme
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/frontends-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/clang-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/clang-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/capf-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/capf-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-eclim hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-eclim
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/elisp-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-ispell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-ispell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-capf hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-capf
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-css hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-css
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/async-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/async-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-etags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-etags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-bbdb
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/transformers-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-template hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-template
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-clang hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-clang
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/keywords-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tng hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tng
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-keywords hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-keywords
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/template-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/template-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-gtags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-gtags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-oddmuse
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/bbdb-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/cmake-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/all hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/all
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-abbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-xcode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-xcode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tempo hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tempo
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/core-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/core-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-cmake hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-cmake
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-dabbrev-code
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/files-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/files-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-yasnippet
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/company-0.9.13/company-nxml hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/company-0.9.13/company-nxml
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/csv-mode-1.12/csv-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/diminish-0.45/diminish-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-perl
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-bower
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-grunt
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-extras
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-tests
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-javascript-npm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-android hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-android
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby-on-rails
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-php-composer
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-ruby
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-python hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-python
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-arduino
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/eproject-1.5/eproject-clojure-leiningen
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/folding-20200825.748/folding-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/company-graphviz-dot
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/graphviz-dot-mode-0.4.2/graphviz-dot-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-info hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-info
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-help hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-help
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-font hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-font
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-eval
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-global-bindings hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-global-bindings
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-net hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-net
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-x-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-occur
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-command hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-command
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-locate
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-for-files
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-regexp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-imenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-tags
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-semantic
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-man hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-man
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-sys
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-external hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-external
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-grep
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-easymenu
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-adaptive
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-find hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-find
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-buffers
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp-package
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-config hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-config
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-id-utils
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-misc
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-color hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-color
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-types hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-types
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-ring
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-dabbrev
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-comint
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-shell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-elisp
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-eshell
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-3.6.5/helm-bookmark
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-multi-match
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-source
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-core-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/helm-core-3.6.5/helm-lib
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-pkg
/home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/htmlize hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/htmlize-1.55/htmlize-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit-test
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/initsplit-1.8/initsplit hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/initsplit-1.8/initsplit
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/markdown-mode-2.4/markdown-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/mutt-alias-1.4/mutt-alias
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/muttrc-mode-1.2.1/muttrc-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/pod-mode-1.3/pod-mode-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup-pkg
/home/ealfonso/git/dotemacs/lisp/libs/popup hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/popup-0.5.8/popup
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/session-2.4.2/session-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-autoloads
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-pkg
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-tools
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/tabbar-window
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/one-buffer-one-frame
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat hides /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa-src/tabbar-20160524/aquamacs-compat
/home/ealfonso/.emacs.d/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/share/emacs/27.1/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort mailalias mail-extr emacsbug eieio-opt speedbar sb-image
ezimage dframe python tramp-sh tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration tramp-compat shell ls-lisp help-fns radix-tree
cl-print face-remap vc-git diff-mode company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop xref project company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files company-capf
company-cmake company-xcode company-clang company-semantic company-eclim
company-template company-bbdb ffap gnutls network-stream nsm diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso ol-eww ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnir gnus-sum url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history mailcap shr svg xml dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 netrc nnoo parse-time iso8601
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m org-agenda files-x
tmp-completions tetris-o-1 beeper translation babel mm-url gnus nnheader
wid-edit wm-windows ox-texinfo ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse
rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
org-element avl-tree generator org-crypt org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-footnote org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ring org-list org-faces org-entities noutline outline
org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-table ol org-keys
org-compat org-macs org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs hi-lock
java-imports pcache eieio-base cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus
cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs erc-goodies erc
erc-backend erc-compat thingatpt erc-loaddefs server bbdb-mua bbdb-com
crm bbdb-message sendmail message rmc puny dired dired-loaddefs
format-spec rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg epg-config gnus-util
rmail rmail-loaddefs text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader bbdb bbdb-site
timezone websocket url-cookie url-domsuf url-util bindat proxy-mode
project-opener org-omnibar erjoalgo-command-mode cl-extra dirlocal-var
command-mode-commands anonymizer genpass ert pp ewoc debug backtrace
flycheck ansi-color find-func help-mode rx header2 sticky-windows
company edmacro kmacro dedicated dash-functional plusx my-emacs-settings
paren isearch-fast-reverse buttons zoom-global quick-yes advice
goto-last-change autobuild-common-rules autobuild easy-mmode selcand f
dash s ucs-normalize finder-inf pcase slime-autoloads info package
easymenu browse-url url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs eieio-loaddefs password-cache json subr-x map
url-vars seq byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile cconv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
tooltip eldoc electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode elisp-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer cl-generic cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev obarray
cl-preloaded nadvice loaddefs button faces cus-face macroexp files
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind
inotify lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting
cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 557842 39397)
 (symbols 48 40911 2)
 (strings 32 132725 6248)
 (string-bytes 1 4605850)
 (vectors 16 81218)
 (vector-slots 8 1565983 220490)
 (floats 8 430 189)
 (intervals 56 1009 0)
 (buffers 1000 70))