Subject: [bug#63802] [mumi PATCH 0/3] Use consolidated X-Debbugs-Cc header

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2023 13:11:32 +0100

Hi,

With this patchset, mumi invokes teams.scm and combines its
X-Debbugs-Cc with that produced by teams.scm. Thus, there is only a
single consolidated X-Debbugs-Cc header in the outgoing email. This is
achieved by providing a new `mumi git-send-email-headers' subcommand
that is passed to `git send-email` via --header-cmd.

I'm Ccing Maxim as this is related to
https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63378

Regards,
Arun

Arun Isaac (3):
  client: Do not pass --add-header to git send-email.
  client: Add git-send-email-headers subcommand.
  client: Use mumi git-send-email-headers subcommand.

 mumi/client.scm  | 52 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 scripts/mumi.in  |  4 +++-
 tests/client.scm | 19 ++++++++++++------
 3 files changed, 62 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.2