Subject: bug#63789: closed (Re: bug#63789: Native compilation broken on the Hurd (with patch))

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 15:27:02 +0000

Your bug report

#63789: Native compilation broken on the Hurd (with patch)

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
63789: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=63789
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#63789: Native compilation broken on the Hurd (with patch)
From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
To: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 17:26:03 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello!

Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]> skribis:

> That's great, thanks!  Using this now on my current wip-hurd and it's
> working for me!

Awesome, pushed as 48c7e71cd7c3690203d4a8961a651cae090af83f!

Ludo’.

Subject: Native compilation broken on the Hurd (with patch)
From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 18:46:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi!

The commit

    56759d30d9a817a9c9221c9468a4c4a59c9a4713
    gnu: Switch to GCC 11.

introduced a gratuitous dependency on coreutils-boot0 to gcc-boot0 by
adding this atypical snippet

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
        (snippet
         #~(begin
             ;; XXX: The GCC test suite contains files with non-ASCII file
             ;; names, which cannot be repacked by BOOTSTRAP-ORIGIN.  Nor
             ;; can it be deleted from Guile, so resort to this evil hack.
             #$(origin-snippet (package-source gcc))
             (system* #$(file-append coreutils-boot0 "/bin/rm") "-rf"
                      "gcc/testsuite/go.test/test/fixedbugs/issue27836.dir"))))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

This is problematic, because coreutils-boot0 doesn't build for the Hurd:
coreutils needs hurd headers, and our hurd-headers-boot0 depends
on...coreutils-boot0.

Why was coreutils-boot0 used instead of the canonical
delete-file-recursively?

Anyway, as a first attempt, I tried adding

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
(define gcc-boot0/hurd
  ;; gcc-boot0 adds a dependency on coreutils-boot0, which does not build on
  ;; the Hurd.  Move this origin definition to gcc-boot0 and remove
  ;; gcc-boot0/hurd in the next rebuild cycle.
  (package
    (inherit gcc-boot0)
    (source
     (bootstrap-origin
      (origin
        (inherit (package-source gcc))
        (snippet
         #~(begin
             ;; XXX: The GCC test suite contains files with non-ASCII file
             ;; names, which cannot be repacked by BOOTSTRAP-ORIGIN.  Nor
             ;; can it be deleted from Guile, so resort to this evil hack.
             #$(origin-snippet (package-source gcc))
             (delete-file-recursively
              "gcc/testsuite/go.test/test/fixedbugs/issue27836.dir"))))))))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

and use that in %boot1-inputs...but as gcc-boot0 is used in more places
that doesn't really work.

So, until we can correct the gcc-boot0 snippet problem in the next
rebuild cycle (how does that work now that we don't have core-updates
anymore?, I made coreutils-boot0 build on the Hurd.  See the patch
below.

Using this patch, I've just succeeded to build gcc-boot0:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
root@guixydevel ~/src/guix/wip-hurd# ./pre-inst-env guix build -e '(@@ (gnu packages commencement) gcc-boot0)' --verbosity=1
The following derivation will be built:
  /gnu/store/669gwbfc96k5r8rv06d4cd10q7kpnkqn-gcc-cross-boot0-11.3.0.drv

building /gnu/store/669gwbfc96k5r8rv06d4cd10q7kpnkqn-gcc-cross-boot0-11.3.0.drv...
/gnu/store/3hl61ndnzqjrr07rywh2mfw58k81jchy-gcc-cross-boot0-11.3.0-lib
/gnu/store/wbdza27aq1mab8blvswvd0g28n5pk982-gcc-cross-boot0-11.3.0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

but now `guix build hello' seems to hang, so it a circular dependency
might have been introduced somewhere.  What a mess...

WDYT?

Greetings,
Janneke

>From 37f38eb35fff505da9bfad8cb1f5f250378f7648 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 10:34:42 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] gnu: commencement: coreutils-boot0: Fix native build for the
 Hurd.

* gnu/packages/patches/coreutils-boot0-hurd_types.patch: New file.
* gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Add it.
* gnu/packages/commencement.scm (coreutils-boot0)[arguments]: When building
for the hurd, add new phase 'add-hurd_types.h' and use it.  Add
"ac_cv_member_struct_stat_st_author=no" and -Wl,-rpath for %bootstrap-libc to
configure flags when building for the Hurd.  Add make-flags with
"IGNORE_UNUSED_LIBRARIES_CFLAGS=" to avoid -Wl,--as-needed, which undoes
previous rpath option.
---
 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 gnu/packages/commencement.scm                 | 56 +++++++++----
 .../patches/coreutils-boot0-hurd_types.patch  | 82 +++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 122 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/coreutils-boot0-hurd_types.patch

diff --git a/gnu/local.mk b/gnu/local.mk
index 44aa0ba69b..d86a6763b2 100644
--- a/gnu/local.mk
+++ b/gnu/local.mk
@@ -1018,6 +1018,7 @@ dist_patch_DATA =						\
   %D%/packages/patches/converseen-hide-updates-checks.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/converseen-hide-non-free-pointers.patch	\
   %D%/packages/patches/cool-retro-term-wctype.patch		\
+  %D%/packages/patches/coreutils-boot0-hurd_types.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/coreutils-gnulib-tests.patch		\
   %D%/packages/patches/coq-fix-envvars.patch			\
   %D%/packages/patches/cppcheck-disable-char-signedness-test.patch	\
diff --git a/gnu/packages/commencement.scm b/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
index a24c60ebf8..eb1377c01c 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
@@ -1997,24 +1997,46 @@ (define coreutils-boot0
      `(("make" ,gnu-make-boot0)
        ,@(%bootstrap-inputs+toolchain)))
     (arguments
-     `(#:tests? #f
-       #:implicit-inputs? #f
-       #:guile ,%bootstrap-guile
-       ,@(package-arguments coreutils)
-       ;; The %bootstrap-glibc for aarch64 and armhf doesn't have
-       ;; $output/include/linux/prctl.h which causes some binaries
-       ;; to fail to build with coreutils-9.0+.
-       ,@(if (target-arm?)
+     (cons*
+      #:tests? #f
+      #:implicit-inputs? #f
+      #:guile %bootstrap-guile
+      (append
+       (if (target-hurd?)
+           (substitute-keyword-arguments (package-arguments coreutils)
+             ((#:configure-flags flags)
+              `(cons* "ac_cv_member_struct_stat_st_author=no"
+                      (string-append
+                       "LDFLAGS=-Wl,-rpath -Wl,"
+                       (assoc-ref %build-inputs "libc")
+                       "/lib")
+                      ,flags))
+             ((#:make-flags flags)
+              ''("IGNORE_UNUSED_LIBRARIES_CFLAGS="))
+             ((#:phases phases)
+              #~(modify-phases #$phases
+                  (add-after 'unpack 'add-hurd_types.h
+                    (lambda _
+                      (let ((patch-file
+                             #$(local-file
+                                (search-patch
+                                 "coreutils-boot0-hurd_types.patch"))))
+                        (invoke "patch" "--force" "-p1" "-i" patch-file)))))))
+           (package-arguments coreutils))
+      ;; The %bootstrap-glibc for aarch64 and armhf doesn't have
+      ;; $output/include/linux/prctl.h which causes some binaries
+      ;; to fail to build with coreutils-9.0+.
+       (if (target-arm?)
            `(#:configure-flags '(,(string-append
-                                    "--enable-no-install-program="
-                                    ;; the defaults to not install.
-                                    "arch,coreutils,hostname"
-                                    ;; fails due to missing headers.
-                                    ",timeout,sort")
-                                  ,@(if (target-arm32?)
-                                      `("--disable-year2038")
-                                      `())))
-           '())))))
+                                   "--enable-no-install-program="
+                                   ;; the defaults to not install.
+                                   "arch,coreutils,hostname"
+                                   ;; fails due to missing headers.
+                                   ",timeout,sort")
+                                 ,@(if (target-arm32?)
+                                       '("--disable-year2038")
+                                       '())))
+           '()))))))
 
 (define diffutils-boot0
   (package
diff --git a/gnu/packages/patches/coreutils-boot0-hurd_types.patch b/gnu/packages/patches/coreutils-boot0-hurd_types.patch
new file mode 100644
index 0000000000..ec694b9e77
--- /dev/null
+++ b/gnu/packages/patches/coreutils-boot0-hurd_types.patch
@@ -0,0 +1,82 @@
+This adds a minimal excerpt from hurd/hurd_types.h as src/hurd/hurd_types.h to
+break a potential bootstrap cycle.  We cannot add hurd-headers-boot0 as an
+input, because hurd-headers-boot0 depends on coreutils-boot0.
+
+The proper fix would be to remove the coreutils-boot0 dependency from the
+gcc-boot0 origin snippet and use `delete-file-recursively' instead.
+
+From f5b58dc60422d3e3ce65fc3e073c1d6f8ba46cc2 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
+From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
+Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 14:47:33 +0200
+Subject: [PATCH] src: Add src/hurd/hurd_types.h to break bootstrap cycle.
+
+* src/hurd/hurd_types.h: New file.
+---
+ src/hurd/hurd_types.h | 55 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
+ 1 file changed, 55 insertions(+)
+ create mode 100644 src/hurd/hurd_types.h
+
+diff --git a/src/hurd/hurd_types.h b/src/hurd/hurd_types.h
+new file mode 100644
+index 000000000..2b3e2fcbc
+--- /dev/null
++++ b/src/hurd/hurd_types.h
+@@ -0,0 +1,55 @@
++/* C declarations for Hurd server interfaces
++
++   Copyright (C) 1993-1996, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2002, 2010, 2014-2019
++   Free Software Foundation, Inc.
++
++   This file is part of the GNU Hurd.
++
++   The GNU Hurd is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
++   it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
++   the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option)
++   any later version.
++
++   The GNU Hurd is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
++   but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
++   MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
++   GNU General Public License for more details.
++
++   You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
++   along with the GNU Hurd.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.  */
++
++#ifndef _HURD_TYPES_H
++#define _HURD_TYPES_H
++
++/* st_fstype in struct stat and fsys_stb_type in fsys_statfsbuf is one of: */
++#define FSTYPE_UFS     0x00000000 /* 4.x BSD Fast File System */
++#define FSTYPE_NFS     0x00000001 /* Network File System ala Sun */
++#define FSTYPE_GFS     0x00000002 /* GNU file system */
++#define FSTYPE_LFS     0x00000003 /* Logging File System ala Sprite */
++#define FSTYPE_SYSV    0x00000004 /* Old U*x filesystem ala System V */
++#define FSTYPE_FTP     0x00000005 /* Transparent FTP */
++#define FSTYPE_TAR     0x00000006 /* Transparent TAR */
++#define FSTYPE_AR      0x00000007 /* Transparent AR */
++#define FSTYPE_CPIO    0x00000008 /* Transparent CPIO */
++#define FSTYPE_MSLOSS  0x00000009 /* MS-DOS */
++#define FSTYPE_CPM     0x0000000a /* CP/M */
++#define FSTYPE_HFS     0x0000000b /* Don't ask */
++#define FSTYPE_DTFS    0x0000000c /* used by desktop to provide more info */
++#define FSTYPE_GRFS    0x0000000d /* GNU Remote File System */
++#define FSTYPE_TERM    0x0000000e /* GNU Terminal driver */
++#define FSTYPE_DEV     0x0000000f /* GNU Special file server */
++#define FSTYPE_PROC    0x00000010 /* /proc filesystem ala Version 9 */
++#define FSTYPE_IFSOCK  0x00000011 /* PF_LOCAL socket naming point */
++#define FSTYPE_AFS     0x00000012 /* Andrew File System 3.xx */
++#define FSTYPE_DFS     0x00000013 /* Distributed File Sys (OSF) == AFS 4.xx */
++#define FSTYPE_PROC9   0x00000014 /* /proc filesystem ala Plan 9 */
++#define FSTYPE_SOCKET  0x00000015 /* io_t that isn't a file but a socket */
++#define FSTYPE_MISC    0x00000016 /* generic trivfs server */
++#define FSTYPE_EXT2FS  0x00000017 /* Linux filesystem by Remy Card */
++#define FSTYPE_HTTP    0x00000018 /* Transparent HTTP */
++#define FSTYPE_MEMFS   0x00000019 /* In-core filesystem */
++#define FSTYPE_ISO9660 0x0000001a /* ISO9660 */
++#define FSTYPE_PCI     0x0000001b /* PCI filesystem */
++#define FSTYPE_ACPI    0x0000001c /* ACPI filesystem */
++
++#endif
+-- 
+2.40.1
+

base-commit: 7b00b155d8f474d493a22ff7cccbeec311b9bbc8
prerequisite-patch-id: b96b7fc07560b67bb954891c08b07874050bd815
prerequisite-patch-id: 661334c882030b404c16aa87af52696275d57f66
prerequisite-patch-id: 48af5fd9f6821f907331afb9657df63c8b14ec4b
prerequisite-patch-id: 27ee469438c657694caf0908fffb2dd04004b338
prerequisite-patch-id: faf77d8c8f5b334c592be0de177500c5ed48253d
prerequisite-patch-id: 4cf543b05e46babd5744f11a034b06a69a8f586d
prerequisite-patch-id: 3203da98fdcebf54be372d646376ac0c1ed3561d
prerequisite-patch-id: b302b87c50035242fa5842449a8502aa26650e46
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b731aee2f3632e6a6c154991a049ceba6471191
prerequisite-patch-id: a1ab14d78cd7ebeb490c31f627b9ae1fa61c2c80
prerequisite-patch-id: 49e32295a422d95c22a8ca4c8b5a3888a1f1c3d1
prerequisite-patch-id: fa0634162bbb2a3c681573cfa54ed14da3040140
prerequisite-patch-id: eff2e90da0ddb61cdc94d6eb083d79623a8f3b06
prerequisite-patch-id: 2501018d2afba9cc91e8f1f9725940e8f1c4ee83
prerequisite-patch-id: 280fe3f9c895825f4b0762ac60a52b358b605cf6
prerequisite-patch-id: eea541992403b758a104b5af27c8badae3baf2f4
prerequisite-patch-id: a6c0a342e46e36b906eee63d257fc0af6427b15a
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a2fe0f10be9134fb07bb38554117e0f19fe1707
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d5103573db8f4d608bd95b892a18fc6b24b4757
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c9b8e3516c69d9930890a365274be74d7dec6c3
prerequisite-patch-id: d8861b9abda988879d67b2541870a453dc7be77e
prerequisite-patch-id: ae35edf508ae2e7469ff949ebc8854df4e1ffbc1
prerequisite-patch-id: a1be1fe7e65cf971934ad3c67701c3b14ca519d7
prerequisite-patch-id: c50b89c0c9e5cd5bbcc0105923d9bd5526f472ca
prerequisite-patch-id: dcf223c4462a67f98274e2b378afbdb640299d40
prerequisite-patch-id: 7193aab88f198d8cbc6760702bdd4faaa0b5a106
prerequisite-patch-id: b2bbb543bfa2ad8ca8b75cb988b78ef15788aaab
prerequisite-patch-id: 47715253b05bbeb2296d837565d789d4f4cece1f
prerequisite-patch-id: fe888c22279f21ed573d97cb3c32fd750e64bc7f
prerequisite-patch-id: c083d6e7b08eec3f0954d5596505128a782109d6
prerequisite-patch-id: a77cce5da6fe87ee3e61d45bfe3195315ac1a3bc
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b252fe9479e356c6cfb871eea9ad460a915416b
prerequisite-patch-id: 7464ce27b2f36ce538f2dfd1560a0c4e6f073601
prerequisite-patch-id: 90b006b2c5ea686a9ce9a8a4121428e0305899a7
prerequisite-patch-id: 55705deea1dbe21c08590341520d791e0a834f3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ec7651ffafe201aee13039f1ee897aeef38620a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8cd269bb138d5dc79f41612cc18a2a4228e496d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e6bc6077534d8954f2ab9068749dc4108a85ff7
prerequisite-patch-id: be84acc08610f5733e484a725a208b89c7466602
prerequisite-patch-id: d1e78442c660bb1450164105310c2473c52e7c52
prerequisite-patch-id: 96a39877f8e21fd8a85dbd59f82f2e5697147bc0
prerequisite-patch-id: 068a494d14fe8f7a32c9572a94cf31459e3fb037
prerequisite-patch-id: 85b1f68a51008deca677e811fde9b29b6c15032e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c4357ee94237511a6abeafaa7b9775e042b8de5
prerequisite-patch-id: 88118d60e5c823f06d66dd2f0533f1164b27acbf
prerequisite-patch-id: 384bc8886bffe4ccbbec8a0d1ab28d6b6084b21c
prerequisite-patch-id: cece1d586bbe314abab4bbe3f15b8299d9bcc0cd
prerequisite-patch-id: af099a015eb8ac396ea8d937f178c3bbf25083da
prerequisite-patch-id: 3aacc3d6b5c739573b2f9dd78c10f939f439167f
prerequisite-patch-id: d2fb05b6b2d56db8336f139b6306db6bb76ded2f
prerequisite-patch-id: 31695aaf8968f8204007acf156763e1b2ecf917a
prerequisite-patch-id: 49d979efa4b1a41929484f14d4b5c0dd8f21f5ba
prerequisite-patch-id: c6c977b826e398a9ebd1348d96acf560a450612f
prerequisite-patch-id: 491d9ffbeb3f43882128465c37ff5488e4c632e7
prerequisite-patch-id: 23a9f3aa13e30e8a6721f596b16bd85ee70ec2c3
prerequisite-patch-id: d3241549d78da53af38729a85b7929808845d6c7
prerequisite-patch-id: 78c1a029ca7c53a1fcb416d122493f84af07b304
prerequisite-patch-id: 02d981d60649b804752f7b80919d58edb741e262
prerequisite-patch-id: e6131a0105e714b43a362a715b621e9020614308
prerequisite-patch-id: 0faf15c9db3aabfc6a621cd1f69d83037a295f88
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ea4eec5324d23be536909870972a0adc0568762
prerequisite-patch-id: afa4f727e5f1d95e4bcbe7cda323038b0a20adf1
prerequisite-patch-id: eb15c6fe043ba091ff09421b800a5c64c6fadbc4
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e926d814690c5d141dfdd4b4e73610ab40bc705
prerequisite-patch-id: f40fbc063f8b0dcfe7ab163a2f88024e0c227c18
prerequisite-patch-id: a6331e2375e48f7b33e5188d45bc36aafccc91fa
prerequisite-patch-id: a66e65fb61a233ef27d193aa431de94562b8cd57
prerequisite-patch-id: a45b7540996ac9a1e12de02e1d5278b193acd8aa
prerequisite-patch-id: 336252fc9dfc52aa24e8505fc502928d10ce3181
prerequisite-patch-id: 27200425d13134cd13d50909ae8c0051464e8f54
prerequisite-patch-id: 255d49a4185a7b66db8c69b8b18e133e7b659d67
prerequisite-patch-id: a2e0e8c621eda0421bf4149982a2b3e08bac7033
prerequisite-patch-id: dbb134d66fc76750199688ba1bd32b24ccc4b2b1
prerequisite-patch-id: 19bcb1efc1e67fbdafc3ecee0298721a096816d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 630518c61c5de8a41481a6f617b8167999b7501c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b1362b01bb2bb4893600ce0d6f5ae27456f13fe
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f163827836c5cf29da978c91bf574670a67adb8
prerequisite-patch-id: c1bbe29954e1655e045e7eae1e6548a0a918173c
prerequisite-patch-id: c333d68199f3d244b2b4b6db0a818564bf6093a5
prerequisite-patch-id: bdd15e0c8560fd1746cd2438010da548b348b0a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 5758218e08bfc71a81b208ea9b66081ee5d82de0
prerequisite-patch-id: b1ad8b53894b531291240c763a584ef75946c6bc
prerequisite-patch-id: ff64b29fbf19c172e651dd60b19977e94b687571
prerequisite-patch-id: 63f2bb2fee730b2d2877c3d9425b7dd3154dbadb
prerequisite-patch-id: d73808aeccb4802cd2d742e9b905a1060be435e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 3bb2c68f61077b84496c0a8809a48ac769e0fe7f
prerequisite-patch-id: 36cfcb34718d61b4193e24a4edb838b37907f0cb
prerequisite-patch-id: d30f224ccc74c419df33c960987c8951113a1670
prerequisite-patch-id: affa3cbfb5d6879ff11f4a7d030dc8796abcdd87
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e99169701284be360d303b8b24fa7d9a5754292
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a66fe96b5a30efabd331ccc038451ca2516a427
prerequisite-patch-id: 441c7a24e456631522572991244c49b48738d118
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ed5a5b07853d30d9575a144eecba2f4a86d0907
prerequisite-patch-id: b047430c30ba9ea274aea33a467cdb49d769884e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a03c5e8bcd4c526b93c558d550725887f932e41
prerequisite-patch-id: 89400c29b4c30dfbe8492aff1751ca583397b4f0
prerequisite-patch-id: c068d5c98389992badbc1ab7714de4ee0921c09e
prerequisite-patch-id: 6de41cdca3442bf7ed5ec9b9b637cd708544b7d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 7eeadb75f4d144f35d7efcdc8378b27fe3c5e081
prerequisite-patch-id: 80aca78175e59e6de1a312a79337e9e841f41261
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e46f6ae7eb7a87dbe704fd2d7934bf9811b615d
prerequisite-patch-id: 611636fc38fe413039a494c4b900f60cf5dffa03
prerequisite-patch-id: 81152a28167c5753792b6ac435f46dd43dadcb13
prerequisite-patch-id: 99a98f6d0a97f74d541080a789602715964e162e
prerequisite-patch-id: 17991be339a2f7fdd69b8674cd193a592cbf3dc4
prerequisite-patch-id: 0513586ef61aef7195532855404afe1d3466242c
prerequisite-patch-id: c6070b7f04fe8616d12d62da921c9894b5c71a76
prerequisite-patch-id: f8c455a58ca730f66c0b589591fe9ee8e6733ec9
prerequisite-patch-id: 693421f009c957365346d143184d4a6d2b6cc727
prerequisite-patch-id: 1cdf7c68bd7c74ad9ec5bc9f4c129bfea1c11be3
prerequisite-patch-id: 099217b842eb48e79a59d2f2fa5c490602a056b8
prerequisite-patch-id: f23965b234cadbcc690f54e92180a0ac52d5db7e
prerequisite-patch-id: e5857f0a4bd5112443f90bb70188f62d23cb4183
prerequisite-patch-id: aaa2d82b279cebf88098a96f5d3271ec690dceb4
prerequisite-patch-id: 63e912653dfdadee75143008ce1c9f2a639b44c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 095f03f24e4dfe3692bca7feceedc05310f1bc97
prerequisite-patch-id: e14aa692ef4e2e069be249a88aaee7db4afeb8aa
prerequisite-patch-id: c3e6caa73c9acab3a688c0f9772f3e41c3fee683
prerequisite-patch-id: fbcf6a8e3550e9b8a7c18f67f02e1b82bae8e9e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d5499d6bc33d541bb0b4519b2cb9f404fee27cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 91e3ceed5e0502e3d92e343c191b52561f983bfa
prerequisite-patch-id: 41d1a36f721b9947542a6786f07ccf70968e9a2f
prerequisite-patch-id: 86f2d1a38f0e37569f7f8137ba1e613198c91c43
prerequisite-patch-id: 95f948376d7e747d7dd3e4ba23cddb587b17dada
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f871fea11a893f46200c5ce913f186f644676ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e9276dd27f5a0fbea1f87b3f8e2c5b1b413b468
prerequisite-patch-id: 5383b123921e5e09014c20e8c24172723ae93c03
prerequisite-patch-id: 71e04113564cf21297df3db17f79903eeeb8c3d1
prerequisite-patch-id: a8c48526e20f77ce6099b40e5cc78c420623090e
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d6d9d90956133e15e88e0841207cdd9f2da4260
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f6e628dc3861c33ffbe17f8581e1178b729b954
prerequisite-patch-id: 24c7014f95af29b20d61e41699442100f9f9cdda
prerequisite-patch-id: db308b1c39fb9b7ea77a2595a32fd8ec2f09df85
prerequisite-patch-id: d100c00aebbd8471a9886ae813ff3cea244b5139
prerequisite-patch-id: 87648b45656f8555cc6a633c88355d4fc24251cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 34fdbf06c49e0e12643cee018592bcde448b03fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 71492d07a460d2127f0ca3e79074b96ec0600dae
prerequisite-patch-id: 365c01108dbc214e0da77f7e86b28cadcde47c2c
prerequisite-patch-id: e864903614cd799d4efa78b2bf5949d969cc8b83
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b900621f04d1f16ab06c0bb69a7ddea70b3c1e0
prerequisite-patch-id: e8cc85ba90f929d1667f4b332b334a7a1d85ead6
prerequisite-patch-id: b92f1221d04fa5e8b0c67e9b2ebde85671673a19
prerequisite-patch-id: 8036b97f29f4e181c836a277bcf8f9d0a6b69d90
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d31991f2aeaab68c609fc8ca4286055cd86988c
prerequisite-patch-id: 804da8732d2c9b07f0b35f683226b731ee55e25f
prerequisite-patch-id: fe51d6314b54cfaa32cfaa9bf95b3f943c759465
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e3f9795cba8d97ab37b55fcb63a350c39f8c730
prerequisite-patch-id: e3c21cb3fd26347a317a8696625a9e74bc4a1fa2
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d3044ba8b424e3bd68a1c7e1e197cf882b50be5
prerequisite-patch-id: 5807b64f53658b123f3aad1d921e41822d833922
prerequisite-patch-id: b30fcb0acf847d05dc50fa0d9c172831137f0fd3
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e67e3ed93ee982f83f9f0c3a9d0ae2aa8b107dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 39ef6cc42688d806514087bb51fa4f3ad2346c0b
prerequisite-patch-id: 350ada556e8bf5c3f353de2d706cc65b2aad6ec3
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b8976feabc9ae7553e6806c79dc048b20f5afa3
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d892c6b36737f4fa6c98a376a5bd240d4f20921
prerequisite-patch-id: fcf1e96ff1e4b219d72910ac62e7fa7c15aa4edc
prerequisite-patch-id: 12c01806b669b53f92f9e5048d0678796b972e0c
prerequisite-patch-id: 686779fa483606cf0cc369a6bce56c067ac6492e
prerequisite-patch-id: 457030a85cb1ebff3a133cb822673803411528e3
prerequisite-patch-id: ac3cf405eac2afe984a5c4bc6c31f46734b0d16e
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b967cb66bf08b0a64a78d25237297b41aa76f03
prerequisite-patch-id: 3543b86b56555c8c9982506e5bbd77ba57579653
prerequisite-patch-id: 79e28d84f2b98c4147b14668d971b4dc9e1b3c5e
prerequisite-patch-id: 2056b44efb40f2f85b0320570a4e709257dd103a
prerequisite-patch-id: 93e43e1a1a4b5fb3e2af4432c292803ed7ce30a7
prerequisite-patch-id: bf9f6c2efa2216af0f1787dc1582e2cec821f19e
prerequisite-patch-id: 69acf79d4013ebdc3e7dfb4882bbe19498c820a5
prerequisite-patch-id: 900de3149fa074c39e463d859ccdf208ce120a76
prerequisite-patch-id: 196fd00997b26669da59cf6495fa390f42be05f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 8abd87da6210c054402d24e15d1b97d586f40815
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c561982f22f68875142001ea5ff12e4d205297e
prerequisite-patch-id: d8b8d605ae1bdff6a21466d03630142b976ba66b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e48f249db6a690de197dc8374579b3794de3c88
prerequisite-patch-id: f642d0473e901d52cc03cf4865b99adc992d45bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 1122b34d719074190f7b33d0d67ff5d1d3e7f5db
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ce897362b190842dcd9a7877c705171fdd8ade4
prerequisite-patch-id: 20f0d87857211e3951ddbc86eea58150c0d8dcaf
prerequisite-patch-id: 22baa06d890ddd086562432ce444abd789eec2d0
prerequisite-patch-id: effedb461bf07207195201682fb9813fc17d6a85
prerequisite-patch-id: ab70003679195a1dd4a64c5c1213c6739d1acdea
prerequisite-patch-id: ec7d2e38795d4c81640b33dff7b3c26ac3042735
prerequisite-patch-id: d57c87225c6807cd6b5a49440d966ff82be2153d
prerequisite-patch-id: 22b233d97093f5e14419893ed434a9b12bec252c
prerequisite-patch-id: adc1a53f933b395000482937c3aea200e17868e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 2cd88e3482ee0b561700b9b665bc39a43b8d7ad1
prerequisite-patch-id: 25a2ac89a85ef047f409348d57ebe7abeb9fe9fd
prerequisite-patch-id: db75dca32b49336a1eecf6e23f88d300cecb4921
prerequisite-patch-id: c9a72ac043afbc123fd8f88d48882cfc23113fe1
prerequisite-patch-id: e51c974df61f6e45a0b6e378935a1e9d96e78b70
prerequisite-patch-id: 75fea1aad424875aa83d08decd7157d906089d17
prerequisite-patch-id: 68859ab1cc6f9c0fce73a6ab033290b20e7682ab
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c811409b89a2cd254d0e623d010f4a3c862b9c9
prerequisite-patch-id: 31692afc70ca5914e13be0641312ebeff74135fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 9174bbe91735dc9c6a808b029ed16a494753ff79
prerequisite-patch-id: 949fec4f42bcbdbd953996ca3d003cc42ae72e42
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f4b9e2b4f63f534ecc5af5867bad1eee3a90432
prerequisite-patch-id: e30fdd3cd7e9f42fb8773bcb6885dc9d200cb4f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 1252d1a4a294d4f70014348e16ce9f777cfa8f7c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ca5f38c3c48de62b29a29611d0b4c70426aa392
prerequisite-patch-id: 8bf104d25fd46844d61b492af108b6ba8e14b5d4
prerequisite-patch-id: 338c112c7fd7d029a7aa2ee9a71983fd99aeafa1
prerequisite-patch-id: d29c78f4497bdd66c1c83566a1e9d63beebcc7d8
-- 
2.40.1

-- 
Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>  | GNU LilyPond https://LilyPond.org
Freelance IT https://www.JoyOfSource.com | Avatar® https://AvatarAcademy.com