Subject: [PATCH] doc: guix.texi: Replace reference to non-existing (gnu home services ssh-agent)

From: Felix Lechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2023 09:24:20 -0700

Thanks to Alexandros Prekates and Markku Korkeala for pointing out the bug in
the documentation. [1]

[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2023-05/msg00220.html

* doc/gnu.texi (Secure Shell): Replace reference to non-existing (gnu home
services ssh-agent)
---
 doc/guix.texi | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/doc/guix.texi b/doc/guix.texi
index 31dc33fb97..ec7281c007 100644
--- a/doc/guix.texi
+++ b/doc/guix.texi
@@ -43080,7 +43080,7 @@ Extra content appended as-is to this @code{Host} block in
 The @uref{https://www.openssh.com, OpenSSH package} includes a daemon,
 the @command{ssh-agent} command, that manages keys to connect to remote
 machines using the @acronym{SSH, secure shell} protocol.  With the
-@code{(gnu home services ssh-agent)} service, you can configure the
+@code{(gnu home services ssh)} service, you can configure the
 OpenSSH ssh-agent to run upon login.  @xref{GNU Privacy Guard,
 @code{home-gpg-agent-service-type}}, for an alternative to OpenSSH's
 @command{ssh-agent}.
-- 
2.40.1