Subject: bug#63710: use-package not working

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 14:37:06 +0300

> From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 12:50:31 +0200
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> Could free up a couple CPU cycles and last working commit for me is
> 
> In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
>  3.24.33, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-05-25 built on 66fdd82711e1
> Repository revision: 1d5b164109b59559d34c545c2a163fa067ca22b2
> Repository branch: HEAD
> Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101004
> System Description: Ubuntu 22.04.2 LTS

You mean, the very next one, 87da87730f9f69fa29a73ac504b690c40b1bc98f,
already doesn't work?  But that only touched Tramp, so how can this
affect package.el and/or use-package?

Are you sure that 1d5b164109b59559d34c545c2a163fa067ca22b2 does work?
Could it be that this is the first commit that does NOT work?

Thanks.