Subject: [bug#63706] [PATCH] gnu: telegram-desktop: Update to 4.8.1

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 02:03:38 +0200

Am Freitag, dem 26.05.2023 um 10:51 +0200 schrieb Jonathan Brielmaier:
> Hi Saku,
> 
> thanks for the patch. I tried updating telegram-desktop to 4.8.1 but
> it somehow never compiled.
Do you, by chance, suffer from a weak machine?   (If so, me too.)
Telegram's compilation footprint is probably on par with if not worse
than Webkit.  Exhausting all memory is a pretty normal failure mode in
my experience.

> All patches do build and telegram runs fine. I could hopefully review
> them, add copyright lines for yourself and push them tomorrow if
> Liliana is not faster :)
I'm not ;)  I wait at least a week before pushing nontrivial changes
(and even trivial changes I queue up when I encounter them in the
middle of the week).  Plus, I do need to start/continue work on two
team branches, so any help is much appreciated.

Cheers