Subject: 30.0.50; package-delete: native-compile warning on startup

From: German Pacenza <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 07:51:31 -0300

On startup an Async-native-compile-log buffer appears with:

Compiling /home/german/.local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/package.el...

In package-delete:
package.el:2552:15: Warning: value from call to ‘delete’ is unused
/home/german/.local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/package.el: Error: Symbol's function definition is void package-desc-p
Compilation finished.

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.37, cairo version 1.17.8) of 2023-05-24 built on KRONOS
Repository revision: 73582ed6d4f227216d4c56c3f5f98c56e48796ca
Repository branch: master
System Description: Manjaro Linux

Configured using:
 'configure --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-gconf
 --with-pgtk --with-sound=no --without-gpm --with-native-compilation
 --without-gsettings --without-libsystemd --without-sqlite3
 --without-xim --without-compress-install
 --prefix=/home/german/.local/emacs'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2
LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: es_AR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: es_AR.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: es_AR.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  savehist-mode: t
  popper-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/german/.emacs.d/elpa/embark-consult-0.7/embark-org hides /home/german/.emacs.d/elpa/embark-0.22.1/embark-org
/home/german/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-0.4.0/transient hides /home/german/.local/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util text-property-search time-date mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047
rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils orderless savehist
popper comp comp-cstr rx cl-extra help-mode vertico compat mb-depth
delsel xah-fly-keys g3r-light-theme package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars info
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads orderless-autoloads
popper-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads apropospriate-theme-autoloads
helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads
vertico-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads yuck-mode-autoloads
consult-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
compat-autoloads dash-autoloads warnings icons cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win
term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors
frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine
cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk
pgtk lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 123458 90728)
 (symbols 48 9907 7)
 (strings 32 35008 13662)
 (string-bytes 1 1054229)
 (vectors 16 20319)
 (vector-slots 8 411198 134950)
 (floats 8 58 272)
 (intervals 56 740 100)
 (buffers 984 11))

-- 
German Pacenza