Subject: bug#63650: Unable to determine the size of

From: مدير إدارة الكمبيوتر ونظم المعلومات<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 19:22:45 +0300

Hi,

I found this message when I try to fix my issues in my Vmware esxi 6.7

A bug has been detected in GNU Parted.  Refer to the web site of parted
http://www.gnu.org/software/parted/parted.html for more

information of what could be useful for bug submitting!  Please email a bug
report to [email-masked] containing at least the

version (2.4.62-ce5e-dirty) and the following message:  Unable to determine
the size of /dev/genscsi/t10.D4963627F6368607C98D9E1054B1CBDB (Function not
implemented).

Please, what can I do for this issue.

Best Regard

Fekry Al-azazi

MIS & IT Manager

Head Office - Sana'a

Republic of Yemen 

 <tel:967> Tel:967 1 454225/6/7

Direct Number :777466604

Fax:+967 1 454224

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]