Subject: [bug#63641] [PATCH v2 5/8] gnu: Add libc-for-target and glibc/hurd.

From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 07:18:18 +0200

Josselin Poiret via Guix-patches via writes:

Hello again!

> From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
>
[..]

> * gnu/packages/commencement.scm (glibc-final-with-bootstrap-bash,
> glibc-final): Use libc-for-target.

As discussed on IRC, I found that we're still building glibc-2.35 during
commencement.  I overlooked that this recent patch of yours made these
changes in commencement, so I already made patches for this (attached).

So, apart from my earlier comments

[..]

> diff --git a/gnu/packages/commencement.scm b/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
> index ab07fb37ab..a24c60ebf8 100644
> --- a/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
> +++ b/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
> @@ -2816,13 +2816,13 @@ (define (%boot1-inputs)
>      ("binutils-cross" ,binutils-boot0)
>      ,@(alist-delete "binutils" (%boot0-inputs))))
>  
> -(define glibc-final-with-bootstrap-bash
> +(define/system-dependent glibc-final-with-bootstrap-bash
>    ;; The final libc, "cross-built".  If everything went well, the resulting
>    ;; store path has no dependencies.  Actually, the really-final libc is
>    ;; built just below; the only difference is that this one uses the
>    ;; bootstrap Bash.
>    (package
> -    (inherit glibc)
> +    (inherit (libc-for-target))
>      (name "glibc-intermediate")
>      (outputs (delete "debug" (package-outputs glibc)))

We probably want this to be (libc-for-target), even though they're
bound to be similar, and more importantly,

>      (source (bootstrap-origin (package-source glibc)))

I believe this needs to be (libc-for-target) to actually use glibc-2.37.

[..]

> +  (let ((libc (libc-for-target)))
> +    (package/inherit libc
> +      (name "glibc")
> +      (source (bootstrap-origin (package-source glibc)))

Likewise, I think we need to use "libc" here.

Greetings,
Janneke

>From ee989048c46b4123232aeb49c4b1bfe14cb10037 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 23:39:50 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 1/2] gnu: commencement: glibc-final-with-bootstrap-bash: Use
 libc-for-target.

* gnu/packages/commencement.scm (glibc-final-with-bootstrap-bash)[outputs,
source, arguments]: Use (libc-for-target) instead of glibc.
---
 gnu/packages/commencement.scm | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/commencement.scm b/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
index 81b6d68979..7df5c9b5c9 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
@@ -2899,13 +2899,13 @@ (define/system-dependent glibc-final-with-bootstrap-bash
   (package
     (inherit (libc-for-target))
     (name "glibc-intermediate")
-    (outputs (delete "debug" (package-outputs glibc)))
-    (source (bootstrap-origin (package-source glibc)))
+    (outputs (delete "debug" (package-outputs (libc-for-target))))
+    (source (bootstrap-origin (package-source (libc-for-target))))
     (arguments
      `(#:guile ,%bootstrap-guile
        #:implicit-inputs? #f
 
-       ,@(substitute-keyword-arguments (package-arguments glibc)
+       ,@(substitute-keyword-arguments (package-arguments (libc-for-target))
            ((#:configure-flags flags)
             `(append (list ,(string-append "--host=" (boot-triplet))
                            ,(string-append "--build="

base-commit: 7b00b155d8f474d493a22ff7cccbeec311b9bbc8
prerequisite-patch-id: b96b7fc07560b67bb954891c08b07874050bd815
prerequisite-patch-id: 661334c882030b404c16aa87af52696275d57f66
prerequisite-patch-id: 48af5fd9f6821f907331afb9657df63c8b14ec4b
prerequisite-patch-id: 27ee469438c657694caf0908fffb2dd04004b338
prerequisite-patch-id: faf77d8c8f5b334c592be0de177500c5ed48253d
prerequisite-patch-id: 4cf543b05e46babd5744f11a034b06a69a8f586d
prerequisite-patch-id: 3203da98fdcebf54be372d646376ac0c1ed3561d
prerequisite-patch-id: b302b87c50035242fa5842449a8502aa26650e46
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b731aee2f3632e6a6c154991a049ceba6471191
prerequisite-patch-id: a1ab14d78cd7ebeb490c31f627b9ae1fa61c2c80
prerequisite-patch-id: 49e32295a422d95c22a8ca4c8b5a3888a1f1c3d1
prerequisite-patch-id: fa0634162bbb2a3c681573cfa54ed14da3040140
prerequisite-patch-id: eff2e90da0ddb61cdc94d6eb083d79623a8f3b06
prerequisite-patch-id: 2501018d2afba9cc91e8f1f9725940e8f1c4ee83
prerequisite-patch-id: 280fe3f9c895825f4b0762ac60a52b358b605cf6
prerequisite-patch-id: eea541992403b758a104b5af27c8badae3baf2f4
prerequisite-patch-id: a6c0a342e46e36b906eee63d257fc0af6427b15a
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a2fe0f10be9134fb07bb38554117e0f19fe1707
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d5103573db8f4d608bd95b892a18fc6b24b4757
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c9b8e3516c69d9930890a365274be74d7dec6c3
prerequisite-patch-id: d8861b9abda988879d67b2541870a453dc7be77e
prerequisite-patch-id: ae35edf508ae2e7469ff949ebc8854df4e1ffbc1
prerequisite-patch-id: a1be1fe7e65cf971934ad3c67701c3b14ca519d7
prerequisite-patch-id: c50b89c0c9e5cd5bbcc0105923d9bd5526f472ca
prerequisite-patch-id: dcf223c4462a67f98274e2b378afbdb640299d40
prerequisite-patch-id: 7193aab88f198d8cbc6760702bdd4faaa0b5a106
prerequisite-patch-id: b2bbb543bfa2ad8ca8b75cb988b78ef15788aaab
prerequisite-patch-id: 47715253b05bbeb2296d837565d789d4f4cece1f
prerequisite-patch-id: fe888c22279f21ed573d97cb3c32fd750e64bc7f
prerequisite-patch-id: c083d6e7b08eec3f0954d5596505128a782109d6
prerequisite-patch-id: a77cce5da6fe87ee3e61d45bfe3195315ac1a3bc
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b252fe9479e356c6cfb871eea9ad460a915416b
prerequisite-patch-id: 7464ce27b2f36ce538f2dfd1560a0c4e6f073601
prerequisite-patch-id: 90b006b2c5ea686a9ce9a8a4121428e0305899a7
prerequisite-patch-id: 55705deea1dbe21c08590341520d791e0a834f3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ec7651ffafe201aee13039f1ee897aeef38620a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8cd269bb138d5dc79f41612cc18a2a4228e496d0
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e6bc6077534d8954f2ab9068749dc4108a85ff7
prerequisite-patch-id: be84acc08610f5733e484a725a208b89c7466602
prerequisite-patch-id: d1e78442c660bb1450164105310c2473c52e7c52
prerequisite-patch-id: 96a39877f8e21fd8a85dbd59f82f2e5697147bc0
prerequisite-patch-id: 068a494d14fe8f7a32c9572a94cf31459e3fb037
prerequisite-patch-id: 85b1f68a51008deca677e811fde9b29b6c15032e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c4357ee94237511a6abeafaa7b9775e042b8de5
prerequisite-patch-id: 88118d60e5c823f06d66dd2f0533f1164b27acbf
prerequisite-patch-id: 384bc8886bffe4ccbbec8a0d1ab28d6b6084b21c
prerequisite-patch-id: cece1d586bbe314abab4bbe3f15b8299d9bcc0cd
prerequisite-patch-id: af099a015eb8ac396ea8d937f178c3bbf25083da
prerequisite-patch-id: 3aacc3d6b5c739573b2f9dd78c10f939f439167f
prerequisite-patch-id: d2fb05b6b2d56db8336f139b6306db6bb76ded2f
prerequisite-patch-id: 31695aaf8968f8204007acf156763e1b2ecf917a
prerequisite-patch-id: 49d979efa4b1a41929484f14d4b5c0dd8f21f5ba
prerequisite-patch-id: c6c977b826e398a9ebd1348d96acf560a450612f
prerequisite-patch-id: 491d9ffbeb3f43882128465c37ff5488e4c632e7
prerequisite-patch-id: 23a9f3aa13e30e8a6721f596b16bd85ee70ec2c3
prerequisite-patch-id: d3241549d78da53af38729a85b7929808845d6c7
prerequisite-patch-id: 78c1a029ca7c53a1fcb416d122493f84af07b304
prerequisite-patch-id: 02d981d60649b804752f7b80919d58edb741e262
prerequisite-patch-id: e6131a0105e714b43a362a715b621e9020614308
prerequisite-patch-id: 0faf15c9db3aabfc6a621cd1f69d83037a295f88
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ea4eec5324d23be536909870972a0adc0568762
prerequisite-patch-id: afa4f727e5f1d95e4bcbe7cda323038b0a20adf1
prerequisite-patch-id: eb15c6fe043ba091ff09421b800a5c64c6fadbc4
prerequisite-patch-id: 3e926d814690c5d141dfdd4b4e73610ab40bc705
prerequisite-patch-id: f40fbc063f8b0dcfe7ab163a2f88024e0c227c18
prerequisite-patch-id: a6331e2375e48f7b33e5188d45bc36aafccc91fa
prerequisite-patch-id: a66e65fb61a233ef27d193aa431de94562b8cd57
prerequisite-patch-id: a45b7540996ac9a1e12de02e1d5278b193acd8aa
prerequisite-patch-id: 336252fc9dfc52aa24e8505fc502928d10ce3181
prerequisite-patch-id: 27200425d13134cd13d50909ae8c0051464e8f54
prerequisite-patch-id: 255d49a4185a7b66db8c69b8b18e133e7b659d67
prerequisite-patch-id: a2e0e8c621eda0421bf4149982a2b3e08bac7033
prerequisite-patch-id: dbb134d66fc76750199688ba1bd32b24ccc4b2b1
prerequisite-patch-id: 19bcb1efc1e67fbdafc3ecee0298721a096816d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 630518c61c5de8a41481a6f617b8167999b7501c
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b1362b01bb2bb4893600ce0d6f5ae27456f13fe
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f163827836c5cf29da978c91bf574670a67adb8
prerequisite-patch-id: c1bbe29954e1655e045e7eae1e6548a0a918173c
prerequisite-patch-id: c333d68199f3d244b2b4b6db0a818564bf6093a5
prerequisite-patch-id: bdd15e0c8560fd1746cd2438010da548b348b0a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 5758218e08bfc71a81b208ea9b66081ee5d82de0
prerequisite-patch-id: b1ad8b53894b531291240c763a584ef75946c6bc
prerequisite-patch-id: ff64b29fbf19c172e651dd60b19977e94b687571
prerequisite-patch-id: 63f2bb2fee730b2d2877c3d9425b7dd3154dbadb
prerequisite-patch-id: d73808aeccb4802cd2d742e9b905a1060be435e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 3bb2c68f61077b84496c0a8809a48ac769e0fe7f
prerequisite-patch-id: 36cfcb34718d61b4193e24a4edb838b37907f0cb
prerequisite-patch-id: d30f224ccc74c419df33c960987c8951113a1670
prerequisite-patch-id: affa3cbfb5d6879ff11f4a7d030dc8796abcdd87
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e99169701284be360d303b8b24fa7d9a5754292
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a66fe96b5a30efabd331ccc038451ca2516a427
prerequisite-patch-id: 441c7a24e456631522572991244c49b48738d118
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ed5a5b07853d30d9575a144eecba2f4a86d0907
prerequisite-patch-id: b047430c30ba9ea274aea33a467cdb49d769884e
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a03c5e8bcd4c526b93c558d550725887f932e41
prerequisite-patch-id: 89400c29b4c30dfbe8492aff1751ca583397b4f0
prerequisite-patch-id: c068d5c98389992badbc1ab7714de4ee0921c09e
prerequisite-patch-id: 6de41cdca3442bf7ed5ec9b9b637cd708544b7d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 7eeadb75f4d144f35d7efcdc8378b27fe3c5e081
prerequisite-patch-id: 80aca78175e59e6de1a312a79337e9e841f41261
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e46f6ae7eb7a87dbe704fd2d7934bf9811b615d
prerequisite-patch-id: 611636fc38fe413039a494c4b900f60cf5dffa03
prerequisite-patch-id: 81152a28167c5753792b6ac435f46dd43dadcb13
prerequisite-patch-id: 99a98f6d0a97f74d541080a789602715964e162e
prerequisite-patch-id: 17991be339a2f7fdd69b8674cd193a592cbf3dc4
prerequisite-patch-id: 0513586ef61aef7195532855404afe1d3466242c
prerequisite-patch-id: c6070b7f04fe8616d12d62da921c9894b5c71a76
prerequisite-patch-id: f8c455a58ca730f66c0b589591fe9ee8e6733ec9
prerequisite-patch-id: 693421f009c957365346d143184d4a6d2b6cc727
prerequisite-patch-id: 1cdf7c68bd7c74ad9ec5bc9f4c129bfea1c11be3
prerequisite-patch-id: 099217b842eb48e79a59d2f2fa5c490602a056b8
prerequisite-patch-id: f23965b234cadbcc690f54e92180a0ac52d5db7e
prerequisite-patch-id: e5857f0a4bd5112443f90bb70188f62d23cb4183
prerequisite-patch-id: aaa2d82b279cebf88098a96f5d3271ec690dceb4
prerequisite-patch-id: 63e912653dfdadee75143008ce1c9f2a639b44c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 095f03f24e4dfe3692bca7feceedc05310f1bc97
prerequisite-patch-id: e14aa692ef4e2e069be249a88aaee7db4afeb8aa
prerequisite-patch-id: c3e6caa73c9acab3a688c0f9772f3e41c3fee683
prerequisite-patch-id: fbcf6a8e3550e9b8a7c18f67f02e1b82bae8e9e1
prerequisite-patch-id: 9d5499d6bc33d541bb0b4519b2cb9f404fee27cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 91e3ceed5e0502e3d92e343c191b52561f983bfa
prerequisite-patch-id: 41d1a36f721b9947542a6786f07ccf70968e9a2f
prerequisite-patch-id: 86f2d1a38f0e37569f7f8137ba1e613198c91c43
prerequisite-patch-id: 95f948376d7e747d7dd3e4ba23cddb587b17dada
prerequisite-patch-id: 8f871fea11a893f46200c5ce913f186f644676ba
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e9276dd27f5a0fbea1f87b3f8e2c5b1b413b468
prerequisite-patch-id: 5383b123921e5e09014c20e8c24172723ae93c03
prerequisite-patch-id: 71e04113564cf21297df3db17f79903eeeb8c3d1
prerequisite-patch-id: a8c48526e20f77ce6099b40e5cc78c420623090e
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d6d9d90956133e15e88e0841207cdd9f2da4260
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f6e628dc3861c33ffbe17f8581e1178b729b954
prerequisite-patch-id: 24c7014f95af29b20d61e41699442100f9f9cdda
prerequisite-patch-id: db308b1c39fb9b7ea77a2595a32fd8ec2f09df85
prerequisite-patch-id: d100c00aebbd8471a9886ae813ff3cea244b5139
prerequisite-patch-id: 87648b45656f8555cc6a633c88355d4fc24251cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 34fdbf06c49e0e12643cee018592bcde448b03fb
prerequisite-patch-id: 71492d07a460d2127f0ca3e79074b96ec0600dae
prerequisite-patch-id: 365c01108dbc214e0da77f7e86b28cadcde47c2c
prerequisite-patch-id: e864903614cd799d4efa78b2bf5949d969cc8b83
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b900621f04d1f16ab06c0bb69a7ddea70b3c1e0
prerequisite-patch-id: e8cc85ba90f929d1667f4b332b334a7a1d85ead6
prerequisite-patch-id: b92f1221d04fa5e8b0c67e9b2ebde85671673a19
prerequisite-patch-id: 8036b97f29f4e181c836a277bcf8f9d0a6b69d90
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d31991f2aeaab68c609fc8ca4286055cd86988c
prerequisite-patch-id: 804da8732d2c9b07f0b35f683226b731ee55e25f
prerequisite-patch-id: fe51d6314b54cfaa32cfaa9bf95b3f943c759465
prerequisite-patch-id: 5e3f9795cba8d97ab37b55fcb63a350c39f8c730
prerequisite-patch-id: e3c21cb3fd26347a317a8696625a9e74bc4a1fa2
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d3044ba8b424e3bd68a1c7e1e197cf882b50be5
prerequisite-patch-id: 5807b64f53658b123f3aad1d921e41822d833922
prerequisite-patch-id: b30fcb0acf847d05dc50fa0d9c172831137f0fd3
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e67e3ed93ee982f83f9f0c3a9d0ae2aa8b107dd
prerequisite-patch-id: 39ef6cc42688d806514087bb51fa4f3ad2346c0b
prerequisite-patch-id: 350ada556e8bf5c3f353de2d706cc65b2aad6ec3
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b8976feabc9ae7553e6806c79dc048b20f5afa3
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d892c6b36737f4fa6c98a376a5bd240d4f20921
prerequisite-patch-id: fcf1e96ff1e4b219d72910ac62e7fa7c15aa4edc
prerequisite-patch-id: 12c01806b669b53f92f9e5048d0678796b972e0c
prerequisite-patch-id: 686779fa483606cf0cc369a6bce56c067ac6492e
prerequisite-patch-id: 457030a85cb1ebff3a133cb822673803411528e3
prerequisite-patch-id: ac3cf405eac2afe984a5c4bc6c31f46734b0d16e
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b967cb66bf08b0a64a78d25237297b41aa76f03
prerequisite-patch-id: 3543b86b56555c8c9982506e5bbd77ba57579653
prerequisite-patch-id: 79e28d84f2b98c4147b14668d971b4dc9e1b3c5e
prerequisite-patch-id: 2056b44efb40f2f85b0320570a4e709257dd103a
prerequisite-patch-id: 93e43e1a1a4b5fb3e2af4432c292803ed7ce30a7
prerequisite-patch-id: 6995e4b4ae05a71a83adc1025b030c7e845e7a3f
prerequisite-patch-id: 346cc64c11d594a6be6e8a8eed4e45125f6b659b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8aa8ef133dbc09276705af46fc35962b357321b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a0ff6c2fd7f0803d8203d478d035b75c715a727
prerequisite-patch-id: 8103299e688c6cabce45fc1e58af6647c6a1acc9
prerequisite-patch-id: cf949768a1a14ff4ba29e1e3eb4281e862d952d3
prerequisite-patch-id: c3267351583e1001b6079928e5c0f854b84d1cf4
prerequisite-patch-id: 021cb16f9504e43e8f4576bd6fb7f2f35fb2ced9
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d62e88a6a43e92ca64b7acc2cade97d6ec330be
prerequisite-patch-id: 7db0a6d2acfea4ce571de0a5491ff62df047bdf7
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c0512a3f14776ca7e2fdede7fe537b081686374
prerequisite-patch-id: 62adf61c5849d37628b3bf53d32cd5dd1b8cc0ab
prerequisite-patch-id: 322a87d7e1f8b5022e7723a8247d4c9ed34890d6
prerequisite-patch-id: dc07cf5970a3f50574ad54054a47a8b3ec6fe736
prerequisite-patch-id: fb48d87a7faf36d010010f7684fe82b461d14565
prerequisite-patch-id: 27944c7fb41b4f18a23a77c3193bf0cd8d56341e
prerequisite-patch-id: 5be926043cb8750446368564ca3817483e1cbba4
prerequisite-patch-id: 3947f849fc90103e1ae4f66891349047e688fbc1
prerequisite-patch-id: ea791ee66138c17800811ece3b3dc045e9b78582
prerequisite-patch-id: bc8cff73bb93328e7ebad03ae19e0ff500eab5c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 11467c89e974cdaba5430690b96b8212d98c8bf2
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ac600592361488a364f29625cdc2f4b1825fefe
prerequisite-patch-id: 83aa016abad79c609c26360d75fed03c8c6a62ce
prerequisite-patch-id: cd4f80e21434f00b7121bc47b31ed2497a96738a
prerequisite-patch-id: bde021d358061ddf7418cf9007728e29b0a484e7
prerequisite-patch-id: d036219d9808390a95ce79eab308394a35fb11f4
prerequisite-patch-id: b5a5ddc30aa4c6eab627e90bfea924b549e72f65
prerequisite-patch-id: d60f368cd1bc31306ecd174a426dadd7d8c99c30
prerequisite-patch-id: dc5475a7173f78da07abee9e12f678be9c130324
prerequisite-patch-id: 32c40bb389b4fe60717a74f0e1d4f85027b6c536
prerequisite-patch-id: 1399adfffe1dc58ddfd8c576de8a35dc0cba686c
prerequisite-patch-id: a98d8fd12f3f0e29cacff0e635627bef17e7b340
prerequisite-patch-id: 51a5ae56b1f2adfb2c32863fae668575eabd0459
prerequisite-patch-id: 33981018a5333b547be6e792f8254d53e60c6528
prerequisite-patch-id: 21b2102fe7004d64c33c560042d806c65b54c85d
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b4fb2c60fe043b041d76aee56c3979439fbdc3e
prerequisite-patch-id: c12d40b1babc901b613d731a2f1769ed1fd44fb4
prerequisite-patch-id: 17bb1afa675ba8929ae6b35138432aa176bec594
prerequisite-patch-id: 7181cbce5bb938f93e539a54f1b062cb40a84e50
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ddd2c15a8b6972d71bf23868fdb7e403b02f1a1
prerequisite-patch-id: a1557107aaaa0ea314daced5dddac5432573fb8e
prerequisite-patch-id: 1bb4ff40995d453529bcf08bf04e96a2251e0e67
prerequisite-patch-id: a58b350e2933ca918441512081bd86f07c0e7689
prerequisite-patch-id: e5e4b5078457272c40136083ada87084b7cf789c
prerequisite-patch-id: 04959264b838474b05ccfe8459daa74ea0b60345
prerequisite-patch-id: 48fad5111c84540939ce092d05894c2a7b7043d9
prerequisite-patch-id: 913efa97fcf5f87a8ea36987321fb2a4789f8456
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c7d814de0854f22e3b492f7eef9e59a586485a0
prerequisite-patch-id: 126e8575449ac1e62ec7ce8c229939caa7a8b9c4
prerequisite-patch-id: f3b43fe639f8d4bff9d019244592f9ffb48b07ff
prerequisite-patch-id: 70f1a13fc509ab6b2af92c8deef537154b8f430c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5544eab70ffc2eb4521bec1d9ee6b74c71f3844c
prerequisite-patch-id: de4c46d605075aa3223b6aaed403ece4d66fba8e
prerequisite-patch-id: 592de527a3e0f924732b7727c4b853cadce3cd9e
prerequisite-patch-id: 5b6e0e030c6b1c973d747f1ca27368d1537392de
prerequisite-patch-id: 33950bd38744331ed6fee227923ae2a096e6464b
prerequisite-patch-id: 053f0b22e7bcaf2b55a2dfd7a77aab1fb217d083
prerequisite-patch-id: 2357c7b9b15fa3d96be0045f5f52451027fc6252
prerequisite-patch-id: 14a012c5d972452eef7a5645239b386c7d5e8c31
prerequisite-patch-id: 48b4936aca8407e6777ae731017bbec2935cc1a9
prerequisite-patch-id: aca9740b2ee2c511494b07683934a1de89e7d86f
prerequisite-patch-id: 099c86a514fe01cb2a2032e7dad8f320399b8601
prerequisite-patch-id: 8479b436aa6c9da9001f7c3811d6a4a00e2aada0
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e77d57e073ac4d793b762f65f42ca76b2b57dbf
prerequisite-patch-id: 656ce95c6c468774ed867c47f2d50aea8015931b
prerequisite-patch-id: 90cfe32c9ca296bd41c88b6e4976789be8eab475
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e3b1cf15def469e96500b6240d03ff5e9b8c05a
prerequisite-patch-id: a5ccf23a54a847cfd2d6173db9d06358d5b9c90f
prerequisite-patch-id: 336ff855889a73b0153ed01b8b4a24b32b064642
prerequisite-patch-id: c4946d3e866c5ea5e29e9f260aec92d34da2582f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ea48a611e423c41d07d4023cc8a5e0933c507dc
prerequisite-patch-id: ed3d2760b946edce50ea1ffacbb8f2f4e1715ab1
prerequisite-patch-id: d621c9fdf9204a7ff2a4c9a8f1107195736823a1
prerequisite-patch-id: e0aa95f44a76443f74f651fc4dd03accff527a90
prerequisite-patch-id: 279414ae4ffc8337c99cdd9fa8ab73eb68e6dc99
prerequisite-patch-id: c721eceedb3dfbba481fdcd7b3160a92f4290f5a
prerequisite-patch-id: 3301643ef15b68b5476c66bff2bc431eab29fce6
prerequisite-patch-id: 2a092dc3672bd23fed9024ba86ade0197cce3204
prerequisite-patch-id: 146e8f8f3ee111997f7c92faca4985a111ecf216
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a2a5a919432f16893190a4a33246f55c1047ec2
prerequisite-patch-id: e0a2465a60391a44e688d29d00a30d72799c273e
prerequisite-patch-id: f7ab2df40b9bef7967ed7ad5d9ae2264b3f2d9e2
prerequisite-patch-id: d882b8889ccc46a19b86ccedb6badafa60c555c3
prerequisite-patch-id: db26e7f4b5b15c3d4a6d7055accf4976f535ba5f
prerequisite-patch-id: 3635ae4888836aaaae3f0fb64346ed51b3f12685
prerequisite-patch-id: b8bb72e2b04cec36b0238cb01938c715b4db6ad7
prerequisite-patch-id: f1130d8fb5cacda4f646e2106b087fc6d7d9d76a
prerequisite-patch-id: 872802ad9bccc0f994af014558cae8deea7682a2
prerequisite-patch-id: c1dd599c33b6399b2a763e0a519413da9e2dc3fa
prerequisite-patch-id: a8b65cdf7c2ce523c025090729321757bdf6f2c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 515b23018f9bf84a22ef96781de2bc0c7eae5450
prerequisite-patch-id: fe8b8168cee6cbf0aaca377f2c8e30592e6be024
prerequisite-patch-id: 608aee50b30e72d47ec152d9da2ddc38898ed2d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 63ae21dd4c9b0f033a990dc6ac681403abd0c10a
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d825c30fcd43304b588297c5a0a3af7ee3a4ded
prerequisite-patch-id: 5fdc7f299f5a9bff1d348e37131b72d0dcbf0957
prerequisite-patch-id: b29bd90a570449472d7820bfc503c36aede4aedc
prerequisite-patch-id: 6aa35c82798141c6c1db5f0c853f0c6969fcc60a
prerequisite-patch-id: 869474c4a668654613ef4e10abe9e58bbdb94bfb
prerequisite-patch-id: ba103a5868dcaa23914c010a5732c9634dea51b9
prerequisite-patch-id: b3ff6608987e76a168f042a7df2deeda3b39f043
prerequisite-patch-id: 18952c1609610a5a65785b1fd35d3914b21bf3fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 21173fdcb9424eda751e321fc02038f0bca17885
prerequisite-patch-id: afcde87ee923b020a729465ec6e887e3671b6602
prerequisite-patch-id: 07a0f8b4d0c7da1ec8f4bea46f70d698b19962a8
prerequisite-patch-id: 410426d26c4fe66e763214911ef1e36166761990
prerequisite-patch-id: c109d7214c9323f488fbf9b27b9c6ba598e441a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c30f7d0e92fe2a2ce985742aabb582ad626354a
prerequisite-patch-id: a4081ca27e79b384fda669f2cb10efb7756d74b5
prerequisite-patch-id: 209103619494cbafce398646f176a1ea1e311acf
prerequisite-patch-id: 04f8bde6e526c9c523fb6cd7aa3d40c3082d26f7
prerequisite-patch-id: dd5ee982f2aab771f5554a7cf193ece7324230d3
prerequisite-patch-id: 34f4213ce12ec83d772af370013251ed4f76531b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a1eadb906bbe1f5b244615bf09e90e6699d37d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 1971b249d7461d5517d086fa7339367dc5a86a00
prerequisite-patch-id: 2bbe0e9f93bef45c3e4324e1f19af6bd7aeb22ae
prerequisite-patch-id: 2909f8a9d601765156261d9112a04ecf0061a68b
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ef7bbb1368c47c60c0d98e83015f1ba33248e33
prerequisite-patch-id: 9058aef72f371151cef4340fdcc3e24295ebf5e5
prerequisite-patch-id: e88baf6ed04ce63125bedf1fa5228ce1ddd51f22
prerequisite-patch-id: 213a34855b0bd766b4c15f8ec48ae9c58007bcc0
prerequisite-patch-id: bf7635176955568c1d14efbc8a1c3b50eb47f83d
prerequisite-patch-id: ea5d0190c1ec371565717f921892c8a2b81b42e5
prerequisite-patch-id: da1587732aed31173c82bfa3cee5b0bb1a8f9b0f
prerequisite-patch-id: 54c22426e31d7e3c83bf66d73f7175d46ee60611
prerequisite-patch-id: 42ee868752b874fd1c1bb7731569fdd18029d25b
prerequisite-patch-id: 33294ea8607f6b838c7dfb5abce4d92dd0563a95
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a7304ec616c171eb47832910754876cfa582fe6
prerequisite-patch-id: b20461e1d9754f34dbfe2fa33f6b3d4c68aa2151
prerequisite-patch-id: 791731294d342a2202403eed7b14c39daaaf308d
prerequisite-patch-id: 7cf71b237ef4bc950f021babc045d8612cd4df82
prerequisite-patch-id: b4ca9d68148cbea4cacae600f236e88626f88d11
prerequisite-patch-id: a6e78d05393dc688b3cc7fcd6a031a8a22c9e26e
prerequisite-patch-id: c031c498adb588fddf066c04075814f103f6938f
prerequisite-patch-id: 05aec8a29d0829334f4154fb0b5e8b3a4616220f
prerequisite-patch-id: 6cd4e6464ae30439a0aa16fb9e52e37800a13592
prerequisite-patch-id: e9e926b1779a3d8efa098fe42f480323a65d6dfc
prerequisite-patch-id: c49d7353122586ca994b9b25409e6c09290fea72
prerequisite-patch-id: 8bf104d25fd46844d61b492af108b6ba8e14b5d4
prerequisite-patch-id: 1efbaca60b47b64d23565b155cbcf1d9c5486a96
prerequisite-patch-id: 41b748922287424d13077855af188c655cc147be
prerequisite-patch-id: fa6049e749c5ad049b7105ffae7ac8dfbbb6f3c9
prerequisite-patch-id: 52bdd5289b12ea261922d452df37db0580e4d96e
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a18c2762b105f6633c760025a867e02596565c9
prerequisite-patch-id: 3505577abcb8932ea71f535ac8884bc5dfd96329
prerequisite-patch-id: bbb6b3b2aef4d2bd6fe2665d3178d740a14573e0
prerequisite-patch-id: f68b5fa49c82b67d74a70c0ec3f2f4927ec5f829
prerequisite-patch-id: ed81d5b1e56d04df68267feb6ae30b3a48cadd88
prerequisite-patch-id: 4faca8c3b8f065d0248963e5fbbd3f013b6254d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 0614f3cfc31f6f525dcfd88e5ebe0373dec0b751
prerequisite-patch-id: 07c75a0097bb74cef8937af62ff8426f154b2eea
prerequisite-patch-id: 9e22a37caa302aa414f96db471257a8256c460c6
prerequisite-patch-id: e609f3c850c07096e94ff4b6765c5d835341f85c
prerequisite-patch-id: 6c114d1e8c940bb1efb7be6f4789a9ce2482e9b0
prerequisite-patch-id: d4dcbbbffb59ec82ad750c6c2fafd242b820029a
prerequisite-patch-id: 3686f018ca4987d5ba8e3e715edfe6bb60f2986a
prerequisite-patch-id: 25665d4233ea2eae4652f8601862dee016ce01a3
prerequisite-patch-id: 3293dfa5766a90fde8d833ec6fae3bdedbd2b743
prerequisite-patch-id: 07bf0800af901b2c198baef2508a1e46e29b0548
prerequisite-patch-id: 976625eb80128d2b7be4f80e5e90049101d1795a
prerequisite-patch-id: 528cf98a1b9b6535bc57f6421abb907bc84c3adc
prerequisite-patch-id: 441d09e8f03f6aac841a84298f096514dcce4a14
prerequisite-patch-id: 029dab5e89ccd9f4032c6f72b9539dcdfefdd516
prerequisite-patch-id: 49512b60feb1fafdd4d26327def1952c5152a837
prerequisite-patch-id: 70a4090bae40170ac75a93a608967b978c40803e
prerequisite-patch-id: f766ed31d9efb069a1efd0d583564df531881760
prerequisite-patch-id: c21da95463701ee1d3d77cc81ac056660644b663
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b98c2dfd33a7c7a162ab38a5d154659bf0f99c4
prerequisite-patch-id: be06360abd25d921904cf9636e2d7e5a8c10d202
prerequisite-patch-id: 935ac21bed09286b34e7e2432841c1456e95c076
prerequisite-patch-id: 89cd2f96db2d13130f9e4301389eae707bc66ea1
prerequisite-patch-id: 3576be703371d049aa43170dc47ec8285b8f739e
prerequisite-patch-id: cf17133079bca2eab28dde7c3515db1cf845b923
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e4fda9fcb8a50eb38e92856b8cb8c8f563c0cc4
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bc98c1ce019151b894c168e69bb7ee4d8b2a219
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e7075a9c694f760b0619caba8cda13696713cb2
prerequisite-patch-id: c46b69d250cbd9d7465f60a4ddd4f5ed01aee954
prerequisite-patch-id: 168fd29a48d93126fa9b012b8039f2e1a85d9e16
prerequisite-patch-id: d81aff46fd115579f95452bf7196aaee39a7f2fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 114e7e961146ad2334544bd0898c20f78b77ad92
prerequisite-patch-id: 03cf1b9527a95cf52ea0cd0321e72cbdf0d4b30b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f5e697fcedecec18d761f70fef2efe6ed9c40d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 796351eab813d571b37151a2f26a30473f63c072
prerequisite-patch-id: 0ce1d63034dc5f93d386dde5553ce336b5a50fb8
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a1ba48be7dc0df38dcf34a8c199ef06caea1741
prerequisite-patch-id: 69678a77e1b849c4213d81fee3726117a746387f
prerequisite-patch-id: abbf0c45f36b0ef5e62781155781376a49d9651a
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d98ac5489f94e0255e4a94afd79ca45b378375c
prerequisite-patch-id: cbbf3755e2b5d960ad5a85485f3100e38d10d2f9
prerequisite-patch-id: 5bac7e79f93043039569159ff9dd3a711a3cf30b
prerequisite-patch-id: 973ee09300f370a69b2f5c19351dd39029dec0e1
prerequisite-patch-id: c244af405961146f4b8cb6887a055f43bfcd157b
prerequisite-patch-id: 71cea16d858d66b2a6efe625bb9ed354dc5acd6a
prerequisite-patch-id: 4022d1b2e13b49b7f5faeffdd77eda7de04c81b6
prerequisite-patch-id: ca15cbd1f60158faa8f6a14f087b8c6b78360a7a
prerequisite-patch-id: 014f3899b539232d7360f5d737893ff96dd3c73f
prerequisite-patch-id: b8283c0823abf7d450a52c5de8f48199e6f3dcf7
prerequisite-patch-id: ccad167002f058af95a49f414d0734b95a24acbc
prerequisite-patch-id: 54f759daef66caf36be9d74d3135b0433c5c94c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9af5b7587b09645c73a960b170c1e6aeac719d51
prerequisite-patch-id: dd641bd41e17a63b9803dbc429bd29c26a2dbbf5
prerequisite-patch-id: 231797d786c127f14cac709f202b683733d22f16
prerequisite-patch-id: d82f7c639abad96af28cfa929180505f2c2cd940
prerequisite-patch-id: 55af926f8d1b0e2457698431b409b9e092be82a7
prerequisite-patch-id: 87fd4fb8ae7fc19942d98efd072f4eec03c31541
prerequisite-patch-id: e8f9a6ee99d7d49e9c35150319f3c69f64d4a007
prerequisite-patch-id: 14a4835027453d93e94c3e17ce5371fbe81bd511
prerequisite-patch-id: 281804b2eaa91b74a2ee6a9f45a9c5e9c62c827d
prerequisite-patch-id: ad46227428bed01e38f7d69ccb1fbaac36b2bf05
prerequisite-patch-id: 8daa8baf98b530196316b883d6a3c80b579c9f94
prerequisite-patch-id: f26424fcd7bebb346689764b4c101cf9094264ae
prerequisite-patch-id: e9f0d76d26a2990463d8684deb333c58056fed78
prerequisite-patch-id: c9ec8361cb05ee702067635af97203a7bbbeb028
prerequisite-patch-id: 320f2bdb2a1781541bf1cdc002683549ccb684af
prerequisite-patch-id: f9821fbdcc0e3e1c2ba9f866fb195b23a5c9c35c
prerequisite-patch-id: a6f251ecb9f42674b3a24f09150a5887c3c35bea
prerequisite-patch-id: b59957c9fc79336288816e1ac2118f5cdab6920c
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c7a475818b37028fe54565ea812627afe8ac85e
prerequisite-patch-id: 0db1b943d147a077174296c049482482a488f459
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d7309668668bf3266c258aa0cd2842b94dd5489
prerequisite-patch-id: 5169abeb79281614711d6c3715e9c49877d73f4f
prerequisite-patch-id: af6e888a3a4375bd32ffc8edc687b258282a42ea
prerequisite-patch-id: e4397b5e364d100b2c9b04fe1aebfe32175fe2b7
prerequisite-patch-id: be777c2072c3b225c64c5ed6d895d8ce11a120b6
prerequisite-patch-id: b4ccca6e576dd459217958b62c5c393261bea75b
prerequisite-patch-id: e8a0cc043b8f7d5c05f13cf794f0e93b3fb12a55
prerequisite-patch-id: eea7a05f17854a8d5be8e53878b7840eaf02eb6c
prerequisite-patch-id: b722ded9432b3b07ec630348442ec3e3cb6c50c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 7b644d85bfbf8c04d7aee2b92a6c46fe81a93ad5
prerequisite-patch-id: cfd8b8565e899462281b67e2581cce3aa9b332d5
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e696f94cbb6f93ae93783065ba9c93dacda0722
prerequisite-patch-id: 43b559ed2bab572ee55d81e99aa81b0834bb732c
prerequisite-patch-id: be04ad663d83ebcc5ba1602f0782f35f4e066f9e
prerequisite-patch-id: 402f5894d37f014365a91d32ee28b3f8f3928549
prerequisite-patch-id: e5e5d9b49560ed554393e216d4d1147b8c4378eb
prerequisite-patch-id: b8ae60b05e1c5186e96bb1377c921acca86b576a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8da60c42419cd5c53d5a585553c3268e7db6d26d
prerequisite-patch-id: d1ede4f2ec20039b36f834021d5efa86639a7ea3
prerequisite-patch-id: c9f5d4fd8c87ac067c27f37dd8284a2fa1b15199
prerequisite-patch-id: 499b2ee76da91480d91fc75eb698323cb1bd313d
prerequisite-patch-id: c8972689a39e49ba123b346cfcc924511530a15f
prerequisite-patch-id: 70e1bc7731a09423f427b80a04dfbd6c3c48f5a0
prerequisite-patch-id: 601cadeeb22e344ab56d4b9f2be8695f3765ab4e
prerequisite-patch-id: 98ec373cfee948eb7ad7ffbb4eccbe67cfcec51c
prerequisite-patch-id: dcdacd4ac1d22f1aa4e2bbb98fe2111e63074d73
prerequisite-patch-id: 956dc0c212ef6b83a3ac9c630d619604950d586f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9021232e0741e282cff0609feecde4c33f65219f
prerequisite-patch-id: ffc7db8709aef629fd09c4806c4ffa482efd2df6
prerequisite-patch-id: 56c4f39138f16a9c0aee966eaee9d473476d318e
prerequisite-patch-id: 24884a6be2069b416cb40e0ae043311cf8ccc30a
prerequisite-patch-id: 380f69b6e753edc999c6563ec497361871281990
prerequisite-patch-id: e28fef63466afe1858ad3ce78da29f151c2816db
prerequisite-patch-id: e18cad4d63e0a2b095f194bd9ba8fbcb77f53089
prerequisite-patch-id: 49644ea418292af8fce2deba2b8a6983b65ac9cd
prerequisite-patch-id: f22eaa8313393749b6e6cced30f453663838a3a2
prerequisite-patch-id: fec92df6c855506a7f63cf43734790c6ce4dfacf
prerequisite-patch-id: bc372c8ea2b9237e543a485ea1887a077b2d8071
prerequisite-patch-id: 15ec70795e4ff5aea575ff250d89d80b030671f1
prerequisite-patch-id: f9d9836657af636c14e875755423357c58830026
prerequisite-patch-id: e96ad68560b4551e0ad1bfb9f7e9474a35ac5bdf
prerequisite-patch-id: b50b946c2912ed91dd6d7858ee8138b02fad552e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3497e5bf3146adb95bafbb8f494619ef54284e9f
prerequisite-patch-id: 42b6d6088d8b0cd19965cb0d70247d787f8720bf
prerequisite-patch-id: d8bffd0020c35f610988b6ca985c84b84d859f55
prerequisite-patch-id: 61d9dfa91c3a0ed58f16d84dc411aa4bbbcda647
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f14f4c6db9d14c8c04ca76bcc4f304dd1f0b2d4
prerequisite-patch-id: 4d6047a747eb362061ea8c06511c8ce2d6f3e35b
prerequisite-patch-id: d657fb62bb289f69dc4e862847ebf669a7aa17e9
prerequisite-patch-id: a8f5f6d5d334b9ac87eead6720a0a95e3b3926cc
prerequisite-patch-id: 99ddc8c1addecb4878a5953e049f60f81869efc0
prerequisite-patch-id: e638366c69485e91a9a041d316062382fe309f7e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f812a81c190fda806e0b5928d31a4b48170ca2a
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b8be8654ba06d1983dde80fe8ecf5b56966ea70
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a36f3a7e25bd07528e36a120245c9087d5fa474
prerequisite-patch-id: 61b79c8526f84173aa2457a0340af1854a9fdf29
prerequisite-patch-id: bf942c5ada8278ac0a4e6cc54fab9b0125da8bd7
prerequisite-patch-id: a7a6b9166ead25edf3522a3795e547e1209b6208
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c569bbec258ce9163c2b3e8a29247235a0e9fef
prerequisite-patch-id: cdc5330f6ed28b3e6945f940f8bb29095a261de8
prerequisite-patch-id: 39c1d970ce8100d15b69f28d67d9b5ed2e760b0b
prerequisite-patch-id: 032758962b70516d8cd96c3bd8e9f8d00ae3c4e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ed44f3489f102b25c235dae077ff179c03ff58c
prerequisite-patch-id: af5035a0fb9b05deaf36e26e0e7be17744a91a6d
prerequisite-patch-id: a0b75560254c4c566e9e42205f49f75ce8418dfc
prerequisite-patch-id: b0c905d0b580fa6cab405b90d3374c822f516da6
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c326c89151085faf9834f0a2bbf7f8232c250a5
prerequisite-patch-id: 3205d8fd807091417244c64dde37a8400cd62452
prerequisite-patch-id: e4e41d97224762638671e64677edcde404157e85
prerequisite-patch-id: 225ede112091f9218b7e9bcc56eabf38b618391c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1fc27c5ced2534e10ddc25dc82dfb71bcfaaa909
prerequisite-patch-id: bf9f6c2efa2216af0f1787dc1582e2cec821f19e
prerequisite-patch-id: 69acf79d4013ebdc3e7dfb4882bbe19498c820a5
prerequisite-patch-id: 900de3149fa074c39e463d859ccdf208ce120a76
prerequisite-patch-id: 196fd00997b26669da59cf6495fa390f42be05f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 8abd87da6210c054402d24e15d1b97d586f40815
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c561982f22f68875142001ea5ff12e4d205297e
prerequisite-patch-id: d8b8d605ae1bdff6a21466d03630142b976ba66b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e48f249db6a690de197dc8374579b3794de3c88
prerequisite-patch-id: f642d0473e901d52cc03cf4865b99adc992d45bd
prerequisite-patch-id: 594b94ded0193cbdb95472ecfa5c2475d8b555c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 1122b34d719074190f7b33d0d67ff5d1d3e7f5db
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ce897362b190842dcd9a7877c705171fdd8ade4
prerequisite-patch-id: 20f0d87857211e3951ddbc86eea58150c0d8dcaf
prerequisite-patch-id: 22baa06d890ddd086562432ce444abd789eec2d0
prerequisite-patch-id: effedb461bf07207195201682fb9813fc17d6a85
prerequisite-patch-id: ab70003679195a1dd4a64c5c1213c6739d1acdea
prerequisite-patch-id: ec7d2e38795d4c81640b33dff7b3c26ac3042735
prerequisite-patch-id: d57c87225c6807cd6b5a49440d966ff82be2153d
prerequisite-patch-id: 22b233d97093f5e14419893ed434a9b12bec252c
prerequisite-patch-id: adc1a53f933b395000482937c3aea200e17868e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 315d800dc49e65f6a814116b442f06c66d9e8cf8
prerequisite-patch-id: 25a2ac89a85ef047f409348d57ebe7abeb9fe9fd
prerequisite-patch-id: db75dca32b49336a1eecf6e23f88d300cecb4921
prerequisite-patch-id: c9a72ac043afbc123fd8f88d48882cfc23113fe1
prerequisite-patch-id: e51c974df61f6e45a0b6e378935a1e9d96e78b70
prerequisite-patch-id: 75fea1aad424875aa83d08decd7157d906089d17
prerequisite-patch-id: a2409b936bff7968ec1dd058e9a3820adbe347d1
prerequisite-patch-id: 0260f7cb7484c8f81ebf82472b8cf183d50b2d42
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f8b7850e95530fe96a6c5cdd32fd5b21beb5515
prerequisite-patch-id: 868b7feb1c99883f3237752e4809a364ce156683
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f6d4d9f2af20032c8701c58817e7b6936b2ab71
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a9174d8f8621df93d33a3dbf27c162375de2b73
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d293bfeee3dfde2791076595ff41afe587cbc7b
prerequisite-patch-id: 2477df553856797d1c83032d459a8969a3aa7ed3
prerequisite-patch-id: e88a50fafd7a64f2b6b6f4c18f23e435df1ee70e
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a41833a45886c45cc8b2558214c9d7e66f9df9a
prerequisite-patch-id: a04b426a01b37a850241890c608f7ef786542812
prerequisite-patch-id: ff2e6388d3b57a45324d0f6092ac925aaee2768f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9174bbe91735dc9c6a808b029ed16a494753ff79
prerequisite-patch-id: 949fec4f42bcbdbd953996ca3d003cc42ae72e42
prerequisite-patch-id: 338c112c7fd7d029a7aa2ee9a71983fd99aeafa1
-- 
2.40.1

>From 380aaa334c89af68f1183e5120dc238b18f0cd6e Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
References: <[email-masked]>
From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2023 23:40:49 +0200
Subject: [PATCH 2/2] gnu: commencement: glibc-final: Use libc-for-target for
 source too.

* gnu/packages/commencement.scm (glibc-final)[source]: Use
libc (libc-for-target), instead of glibc.
---
 gnu/packages/commencement.scm | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/commencement.scm b/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
index 7df5c9b5c9..2477114ed7 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/commencement.scm
@@ -3072,7 +3072,7 @@ (define/system-dependent glibc-final
   (let ((libc (libc-for-target)))
     (package/inherit libc
       (name "glibc")
-      (source (bootstrap-origin (package-source glibc)))
+      (source (bootstrap-origin (package-source libc)))
       (inputs `(("static-bash" ,static-bash-for-glibc)
                 ,@(alist-delete
                    "static-bash"
-- 
2.40.1

-- 
Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>  | GNU LilyPond https://LilyPond.org
Freelance IT https://www.JoyOfSource.com | Avatar® https://AvatarAcademy.com