Subject: Re: bug#63627: Improve plstore.el and fix various issues of it

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 14:34:17 +0300

> Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2023 11:16:50 +0200
> From: Jens Schmidt <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > But if you personally prefer to submit a series of patches even when> they should be installed together, that's fine, it will just make them
> > slightly harder to review, especially if they touch the same code.
> 
> Let's postpone the addition of the last outstanding patch, then.  I'll
> add more tests to it and will come back to you later on this bug.

You mean the patch you posted in

  https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=63627#29

should not yet be installed?  (Please try to identify patches in as
clear way as possible, as it is very hard for me to understand vague
descriptions like "last outstanding patch" in a thread where several
patches were posted.)

> Independently of the tests, I'll do the Emacs 29 bugs next, also on this
> bug.

Thanks.