Subject: [bug#63619] [PATCH 0/9] Add PyMC.

From: Vinicius Monego <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2023 04:10:16 +0000

Em seg, 2023-06-05 às 15:01 +0200, Ludovic Courtès escreveu:

[...]

> Hi!  From a quick glance it LGTM.
> 
> <https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/63619> is still lagging behind though.
> 
> Ludo’.

Hi,

I finally understood Versioneer, and fixed the version reporting in
pytensor and pymc. I also updated some of the packages and now pytensor
correctly installs "Faddeeva.h".

My last question would be about the python-vega-datasets package. The
dataset licenses must be "MIT compatible", I'm not sure whether that
implies FSDG compatibility. Some of them do not mention the license:

https://github.com/altair-viz/vega_datasets/blob/master/vega_datasets/dataset_info.json

Developer acknowledges that the provenance of the datasets is difficult
to trace:
https://github.com/altair-viz/vega_datasets/issues/1#issue-288302709

If it's not a problem, then I can push it soon. And I just noticed that
there are tests in this package, they will be enabled before pushing.